Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UmaruChan

Olbots

7 posts in this topic

First i start as a question, i don't know if there is a restriction of overlords inside event just like with healers?
Last season the ol population was BIG ok fine, but they were abusing, no it's not QQ. You see, anyone who spent a couple hours could realize that there were 3 or 4 olbots per clan, especially on big op clans, i think that's too much considering the amount they heal on HP/CP, i myself was in one of those zerg clans with olbots and i think it's unfair to the rest.
Could you impose a small restriction regarding overlords? The next start will be very heavy with those million OL's per ally :dw1_6: And they're a bit hard to kill when they are a little smart and buff properly.
People can't have nice things or too much freedom, they inmediately find a way to abuse your generosity :( 

Are you sure you actually played the last season?

59 minutes ago, UmaruChan said:

First i start as a question, i don't know if there is a restriction of overlords inside event just like with healers?
Last season the ol population was BIG ok fine, but they were abusing, no it's not QQ. You see, anyone who spent a couple hours could realize that there were 3 or 4 olbots per clan, especially on big op clans, i think that's too much considering the amount they heal on HP/CP, i myself was in one of those zerg clans with olbots and i think it's unfair to the rest.
Could you impose a small restriction regarding overlords? The next start will be very heavy with those million OL's per ally :dw1_6: And they're a bit hard to kill when they are a little smart and buff properly.
People can't have nice things or too much freedom, they inmediately find a way to abuse your generosity :( 

fail post. delete asap

OP has no clue what the hell he/she is talking about. I played most of the season and did not see army of Ol bots rofl.

Clearly, It's kind of strange you didn't notice 3 or 4 overlords per ally on maps. As i guess, you all think it's fine. Nevermind then, if you didn't see Swiss olbot army and some other clans you need your eyes checked. 9_9 Towards the end it stopped tho, so late joiners have no word.

I was cnig69, I played since day 1 and only had one in sLco and one in Swiss, if that's called OLbots, you may need to relearn the definition of what that means

There were ol bots army.And they were top farmers in adena/xp/everything in smaller maps with zerg.Dunno if that rewarding got fixed,because i want see players play ol if they like to play it and really help their clan and not to be top farmers and farm more than top dd because its just silly.

There were plenty ol bots previous season but not even 1 good ol to play for the love of this class.