1 hour ago, Abc* said:

That drama and bullsh1t..

POvbVQ.gif

Like always :)

How is going on abc ? :)

5 hours ago, ichakala said:

Like always :)

How is going on abc ? :)

Not bad, life is good :)  What about you ? I'm checking sometimes ovc forum to see what's going on. I miss pvp ^^ 

2 hours ago, Abc* said:

Not bad, life is good :)  What about you ? I'm checking sometimes ovc forum to see what's going on. I miss pvp ^^ 

same.. week of tests in uni but i miss stabbing noobs in the back

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Abc* said:

:) I am too busy even to spam here. I also miss pvp but prefer something new( h5 if possible) . Il become too boring and after few months on low rate h5 now I even don't want to hear about IL :x 

I watch here with the hope that Emerald will up something with chickens(kamalols :P ) but as I see the chance is not good (for now) :(

1 hour ago, ichakala said:

:) I am too busy even to spam here. I also miss pvp but prefer something new( h5 if possible) . Il become too boring and after few months on low rate h5 now I even don't want to hear about IL :x 

I watch here with the hope that Emerald will up something with chickens(kamalols :P ) but as I see the chance is not good (for now) :(

Let's forget h5 if possible xD prefer gracia final. Well, there is a gf x3 server opened before 4 days wanted to play with my friends but had no much time to play atm, it's still summer time for me :) they are playing with keltaa Irreale clan against xside probably you know them. Probably gonna help them soon as driver. About emerald have no idea what he gonna do but many people want to play gracia final. H5 season was soo fkn unbalanced, I hope i won't see h5.

15 hours ago, Lesley said:

same.. week of tests in uni but i miss stabbing noobs in the back

:) As I remember when they see a dagger, they running like this

4GRby4.gif 

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Abc* said:

Let's forget h5 if possible xD prefer gracia final. Well, there is a gf x3 server opened before 4 days wanted to play with my friends but had no much time to play atm, it's still summer time for me :) they are playing with keltaa Irreale clan against xside probably you know them. Probably gonna help them soon as driver. About emerald have no idea what he gonna do but many people want to play gracia final. H5 season was soo fkn unbalanced, I hope i won't see h5.

:) As I remember when they see a dagger, they running like this

4GRby4.gif 

My personal opinion - in gf there will be big QQ from kamaels. RI is too OP, RT decrease p def with 30%(10% max in h5) and there are not armor sets with resist against paralysis(Lightning Shock is with too big success rate, Steal Divinity takes 7 buff with 100% success rate, as I know what kind of people play here there will be many who will play slh only to make sad others with Steal and LS....).

Archers, titan and many other are dead classes, its too much mage chronicle :)  H5 is more balanced, kamaels are nerfed, all characters are good for pvp if you know how to play with them, with correction of aoe glad skill should be fine.

Irreale made on RPG one of the biggest zerg I've seen in this game... hundreds of frags.

6 hours ago, ichakala said:

My personal opinion - in gf there will be big QQ from kamaels. RI is too OP, RT decrease p def with 30%(10% max in h5) and there are not armor sets with resist against paralysis(Lightning Shock is with too big success rate, Steal Divinity takes 7 buff with 100% success rate, as I know what kind of people play here there will be many who will play slh only to make sad others with Steal and LS....).

Archers, titan and many other are dead classes, its too much mage chronicle :)  H5 is more balanced, kamaels are nerfed, all characters are good for pvp if you know how to play with them, with correction of aoe glad skill should be fine.

Irreale made on RPG one of the biggest zerg I've seen in this game... hundreds of frags.

Totally agree hi5 is an improved gf from every aspect.But if will be hi5 this needs alot of work to make it at decent level as interlude in terms of balance,progression and bugs count.

I like that mages now can't stack speed up to 300 :)

PS, Expertise's WindWalk is +3 speed or +3%?

Edited by PePeR

On 15.09.2017 at 9:26 AM, ichakala said:

I know kamael is cancer op especially slh with steal :) But some of skills need nerf on gf client. Emerald have to nerf some important skills before open server, also boost some classes like titan and archer as you said. They are useless in gf. Nvm we are discussing for nothing he decided to open IL. 

On 9/17/2017 at 11:25 PM, PePeR said:

I like that mages now can't stack speed up to 300 :)

PS, Expertise's WindWalk is +3 speed or +3%?

U mean daggers.Classes with most dex and most basic speed did benefit most from %.Static is better and more fair.As i remember daggers with powi and 3 ww rebirth were close to 240-250 speed(ghost hunter) without blinding.Was kinda OP and they were really unreachable.

Edited by Agent

15 minutes ago, Abc* said:

I know kamael is cancer op especially slh with steal :) But some of skills need nerf on gf client. Emerald have to nerf some important skills before open server, also boost some classes like titan and archer as you said. They are useless in gf. Nvm we are discussing for nothing he decided to open IL. 

It is done in h5 :)  the same fixes should be done in GF  + these which are done in h5. You have just few skills difference between h5 and GF. You have element system in both, in both many people think that system is bad but you know losers always have a reason for their fail :P  So why you need to try complicated things with good chance to broke the game  and do overwork while you have it already done .....

IL has nothing to do with discussion for other chronicle :) IL has his fans, I never was fan of this chronicle and if I start play it should do it alone (something that I don't want) .

I think new perception expert skill is OP for mages.If is x2 this should mean 100%.If its the case end game mages will m crit way too offen and be too boosted and compared to +15 crit rate for fighters its unbalanced.We didnt see this bonus in action but to prevent this maybe reduce this bonus from x2 to x1.5?

Edited by Agent

19 minutes ago, ichakala said:

It is done in h5 :)  the same fixes should be done in GF  + these which are done in h5. You have just few skills difference between h5 and GF. You have element system in both, in both many people think that system is bad but you know losers always have a reason for their fail :P  So why you need to try complicated things with good chance to broke the game  and do overwork while you have it already done .....

IL has nothing to do with discussion for other chronicle :) IL has his fans, I never was fan of this chronicle and if I start play it should do it alone (something that I don't want) .

Element system in hi5 was more close to gf.This wasnt fixed if i remember correct.Btw u wont be alone if its interlude,and i will be here.I just hope this time interlude will have perfect geodata this is something i wait for long time.Also dunno how free i will be and have that much time to play as in other seasons.

Edited by Agent

1 minute ago, Agent said:

Element system in hi5 was more close to gf.This wasnt fixed if i remember correct.

It was bug, I speak in general. Many think 300 element is something that broke the game but they forget that in gf element on the weapon is half but also resists on armors are half.

Just now, ichakala said:

It was bug, I speak in general. Many think 300 element is something that broke the game but they forget that in gf element on the weapon is half but also resists on armors are half.

It was clearly a bug.People with 300 element did way too much damage and wasnt normal for hi5 since bonus received from element was higher than normal.

3 hours ago, Agent said:

U mean daggers.Classes with most dex and most basic speed did benefit most from %.Static is better and more fair.As i remember daggers with powi and 3 ww rebirth were close to 240-250 speed(ghost hunter) without blinding.Was kinda OP and they were really unreachable.

From what i remember the rebirth for speed was 3%, 6%, 9%. imo boosting speed is not that bad, considering daggers without shadow step are fucking vulnerable and also before any other rebirth besides gold digger wasnt worth.

I dont know if +3 speed is really worth over pdef or mdef boosts. Maybe making it +5 speed? 

2 hours ago, Lesley said:

From what i remember the rebirth for speed was 3%, 6%, 9%. imo boosting speed is not that bad, considering daggers without shadow step are fucking vulnerable and also before any other rebirth besides gold digger wasnt worth.

I dont know if +3 speed is really worth over pdef or mdef boosts. Maybe making it +5 speed? 

It was worth.As long u had a healer speed >defense,thats why top gh were most of the time with healers.But yes solo daggers its debatable.

Daggers(gh/pw) with powi took 6 speed per level while my titan took 4 instead.Wasnt kinda fair since % speed boosts more classes with basic speed such elfs/dark elfs and less human/orcs fighters.

Edited by Agent

delete this :  Expert's Perception: +15 Critical Rate, x2 Magic Critical Rate

17 hours ago, Agent said:

It was worth.As long u had a healer speed >defense,thats why top gh were most of the time with healers.But yes solo daggers its debatable.

Daggers(gh/pw) with powi took 6 speed per level while my titan took 4 instead.Wasnt kinda fair since % speed boosts more classes with basic speed such elfs/dark elfs and less human/orcs fighters.

I do not want to engage with my opinion but I think people who think too much about speed do not think about pvp. They are for ks and when  they have no choice and can not avoid pvp they are easy frags(often they come here and QQ, surprised that they die easy and start blame the balance and Emerald, who made some bad decision in the past because of such types of players). I can not deny that this strategy works and speed is very important in ovc but these who think too much for speed collect very fast a lot of fans :P  What's the point of being quick if you die easily? I am not fan of this style.

11 hours ago, ichakala said:

I do not want to engage with my opinion but I think people who think too much about speed do not think about pvp. They are for ks and when  they have no choice and can not avoid pvp they are easy frags(often they come here and QQ, surprised that they die easy and start blame the balance and Emerald, who made some bad decision in the past because of such types of players). I can not deny that this strategy works and speed is very important in ovc but these who think too much for speed collect very fast a lot of fans :P  What's the point of being quick if you die easily? I am not fan of this style.

I know what u mean but for some people frags is everything doesnt matter for them ks or not.