Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Focus

Client

10 posts in this topic

The client does not start .Its proplem in patch .Can you lay out updateer pls

There's no problem with the patch, alot of people are playing.

If you want help you can start by giving details on what problem you have exactly.

Just does not start the client .  
In the task manager it shows what works

I do not understand how to explain to you since this is the first time I have

On other servers I can go to your no. Simply the client does not start, it is shown in the task manager and it does not actually start. I do not use softwares

You probably have a problem with the windows profile.

l2.exe doesn't start

If you click l2.exe and nothing happens it means your windows profile might be corrupted and the solution is to reinstall, however if you don't want to reinstall then a shorter way exists:

Right-click on Computer -> click Manage -> expand local users and groups -> click on users -> right-click to add a new user -> choose name and password and uncheck "password must be changed on next login" -> go to groups -> add the new user you just created to Administrators group -> go to l2ovc system folder -> right-click on l2ovc.dll then click properties then security and add the user you created into file permissions -> shift + right-click on l2.exe, run as different user and fill in the new user details -> run the game and enjoy.

Hello Esmerald 

any idea about this error? i googled but nothing works , hyper- v is not enabled , i dont have any kind of virtualization software , turned off my antivirus, reinstalled client  ..

any clue?

l2.PNG

Hi , can someone help me also ? when im logging into the game and going to choose faction , im geting directly critical error .... i did what u wrote before Emerald , but im still getting critical , can someone give me a fast reply ? 

Show the critical error.

Try reinstall using a clean client and our patch only.