Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ratablanca

is bug or??

19 posts in this topic

Hello...

why a spellsinger with smaller m atack than a sorcerer, give crits magics stronger than a sorcerer ??? you can explain?
EXAMPLE: I have tested this ....
1 spellsinger hit 400-600 with normal attack, and a critical attack is (2.5k - 3.5k)
1 sorcerer hit 600-800 with normal attack, and a critical attack is (2k - 2.5k)
how is this possible???
not to mention that in 1v1 all the time you get 1 or 2 critical hit (SPELLSINGER)
when the (SORCERER) needs to play (2 or 3) 1vs1 to give 1 critical hit """"""""""""""with luck""""""""""
If you look, EVENT INFO when a map ends, you can see in the top that the majority of players are spellsinger.
So .... is it bug or is it imbalance?

(((ALL THIS IS WITH MAGNUS BUFF)))) NO WATER PROPHECY

Edited by ratablanca

WRONG?  GO TEST U AND COME TALK.......SPELLSINGERS HAVE MORE POWER IN CRITS THAT SORCERES ....IF WANNA VIDEO I GIVE U TO SEE

On 11.10.2017 at 3:18 AM, ratablanca said:

WRONG?  GO TEST U AND COME TALK.......SPELLSINGERS HAVE MORE POWER IN CRITS THAT SORCERES ....IF WANNA VIDEO I GIVE U TO SEE

would be nice if u can submit some photos or a video of your test

Are you testing this on the dummie? If you're trying this on pvp there are many variables to the magic damage, given that you understand how resists work there's a mcrit multiplier difference if you're hitting a newbie so better stay away from TvT while you're doing this. 

Chances are you're data isn't reliable because of different buffset on your targets, a lot of people post on the forum to complain about stuff without testing it properly, if you wanna be taken seriously you should follow chevignon's advice and show your testing method with videos or pictures

13 minutes ago, NOKIA said:

Are you testing this on the dummie? If you're trying this on pvp there are many variables to the magic damage, given that you understand how resists work there's a mcrit multiplier difference if you're hitting a newbie so better stay away from TvT while you're doing this. 

Chances are you're data isn't reliable because of different buffset on your targets, a lot of people post on the forum to complain about stuff without testing it properly, if you wanna be taken seriously you should follow chevignon's advice and show your testing method with videos or pictures

no man i test it in pvp.......how ppl that hit me 600 get critical magic 3000....and I "WHIT SORCERER" hit 800 and give critical magic 2500...some time give little

I know if have RESSIST REDUCE MORE DAMAGE OFC.....BUT WITH "2 RESSIST AQUA" AND CONTINUE WHIT MORE CRITICAL POWER THAN ME?

Edited by ratablanca

1 minute ago, ratablanca said:

no man i test it in pvp.......how ppl that hit me 600 get critical magic 3000....and I "WHIT SORCERER" hit 800 and give critical magic 2500...some time give little

Well that's the issue, there are a lot of variables in pvp, that's why your data is flawed.

If you're certain about what you say, make a new char, spellsinger and sorceror subclasses, same buffs, no dyes, same equip and hit the training dummy with hydro blast and go with sorcerer and hit the training dummy with prominence.

Damage might be different since sorcerer has more INT, but magic critical multiplier should be the same.

If you want, you can change sps INT or improve its weapon so both subs get the same M Atk and you will see the damage is the same and the magic critical damage is the same. 

If you find the multiplier is different while hitting the training dummy (eg: Sorc 500-2000 / SPS 500-2100) make a video or a few pictures showing it and it will be taken seriously.

PvP is not accurate for testing. 

1 hour ago, NOKIA said:

Well that's the issue, there are a lot of variables in pvp, that's why your data is flawed.

If you're certain about what you say, make a new char, spellsinger and sorceror subclasses, same buffs, no dyes, same equip and hit the training dummy with hydro blast and go with sorcerer and hit the training dummy with prominence.

Damage might be different since sorcerer has more INT, but magic critical multiplier should be the same.

If you want, you can change sps INT or improve its weapon so both subs get the same M Atk and you will see the damage is the same and the magic critical damage is the same. 

If you find the multiplier is different while hitting the training dummy (eg: Sorc 500-2000 / SPS 500-2100) make a video or a few pictures showing it and it will be taken seriously.

PvP is not accurate for testing. 

U say that can't test in pvp, are u kidding me?

If u atack a spellsinger "xxx name" 800 normal and 2500 critical magic.......the same spellsinger hit u 600 and give critical magic more than u 3000-3500.....what u cant understand?

27 minutes ago, ratablanca said:

U say that can't test in pvp, are u kidding me?

If u atack a spellsinger "xxx name" 800 normal and 2500 critical magic.......the same spellsinger hit u 600 and give critical magic more than u 3000-3500.....what u cant understand?

I can't understand how is it possible for a spellsinger to have x5-6? damage on magic critical. I can't because I played with every nuker and never saw that, that's why I remain skeptical unless you can prove it

Why would SPS only be affected by this anyway? Why not stormscreamer? or necro? or even bladedancer's drain?

I can understand that damage varies from target to target. You don't necesarily have the same elemental resistance against all attacks. It's fairly common to have more water resistance than holy, that's why you see spellsingers using light vortex and solar spark combo, even though they don't have "Surrender to light".  And from a second to another, since the same target can be cancelled/gloomed/cleansed/vortrexed/surrender'd (either increasing by 20 or decreasing by 10 the dmg received). 

This, and magic critical fail attacks are probably the reason you might see such a discrepancy in damage. 

If your reports are based on you pvping against an sps inside an event, and you're not even giving any video example so we can see if you or your target were affected by other players debuffs while pvping, your reports will remain unvalid (at least to my eyes)

Do this if you actually want to test what you're claiming in this thread:

If you want to test what you're claiming, just make sps sub, hit training dummy and watch the damage on regular and magic critical attacks. Then switch to sorcerer and hit the training dummy and watch the damage on regular and magic critical attacks.
If the damage multiplier of the spellsinger is higher than the sorceror it would be a valid claim, I'll move this to bug reports again and it will probably be fixed by GM.

Do this if your test gives negative results but you want to kill that spellsinger that has been bugging you since season started:

I strongly recommend you to use divine protection and holy resistance, in adition to elemental protection, dance of aqua guard and resist aqua if your hatred to spellsingers remains as strong. You even got the plus to be more resistant to agressive paladins and eva's templars! If you ever find one that is... In adition, zaken earring, mental shield and arcane protection might prevent the almighty sps to debuff the shit out of you.

6 hours ago, NOKIA said:

I can't understand how is it possible for a spellsinger to have x5-6? damage on magic critical. I can't because I played with every nuker and never saw that, that's why I remain skeptical unless you can prove it

Why would SPS only be affected by this anyway? Why not stormscreamer? or necro? or even bladedancer's drain?

I can understand that damage varies from target to target. You don't necesarily have the same elemental resistance against all attacks. It's fairly common to have more water resistance than holy, that's why you see spellsingers using light vortex and solar spark combo, even though they don't have "Surrender to light".  And from a second to another, since the same target can be cancelled/gloomed/cleansed/vortrexed/surrender'd (either increasing by 20 or decreasing by 10 the dmg received). 

This, and magic critical fail attacks are probably the reason you might see such a discrepancy in damage. 

If your reports are based on you pvping against an sps inside an event, and you're not even giving any video example so we can see if you or your target were affected by other players debuffs while pvping, your reports will remain unvalid (at least to my eyes)

Do this if you actually want to test what you're claiming in this thread:

If you want to test what you're claiming, just make sps sub, hit training dummy and watch the damage on regular and magic critical attacks. Then switch to sorcerer and hit the training dummy and watch the damage on regular and magic critical attacks.
If the damage multiplier of the spellsinger is higher than the sorceror it would be a valid claim, I'll move this to bug reports again and it will probably be fixed by GM.

Do this if your test gives negative results but you want to kill that spellsinger that has been bugging you since season started:

I strongly recommend you to use divine protection and holy resistance, in adition to elemental protection, dance of aqua guard and resist aqua if your hatred to spellsingers remains as strong. You even got the plus to be more resistant to agressive paladins and eva's templars! If you ever find one that is... In adition, zaken earring, mental shield and arcane protection might prevent the almighty sps to debuff the shit out of you.

I use divine protection,unholy,elemental, dance aqua and resis aqua.....and spellsingers hit crits damage whit more power

I'm going to put a photo
then post pictures of my damage "sorcerer" and other "spellsingers"

today all day I was with delay .... the first two days the server worked perfect with many people and with few people
"TODAY" in the city works perfect, I go to pvp maps and I have delay .... I do not know what happens to the server.

I'll try to take more photos tomorrow

https://prnt.sc/gwa45m

see? 254 normal atack and 1803 critical magic.... tomorrow I will take more photos .... today too delay in the server, I hope the gm answers something about this

Edited by ratablanca

I can give u the answer :).Sps has 2 type of attacks holy and water obviously.You could have better resist vs water and weaker vs holy and is normal because nobody take protection vs holy beside divine protection.Also solar flare has higher power than hydroblast.

Best way to prove if its buged and convince yourself is to sub a sps yourself and try and see damage on dummy but shouldnt be the case because i just explained why the discrepancy with damage from sps.

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

13 hours ago, Agent said:

I can give u the answer :).Sps has 2 type of attacks holy and water obviously.You could have better resist vs water and weaker vs holy and is normal because nobody take protection vs holy beside divine protection.Also solar flare has higher power than hydroblast.

Best way to prove if its buged and convince yourself is to sub a sps yourself and try and see damage on dummy but shouldnt be the case because i just explained why the discrepancy with damage from sps.

ofc solar flare have more power......but "WHIT AQUA VORTEX" u get more power? 

if I am saying that I take a test in PvP, it's obvious that I see what skills they use
if not, directly had not posted anything

18 minutes ago, ratablanca said:

https://prnt.sc/gwixc9

БЕЗ «АКВА ВИХРЯ И ИМЕЮЩИЙ УРОВЕНЬ ВОДЫ»

its ok lol) the mcrit = 440% u will hit him ~3900 if ur nuke ~900.  I'm playing sorc too and i have vm passive/powater and i have mcrit 5-6/10. And my mcrit multiple ~x4. Stop cry pls, i can test with u in duel or on manicen in 1.5 hour. Tell me ur nickname in game

43 minutes ago, trickmeplz said:

its ok lol) the mcrit = 440% u will hit him ~3900 if ur nuke ~900.  I'm playing sorc too and i have vm passive/powater and i have mcrit 5-6/10. And my mcrit multiple ~x4. Stop cry pls, i can test with u in duel or on manicen in 1.5 hour. Tell me ur nickname in game

cry???? seee this

https://prnt.sc/gwjvzr

with sorcerer....and compare with the other photo

4 minutes ago, ratablanca said:

https://prnt.sc/gwa45m  SPELLSINGER HIT ME 254 NORMAL 1803 CRITICAL MAGIC

https://prnt.sc/gwjvzr I WHIT SORCERER HIT 384 NORMAL 1153 CRITICAL MAGIC

WHAT CANT UNDERSTAND?

I tell u again, that all tests made via open field pvp are invalid since we cant recreate the circumstances.

thats why do this test on the dummy...its the only 100% source so far