Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fbs

Just want to know...

27 posts in this topic

Are you still working on Grand Crusade? @Emerald

Can we expect to have it after next interlude season? Just give us a little light about it...( i'm looking forward and a bit excited for the new changes on IL btw)

If the answer is yes, dont even need to write anything on this topic, you can like my post and close the thread and will be enough for me :D

Thanks.

Edited by fbs

14 minutes ago, PePeR said:

Grand Crusade is cancer chronicle...

ok

4 hours ago, PePeR said:

Grand Crusade is cancer chronicle...

cuz u cant play it?

well, i can understand why clowns like you say that (i was kinda expecting tbh), it's not for everyone, too complicated for some ppl.

But guess what.... your opinion doesnt mean shit, especially to emerald. In the end he is the one who decides, so get over it :) 

Btw, sucks on off? is this off? is the interlude files here off and has nothing custom lmao ? oops wait, if GC is too complicated for you, 

as i presume,  maybe trying to figure out why this argument is invalid here can be too complicated also.

FBS, don't act retarded. Emerald cares about what the player base wants, because he wants his player base to be happy. Plus more player base means he gets more donations. Majority of he server already voiced their opinion saying they wouldn't play the server if it's grand crusade again.  There's a reason the server died in three days during grand crusade. Majority of server was not interested. Emerald stated this season was going to be grand crusade no matter what, why did he change his mind? Cause he knew it's not what majority of the player base wanted. You think he opens a server to satisfy himself? He opens to satisfy his player base and receive donations. If you think otherwise, you're delusional.

You said it yourself "too complicated for some people" it's true. That's why interlude has so many players, it's simple and easy, same with h5, players are familiar with it and play it for nostalgia. That's the reason why l2 is still alive after 10 years. Not to play the new chronicles. You and the 5 players are the ones that want grand crusade, don't go around bashing people because they disagree. 

As i said, I am excited for the next interlude season, i'm dont want to exclude that from here.

I ask Emerald for info and nothing else. A guy comes here and express his opinion, i will express mine.

ofc first GC season was a failure, most ppl who played on beta had probably little to nothing 

knowledge about the version (thats why i like to think the GC season was the real beta). I still have faith that with some custom changes and fixed bugs GC

has a big potential. (i havent seen any GC faction server and probably here was the first (?))

Do you all really want interlude over and over again? 

I bet a lot of ppl will think yes, but its the human nature, we dont like changes. And i say no.

IF GC is not a option anymore, i'm happy with HF or GF...

There's a reason the server died in three days during grand crusade. Majority of server was not interested.

i couldnt edit so...

I dont think most ppl left because they "werent interested" and yes because of mistakes (gear gap, prices, archer being OP as fck, tyrrs being useless). If you played the amout of time i did you would notice most ppl start leaving after archers started to dominate, and ofc i fought so hard here on forum so it could be nerfed. And they were, but too late.

Edited by fbs

And it started to die after 1st week, not three days...

I would love to see the classic chronicle here, it runs on same client as grand crusade and not on the cancer interlude and its way more balanced and fun to play than gc

Edited by JMarin

4 hours ago, JMarin said:

I would love to see the classic chronicle here, it runs on same client as grand crusade and not on the cancer interlude and its way more balanced and fun to play than gc

Classic balanced ?

lol do u even played classic....

about the fun your right..but just on longterm low rate

17 hours ago, Scaretactic said:

That's why interlude has so many players, it's simple and easy

I guess you havent ever played L2 on low rates.. L2 Paradise in 2004... when there was even lower chronicle aka C4... 5k online players, no dualbox and chronicle 4... Yeah, easy GAME ... 

If Interlude is easy game for you, I guess you haven't played in a single good clan... or you just are new to this game who plays sims instead of L2

@edit

btw, it has so many players, because it's the best balanced chronicle ever made by NCsoft... ofcourse we could argue that C4 and C5 were also good balanced... but C6 is kinda the culmination of bad and good things of those (c4+c5) chronicles...

Edited by PePeR

if you play vs 50 noobs ofcourse it will be easy... try to play vs hardcores aka Luffy

GC is halted for now, don't worry it will be continued and once i'll have news you'll know them.

1 person likes this

On 24/9/2017 at 7:19 PM, Chevignon said:

Classic balanced ?

lol do u even played classic....

about the fun your right..but just on longterm low rate

Yes, i´ve been playing on official classic for some years now and it´s balanced

On 9/24/2017 at 8:11 PM, Scaretactic said:

FBS, don't act retarded. Emerald cares about what the player base wants, because he wants his player base to be happy. Plus more player base means he gets more donations. Majority of he server already voiced their opinion saying they wouldn't play the server if it's grand crusade again.  There's a reason the server died in three days during grand crusade. Majority of server was not interested. Emerald stated this season was going to be grand crusade no matter what, why did he change his mind? Cause he knew it's not what majority of the player base wanted. You think he opens a server to satisfy himself? He opens to satisfy his player base and receive donations. If you think otherwise, you're delusional.

Well said.

If I wanted to play a newer version of Lineage 2 I would go play retail. Truth be told, I'm getting older not younger so I don't really have the time like I used to.  I don't feel like learning new things. I spent a lot of time playing Interlude in my previous years and pretty much know it like the back of my hand, and yes not to mention the nostalgia, C4 was great too and the thing about these older chronicles is that they're a lot less buggy and easier to work on.

Edited by f2B

On 28.9.2017 at 7:32 PM, JMarin said:

Yes, i´ve been playing on official classic for some years now and it´s balanced

+12 wit is balanced ?

hero weapons + skills are balanced ?

debuff land rates on some classes (just to mention the different  fear skills) is balanced ?

its fully mage advantage even after 2.0

Posted (edited)

On 30/9/2017 at 0:25 PM, Chevignon said:

+12 wit is balanced ?

hero weapons + skills are balanced ?

debuff land rates on some classes (just to mention the different  fear skills) is balanced ?

its fully mage advantage even after 2.0

+12 wit got nerfed after 2.0

Hero weapons are like a grade weap +10 so definetly not a problem on ovc where all people work on overenchant and if you dont feel it balanced just dont add them like it happened on skelth at 2.0

About hero skills, last gc season urge was able to tank with a mage way more people than any hero with ud so...

Debufs like fear are between 35-37%

And its not fully advantage for mage and if you dont believe me you can watch videos from gran kain pvp tournament where one of the best partys was a destro pt and half of the others where summoners partys

Edited by JMarin

19 hours ago, JMarin said:

+12 wit got nerfed after 2.0

nerfed because of new passives that are way more powerful...

Hero weapons are like a grade weap +10 so definetly not a problem on ovc where all people work on overenchant and if you dont feel it balanced just dont add them like it happened on skelth at 2.0

u forgot about the 30% dmg icnrease for every hero weapon

About hero skills, last gc season urge was able to tank with a mage way more people than any hero with ud so...

ur right but gc wasnt balanced at all :)

Debufs like fear are between 35-37%

depends on the kind of fear skill and resists, juwels cloaks etc. base landrate is up to 90% (da fear).

And its not fully advantage for mage and if you dont believe me you can watch videos from gran kain pvp tournament where one of the best partys was a destro pt and half of the others where summoners partys

and it was like that just because of the special circumstances (close range advantage/pre-zealot etc)

All Top cp's of gk are mage cp's (fisher, rocket etc)

Fear drops to 40% only with mental shield lol and its 600 range and they were mage cps because the aoe farm advantage, nowadays top partys like consul have 2 destro and a necro on party..

Anyways, for me its more balanced and fun to play than gc and all the clases have their chances to play not like interlude when is all about mages early and daggers/archers late game

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, JMarin said:

Fear drops to 40% only with mental shield lol and its 600 range and they were mage cps because the aoe farm advantage, nowadays top partys like consul have 2 destro and a necro on party..

Anyways, for me its more balanced and fun to play than gc and all the clases have their chances to play not like interlude when is all about mages early and daggers/archers late game

GC balanced?All classes playable?And than u say interlude pvp its just mages/archers:).Interlude this relic chapter has more classes for pvp than this GC.Only chapter that can surpass interlude at this is hi5.GC is  biggest fail ever,what are this tyrrs because i dont know.They cant pvp for sh1t,but calling them disabler or pveclass or whatever its nice excuse.

Edited by Agent

On 9/26/2017 at 2:07 PM, Emerald said:

GC is halted for now, don't worry it will be continued and once i'll have news you'll know them.

I apologize for getting annoying ( again, I hope not so much as before :) ) but do you have plan for h5 or something something after IL till h5 ?

18 minutes ago, ichakala said:

I apologize for getting annoying ( again, I hope not so much as before :) ) but do you have plan for h5 or something something after IL till h5 ?

No.