Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PePeR

Movement "bug"

7 posts in this topic

So it won't get fixed this season? nice... now I have 99% classes less to play.. cool feature mr admin

have u thought about increasing meele classes/weapons range of attack? for example by fixed amount? so they could reach the target before he will be out of position?

or maybe 

creating a hitbox in that spot that would last for less than a second and if the hitbox would be attacked then the player it belongs to would get the damage?

I think it should be fixeable... you just have to check if the distance between you and the target is less than X and if it is then you're able to hit him... and not still be following the guy... Idk, but if u won't fix that then the gameplay will suck again. and adding some extra maps won't change it for sure. I don't know what priorities you have but this is prettyi mportant atleast for me

have u thought about increasing meele classes/weapons range of attack? for example by fixed amount? so they could reach the target before he will be out of position?

Probably one of the first things I tried.

creating a hitbox in that spot that would last for less than a second and if the hitbox would be attacked then the player it belongs to would get the damage?

Why would I create such a custom behaviour which would probably result in you hitting the air while it shouldn't be like that.

So it won't get fixed this season? nice... now I have 99% classes less to play.. cool feature mr admin

I'd advise you to talk properly otherwise you'll find yourself elsewhere and then you could say you got -100% classes to play.

What is there to fix exactly if even L2OFF servers have the same behaviour? if you can't play any class like this here, then it means you couldn't play any class on any server you've played so far aswell.

Simply chase your target manually and attack once you're close enough, don't understand what's the big deal.

I'll also mention again that it happens only with very high speeds and only when the speed difference between the chaser and the target is low.

In the video I showed from RPG Club orc had 211 speed while kamael had 186 speed.

Posted (edited)

Emerald check to see in chase where 2 players with over 200 speed in a map like death pass for example and chaser have sligltly more speed.There is offen a sequence interruption with animation its both with autoattack and skills such stabs,it starts but doesnt finish.And another issue is missiles or nukes behind corners.For melee if someone goes behind a tree of corner they get interrupted again for range offen or all the time not.

Edited by Agent

Everyone who played this game for more then 1 year on different servers knows how to avoid that movement bug.
What about the visual bug where you are missing backstabs because ur targets back is visualized but hes actually facing towards you ? 

Posted (edited)

Not they dont.Dont assume such things because i never had any issues on other server if i was faster.It was new to me only here.This behave completely different in other server and it say target out of range with finished animation.

Emerald about what rpg video u talk about,can u link it? want to see if its like here.

Edited by Agent

You're so used to talk about so many different bugs in a single topic that you no longer know what the discussion is about.

If you want to report new stuff, do it properly with the details, you already know what I expect.

You can see what I talked about in the video here: http://l2ovc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3245-dagger-skills-bug-summary/&page=4#comment-16414

locked.