Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hemo

about ms

30 posts in this topic

Can someone from the staff make a MS and try to play it? I have a DB +6 +plated leather+dyes4 str and im hitting mages for 1k, really funny if i use rapid fire i'm dead cuz for some reason it seems mages have the same range as archers (without rapid fire) also from woot I know "surrender to etc" +vortex/gloom doesnt have the same range as a nuke. I think i contracted 3rd stage cancer playing archers on this mage server the only thing that kept me going is the thought that by getting a DB somehow things would be easier, it didnt. 

So my question for Builder is: are archers going in some "balancing phase" on which we are trying new things? or are they gonna stay like this and litteraly be some sort of long term death provider for people that want to play it. An archer kites, thats all it does, thats the class purpose, mages here have the same range, they almost run as fast as you, for some reason they have evade cuz i can miss like 3 shots in a row with guidance buff. I'm curious how did it come to this configuration where archers get kited/outrunned/outdamaged by mages?

Edited by hemo

any particular reason why cat/seraph buffs missing? You should consider adding that seeing how 80% of the server are mages, its clear to everyone something is wrong here.

the fact that 80% of the server are mages didn't make you wonder? 

no, because I don't play mage, I play summoner.. and I am actually waiting for a new QQ thread about summoners too :) I eat mages for dinner

+4 dex dyes and rebirth could help you with missing shots, guidance and inspiration buffs could help aswell but wouldn't recommend taking the buffslots for that

check if you have accuracy toggle turned on at all times

you need baium, ant queen and valakas in order to deal damage, +5 dex +4 str (or viceversa)

rapid fire will take half of your range, but you can get easily to 1k atk speed

the problem isn't the mages, you're expecting RAW power from the running and gunning class, you only have a DB you lack of a lot of items you need to do some damage, and even then, the class isn't supposed to do powerful crits, its supposed to do a lot of crits, fast skills (stun, aoe) and a lot of mobility (you can run easily and heal yourself back to full)

you say you're hitting 1k crits to avadon robes then you're probably playing with the wrong buffset

that being said, i do feel this class might need some love, because a lot of his skills are useless in this server (a lot of self buffs, entangle).. but again, 1k crits to mages? lmao

11 minutes ago, NOKIA said:

you say you're hitting 1k crits to avadon robes then you're probably playing with the wrong buffset

that being said, i do feel this class might need some love, because a lot of his skills are useless in this server (a lot of self buffs, entangle).. but again, 1k crits to mages? lmao

i know how to buff, and i wont take more then one accuracy buff cuz i need the resist altough it seem hilarious i need accuracy to hit mages with shield and zerk.

Thats why i asked the staff to try and play it and tell me how did they come up with this server configuration, i tried playing without rapid fire, not enough dps, i tried playing with rpd fire better dps but i died like 40 times for 10 kills.

I'm sorry to dissapoint the community but i wont lower myself to play classes i cant stand, like mages.

Edited by hemo

15 minutes ago, NOKIA said:

its supposed to do a lot of crits, fast skills (stun, aoe) and a lot of mobility (you can run easily and heal yourself back to full)

did u ever try kitting a mage? self heal? ... i dont think u played ms on this server.

1k with db +6? come one man on my sub Saggitarius i have peril +6 and hit 1.7k avadon and 1.4.k dc robe, yes its still low but the only buff archers really need is to give them cat buff back, oh and the fact that you miss on mages with shield i aggree yeah its really a bad joke

Edited by sodomo

im ms not sagi and u think 1.4kfrom sagi to dc robe is ok? while they crit for 3-4k? A mage has more hp then me.

Edited by hemo

35 minutes ago, hemo said:

did u ever try kitting a mage? self heal? ... i dont think u played ms on this server.

I did, db +10 full epics and I had a lot of fun and good scores. Hide yourself and macro bw robe and wt acu

you are either doing something wrong about your char setup or hitting an overlord with +6 DC, cov (no zerk) and pdef rebirths

I will recommend you to not judge any archer class unless you have full epics tho, until you have a lot of critical power use your skills wisely, after that you can just target and attack

38 minutes ago, NOKIA said:

I did, db +10 full epics and I had a lot of fun and good scores. Hide yourself and macro bw robe and wt acu

you are either doing something wrong about your char setup or hitting an overlord with +6 DC, cov (no zerk) and pdef rebirths

I will recommend you to not judge any archer class unless you have full epics tho, until you have a lot of critical power use your skills wisely, after that you can just target and attack

Mage kick as$ without epics, that can't be called balance bro

1 hour ago, hemo said:

im ms not sagi and u think 1.4kfrom sagi to dc robe is ok? while they crit for 3-4k? A mage has more hp then me.

No it's not okay thats why i said archer needs cat buff and fix accuracy shit

1 minute ago, sodomo said:

Mage kick as$ without epics, that can't be called balance bro

I agree with you! They do win every fight in no-epics situation, and are a better farming machine than most warriors, that's why you can counter them with resist buffs and clan skills (there is 1 extra buffslot to be learned from expert skills now)

Nukers are in advantage? yes, since everybody wants to make damage people won't use every resist available to make them useless, and they won't avoid them either

Archer is a weak class? no

@PePeR Will the server be broken if someone builds a 4 summoner party + bishop? Trivago 

Just thank the lord melee can't use their skills properly otherwise the only crymore threads you would see are gonna be: "Rank 1 daggers hits me 4k frontstabs" 

I don't know... not every summoner player is good summoner player, I am playing summoner here basically every IL/H5 season... and I played a lot of it on low rates :) 

PS I wouldn't take bishop into party... I would rather take 5th summoner :)

If I had 4 more people like me playing summoners I would rape the server hard

Edited by PePeR

15 hours ago, hemo said:

any particular reason why cat/seraph buffs missing? You should consider adding that seeing how 80% of the server are mages, its clear to everyone something is wrong here.

Because it made specially archers too op and was abused in some ways of course.

IIm not sure about your long term experience about l2 but in l2 its pretty normal, that mages are very good in the beginning and becoming less powerful when fighters making some progress.

In all Interlude Seasons were archers one of the most powerful classes in the end game stage.

So get the epics named above and check ur buff set up, since this dmg is too low.

I recommend u to post a screen of your buff setup

geodata helps mages also, their attacks hit you if you move behind an object during its cast, however archers dont. Seems legit, one big mage server fiesta. Any news about the debuff range yet, im 100% debuffs dont have the same range as nukes.

Edited by hemo

2 hours ago, hemo said:

geodata helps mages also, their attacks hit you if you move behind an object during its cast, however archers dont. Seems legit, one big mage server fiesta. Any news about the debuff range yet, im 100% debuffs dont have the same range as nukes.

my experience has been the opposite, while the archer is loading the arrow the target can hide and it will still shoot him

while the mage is casting the skill the target can hide and his casting will stop

if the projectile is in the air while the target hides it will impact in both cases

Its the beginning of the server... Its not new that in every l2 server mages rulz in the beginning, soon there will be QQ topics like every season about daggers, titans or something else. Half of people who play mage now and know the server, will switch to something else later.Now mages do good damage because of bad jewels, now so few complain( like author of this topic) later places will be exchanged - mages will receive more damage, they will do lower and QQ will begin as every season :)

PS: GL with "hard rape the server with summoners" .... People who play with these characters have very wrong understanding for the game. Summoners are good for solo players/farm in low rate and oly - for pvp they just make lag around and mess with their sh1ts. I've always wondered about the people who play with summoners here - sit away and send their pets with macros to their targets( and after me have been sent many times summons with zero success :o )... it's probably very interesting but I would not check. Anyway, everyone has the right to play with whatever he wants and as he wants....

1) it is impossible...all archers whit bow of peril hit crits more than1.4++++.....how u whit db+6 + set plated hit 1k?

you're a liar.........

MAYBE NEED SEE U BUFFF

2)  IT IS "INTERLUDE" OF COURSE....ARCHER HAVE SAME RANGE THAT MAGUES....IF WANNA MORE RANGE GO TO PLAY H5

INTERLUDE IS 900 TO ARCHERS 900 TO MAGUES

blame Naya, he got the class nerfed to the ground.

8 hours ago, ratablanca said:

all archers whit bow of peril hit crits more than1.4++++.....how u whit db+6 + set plated hit 1k?

its ok, the players gave me the best relative response ever : They said MS is only for oly and i should reroll to mage, decisions decisions.

if u hit too low it means you're noob, nothing else is wrong here... every other archer somehow can crit better than you. your fault dude.. kiss of eva FTW

1 person likes this