Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vomito

Jewels Boss

9 posts in this topic

Remove jewels boss from shop or make it more hard, only adena its too easy, server is dying very fast, after my friends get epic jewels they play 1-2 days and leave. 

Please consider my opinion.

1 person likes this

So every casual player should struggle because ur nolifing friends who are getting epics after couple of days leave the server cuz of boredom ?
The reason server's season is dying fast is quite the opposite > those who get full gear/epics faster than others are less in numbers than those who play regularly without nolifing hence if 20-30 ppl are leaving cuz of  "no competition/boredom" after 2 weeks it won't harm the server significantly as much when 100-200 casual players leave because they need to spend so much time for basic things so they can be competitive against others. 
Imo, one of the main things that i suggested long time ago which would increase the server lifetime is the A grade getting completely free after 2-3 weeks.
Emerald wrote that for this season he will implement that, so newcomers who join the server later will have a chance against those who play from the start.

In other words his friends played mages and took valakas.Because u cant get more than that in few days.And they got sad when others took boss jewels and all their nolife were in vain.Its a syndrome for this mages to put boredome as reason to quit and its ok to tell this than admit that game become more balanced and much harder as mage after a while.Avadon wars and mage domination will cease at some point.

Btw without epic jewels daggers but especially archers are useless.

Edited by Agent

It doesn't really matter which class you play as long as you have 2 hands

On 27/09/2017 at 1:27 PM, Redman said:

So every casual player should struggle because ur nolifing friends who are getting epics after couple of days leave the server cuz of boredom ?
The reason server's season is dying fast is quite the opposite > those who get full gear/epics faster than others are less in numbers than those who play regularly without nolifing hence if 20-30 ppl are leaving cuz of  "no competition/boredom" after 2 weeks it won't harm the server significantly as much when 100-200 casual players leave because they need to spend so much time for basic things so they can be competitive against others. 
Imo, one of the main things that i suggested long time ago which would increase the server lifetime is the A grade getting completely free after 2-3 weeks.
Emerald wrote that for this season he will implement that, so newcomers who join the server later will have a chance against those who play from the start.

they donate

Anyway, raid jewels 2 easy, farm or donate.
before the server versions were better than the current ones.

If u dont want to remove jb from shop its okay, but consider putting at least the materials to use in the creation.

Edited by Vomito
my opinion

I will recomend +1 for it : Remove from the shop Epic Jewels ,

and just use Black Donation style. :ph34r:

Edited by DENk

Posted (edited)

denk u can buy aq for 50k then gl noob

Edited by Furyx

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Furyx said:

denk u can buy aq for 50k then gl noob

Mr deep sh!t furyx, this is just my offer. So