Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hemo

about ms

33 posts in this topic

sold it, bought AM, 34 kills yollo on one event rofl. You can close the thread.

see? now I just have to target you with my summon :)

Peper is like these ppl playing spoiler,tank on gve server

Retarded

1 person likes this

Probably greek every season same topics I'm bored of these people...

1 person likes this

On 10/11/2017 at 4:19 PM, Abc* said:

Probably greek every season same topics I'm bored of these people...

Do you play this season ? Sorc agian ? :x

Such people have always been here and will always will be.....You can't avoid them :o

1 person likes this

On 13.10.2017 at 4:28 PM, ichakala said:

Do you play this season ? Sorc agian ? :x

Such people have always been here and will always will be.....You can't avoid them :o

I was busy couldn't play this season, but probably next season :) 

On 10.10.2017 at 3:06 AM, hemo said:

Can someone from the staff make a MS and try to play it? I have a DB +6 +plated leather+dyes4 str and im hitting mages for 1k, really funny if i use rapid fire i'm dead cuz for some reason it seems mages have the same range as archers (without rapid fire) also from woot I know "surrender to etc" +vortex/gloom doesnt have the same range as a nuke. I think i contracted 3rd stage cancer playing archers on this mage server the only thing that kept me going is the thought that by getting a DB somehow things would be easier, it didnt. 

So my question for Builder is: are archers going in some "balancing phase" on which we are trying new things? or are they gonna stay like this and litteraly be some sort of long term death provider for people that want to play it. An archer kites, thats all it does, thats the class purpose, mages here have the same range, they almost run as fast as you, for some reason they have evade cuz i can miss like 3 shots in a row with guidance buff. I'm curious how did it come to this configuration where archers get kited/outrunned/outdamaged by mages?

that's such an old debate ..... Sorry Bout' That Mate. I don't think  anything it's changing ))).

On 10.10.2017 at 3:09 PM, NOKIA said:

+4 dex dyes and rebirth could help you with missing shots, guidance and inspiration buffs could help aswell but wouldn't recommend taking the buffslots for that

check if you have accuracy toggle turned on at all times

you need baium, ant queen and valakas in order to deal damage, +5 dex +4 str (or viceversa)

rapid fire will take half of your range, but you can get easily to 1k atk speed

the problem isn't the mages, you're expecting RAW power from the running and gunning class, you only have a DB you lack of a lot of items you need to do some damage, and even then, the class isn't supposed to do powerful crits, its supposed to do a lot of crits, fast skills (stun, aoe) and a lot of mobility (you can run easily and heal yourself back to full)

you say you're hitting 1k crits to avadon robes then you're probably playing with the wrong buffset

that being said, i do feel this class might need some love, because a lot of his skills are useless in this server (a lot of self buffs, entangle).. but again, 1k crits to mages? lmao

Zoincs , Father N0kia  ( U Come In Romania With A Kia , u go home with N0 KIA ))). ) explained you  black on white  , paperly ))). Problem Solved.