Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
noone21

Archers?Is it mage server?

12 posts in this topic

Hello people..i just wonder..after playing old years gve servers etc..now i still wonder..is it a mage server?no wonder why its like 70 mages and 30 other classes...its sad all this..and why i say it?

mages hit for 1k every hit..5-6-7k mc?when archers and i myself...many misses...low damage at all..critical rate?sucks..distance?sucks..actually we cant do something...this is a foto with tezza..6 miss in a row just for a boss with a db focus bow.
Its the same in pvp.we hit like 2k-.2.5 critical after 7-8 tries and many misses.is it gone be a fix for archers?or we must reroll to mages?Thx Shot00005.jpg

Get dexterity from expert skill, it will lessen misses. Agree about crit rate part, ive got passive crit rate augment plus stats, it makes rate 500 but suddenly you hit 6 times without criting.. well... maybe it is supposed to be like this, but compared to mages..you can say we have no jewels(i do have m.def around 1.2k but crits are insane, more advanced mage crits 3-5k while you crit them for 2k with +7 shyyed bow, add that you miss even to a mage.. still enjoying playing archer but there is  a reason people play mainly mages :) waiting for mages to get valakas and oed ams :) just my 2 cents

of opinion, no tears, goodluck

even if you got dexterity from experts skills even if you got 500 crit rate sam as usual.. this is not normal.. Your chance vs mages is like 20% - 80% think this is not "balanced" 

Well hope someone gonna fix that 

Get end game items for archer,until than its useless.It is what it is.

archers are still fine late game, mages broken right now as always

Woot?i must die in the server playing like 25253535 hours just to make a +10 db and an aq and other stuff just to face fight a mage?when mages here kill everyone like a cake and can make adenas 1000% faster than a poor archer or dager or whatever it is?no thx i will not take it...server had to be more balanced so ALL can enjoy playing what he likes..and not make a mage just for the memmory..cause we cant have fun with what we like..i dont except any player playing mage come here and agree with me..its obvious

even tho you get db +10, you might lose 1v1 againts amage with mediocre gear lol

2 people like this

You need to gear up and do some other stuff. Then it will be the normal 2.5k to mages at the end, and no mage will hit you for 2.5k later, so i think it's pretty fair, when game develops mages stay behind in terms of damage, it's just the early game where they are strong :) Plus you don't even have crit jewels yet, that makes a big difference :D 

if u want to Cry about how bad u are be my guest

@UmaruChan

mages never falls off late game lol (official files)

mages are broken  every stage of game on interlude 

in this server theyr still broken, mages far superior than archers imo

Unless you got Double rings + duel might augments,since mages cant get 100 % magic crit rate here.

on the other hand we have duelists which deals 400 aoe damage lmfao,buff that shit already

This server would have been better if melee/archer nerfs wouldn't be early game but late game. i guess it takes a lot of work to change stuff so it is what it is, enjoy the game and sub a nuker until you get good gear. I guess a lot of people do this.