Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

New expert skills effects

120 posts in this topic

Meh i stopped earlier than 2 weeks.i just cant play c6 anymore alot of time.i cant enjoy it anymore its the sad story

As i said you get top pvp after everyone stop playing and you are killing newbies

4 hours ago, detro said:

Meh i stopped earlier than 2 weeks.i just cant play c6 anymore alot of time.i cant enjoy it anymore its the sad story

As i said you get top pvp after everyone stop playing and you are killing newbies

You fouls,anyone can be forum warrior but in game its total different story,in game u are roadrunners or victims.U know its antilogic what u say from 2 reasons,i was play titan i needed same ammount of hits for killing newbies or veterans,and 2nd i kill everything in a target priority and is situational depending on classes arround.This is new one,when i thought i heard everything some fouls prove u wrong.

And who the fuck are you,"forum warriors"i play here long time u dont fukin exist,u are a nobody,same as that moron who tried criticise me earlier.Warriors in forums and nobodies in game that try speaking opinions.

From this season i recognise beside me there were only 2 other top fighters wich cross my mind right now,sin and poop...and they were abusing healers i did not i was solo most of the time.I would preffere critics and flames to come from good players.Not butthurted people who are blabering without any ideea what they are talking about.

Edited by Agent

1 hour ago, Agent said:

You fouls,anyone can be forum warrior but in game its total different story,in game u are roadrunners or victims.U know its antilogic what u say from 2 reasons,i was play titan i needed same ammount of hits for killing newbies or veterans,and 2nd i kill everything in a target priority and is situational depending on classes arround.This is new one,when i thought i heard everything some fouls prove u wrong.

And who the fuck are you,"forum warriors"i play here long time u dont fukin exist,u are a nobody,same as that moron who tried criticise me earlier.Warriors in forums and nobodies in game that try speaking opinions.

From this season i recognise beside me there were only 2 other top fighters wich cross my mind right now,sin and poop...and they were abusing healers i did not i was solo most of the time.I would preffere critics and flames to come from good players.Not butthurted people who are blabering without any ideea what they are talking about.

I don't understand, do you think i should run into a frenzy/zealot titan? Whats wrong in playing with other players in a MMORPG?

Fool.

The facts are that after 2 weeks i was already top 5 close to this top mages,and gap was closing less and less before they quit,there were 3 mages top 3 wich is not suprising and there were sin poop and me.So from where it comes this bullsh1t that i wasnt top pvp even before 2 from top 3 mages quited.This are the facts.After 1st week i was already geared and progressed on my titan with what i was needed.I didnt chase top pvp i just enjoyed game ,it comes naturally for me.1 more proof for this is i didnt use healers as most such this top players did.I dont need healers i was satisfied with my rate of pvp as solo.Quality is what matters for me and alwyas was priority and not quantity.

So to recap i was already top when this mages and others quited without making a priority and playing a class that in server start is inferior to mages wich ofc get the most out of it and also without healer.This are the facts for loosers who blame me i killed newbies for pvp only aftertop players left server :).I was already making hell for this top mages and other geared fighters did and this is the main reason for them quiting or rerolling.ITs same story each season with many quiting after 2 weeks or rerolling because mage isnt fotm anymore.

So for noobs that try flame me even with such statements u fail miserably and u are all pathetic u speak about other while your acomplish in pvp in this server is none and just some zerg players and victims wich speak being too much butthurted.

Edited by Agent

If you avarege 30 kills 20 deaths every event, eventually, if you play 14h a day, you will be on the top list. Being on the top list means you can farm above the average, not that you are good. 

From what i recall, you got shit on H5 all the time, and judging by the comments of these 4-5 other people, it looks like you also got crushed during last season.

Stop raging kid, its over. Try again next season.

Edited by Star64

4 minutes ago, Star64 said:

If you avarege 30 kills 20 deaths every event, eventually, if you play 14h a day, you will be on the top list. Being on the top list means you can farm above the average, not that you are good. 

From what i recall, you got shit on H5 all the time, and judging by the comments of these 4-5 other people, it looks like you also got crushed during last season.

Stop raging kid, its over. Try again next season.

At least i did pvp.U was agrobot in pvp server,paladin with mage buffs and acumen weapon spamming agro/mass agro and self sacrifice.I am different level u are clowns.Im not raging quite contrary amused to see such randoms and week players speak about pvp and try make comments and judge much better players :).

Edited by Agent

51 minutes ago, Agent said:

At least i did pvp.U was agrobot in pvp server,paladin with mage buffs and acumen weapon spamming agro/mass agro and self sacrifice.I am different level u are clowns.Im not raging quite contrary amused to see such randoms and week players speak about pvp and try make comments and judge much better players :).

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Agent said:

The facts are that after 2 weeks i was already top 5 close to this top mages,and gap was closing less and less before they quit,there were 3 mages top 3 wich is not suprising and there were sin poop and me.So from where it comes this bullsh1t that i wasnt top pvp even before 2 from top 3 mages quited.This are the facts.After 1st week i was already geared and progressed on my titan with what i was needed.I didnt chase top pvp i just enjoyed game ,it comes naturally for me.1 more proof for this is i didnt use healers as most such this top players did.I dont need healers i was satisfied with my rate of pvp as solo.Quality is what matters for me and alwyas was priority and not quantity.

So to recap i was already top when this mages and others quited without making a priority and playing a class that in server start is inferior to mages wich ofc get the most out of it and also without healer.This are the facts for loosers who blame me i killed newbies for pvp only aftertop players left server :).I was already making hell for this top mages and other geared fighters did and this is the main reason for them quiting or rerolling.ITs same story each season with many quiting after 2 weeks or rerolling because mage isnt fotm anymore.

So for noobs that try flame me even with such statements u fail miserably and u are all pathetic u speak about other while your acomplish in pvp in this server is none and just some zerg players and victims wich speak being too much butthurted.

giphy (1).gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Agent said:

these clowns owned the h5 season with their 5 man pt, where u couldnt even reach them :D it's called clever party build and 100% support for dds

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Agent said:

You are really stupid arent you.why would i stay and die from melee classes and not just run and kill them.if i remember you played alot of subs and you were shit with all of them.stop talking bullshits and accept that you are dogshit

2 hours ago, detro said:

You are really stupid arent you.why would i stay and die from melee classes and not just run and kill them.if i remember you played alot of subs and you were shit with all of them.stop talking bullshits and accept that you are dogshit

I was decent to say at least in all seasons i play here,the fact u say i was sh1t and I did played alot of subs its all bullsh1t and proves u have no clue.The only reason why u speak nonsence it means u are some of those buthurts.Its ok i made alot of people to hate and dislike me wich for me means mission accomplished.It gives me satisfactions to see people speak bullsh1t and so much nonsence.

And since i played almost all l2ovc seasons here i remember vague something about you,such being a random another one from the bunch of them,nothing impressive,the meatshield typical player of l2ovc,and this is not even a debate.

Edited by Agent

You came here to say bullshits.as i said first week of every season you are a random and after every top player is leaving you get first by killing newbies

2 hours ago, detro said:

You came here to say bullshits.as i said first week of every season you are a random and after every top player is leaving you get first by killing newbies

You dont make any sence retard.I am top pvp those who u mention are top quiters.Dont be confused boy.Pvp means more than just 1st or 2nd week.U told u quit 1st weak.U dont even know what happend,but u should know from other seasons that i dont need killing newbies for make pvp.I kill all this top players more than viceversa i was never dominated here in this server since 1 decade.Here top players are at most average in much higher populated servers.And in such server i was top also,and in fact winning l2ovc season after season means sh1t for me,its not an achievement trust me.

My satisfaction is that i make noobs like u in game suffer and feels good.

How you made me suffer when you didnt even killed me once.meh seems like we found a guy that is more retarded than luffy

I prove that i can get in top pvp list in 1st week unlike you than you do it after every guy on top list stop playing on the server

Pls go back to your cave now and come out next season

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, detro said:

How you made me suffer when you didnt even killed me once.meh seems like we found a guy that is more retarded than luffy

I prove that i can get in top pvp list in 1st week unlike you than you do it after every guy on top list stop playing on the server

Pls go back to your cave now and come out next season

OK i wait next season ,i am so scared already :).

Edited by Agent

And btw detro dont quit after 1 week when mages fotm and fighters are in trash gear....just saying.Top 1 week player is top quiter not top pvp idiot.

Edited by Agent

On 10/9/2017 at 2:28 PM, Agent said:

i had over 50k pvps combined through all my characters, that made me top 1. In your logic, shouldn't i be the best?

3 hours ago, detro said:

we found a guy that is more retarded than luffy

Don't make a hasty decision, this guy is a massive cunt, but he is nowhere near to that terminal stupidity

¿Qué?

12 hours ago, Agent said:

I was decent to say at least in all seasons i play here

A post later

6 hours ago, Agent said:

And in such server i was top also,and in fact winning l2ovc season after season means sh1t for me,its not an achievement trust me.

6 hours difference, ladies and gentlemen. Two different opinions. One same man. But no fucking brain.

When server start to me pvp is a joke,avadon wars and people are farming for their gear and setuping their chars,previous season i was farming 1st week on spoiler actually than pvp i dont care about short term pvp when server starts its more important to setup your main class that u choose play for pvp into the long run(this is rpg online and u need do exactly that at least in my case).The longer i get into the season the stronger i get till a point most people avoid me on map,yes those big mouths who think are top pvp  :) .This is the truth believe it or not i care less i am far from being newbie killer as that noob Detro implies :). 

Edited by Agent

1 hour ago, Star64 said:

i had over 50k pvps combined through all my characters, that made me top 1. In your logic, shouldn't i be the best?

Dont lie retard.U had 50 k pvps my ass.U was agrobot with arround 0 pvp per event since u was too busy with agroing people while with mage buffs.Paladin is a real pvp char in hi5 but what i did see was only 1 paladin in all server wich did actually pvp with normal pvp fighter buffs,the other bunch wich includes you too were agrotards.

Edited by Agent

2 hours ago, Star64 said:

¿Qué?

A post later

6 hours difference, ladies and gentlemen. Two different opinions. One same man. But no fucking brain.

Its no different opinions.Being at least decent can include better or top it just doesnt specify what exactly and i was being modest but no need anymore,i just speak open now vs u noobs.And speaking about lack of brain it backfired back to you,it was contradictory if sentence was "i was decent at most".

Edited by Agent

Agent, are you retarded rofl? Just seeing you type is giving me a brain aneurysm.

1 hour ago, Scaretactic said:

Agent, are you retarded rofl? Just seeing you type is giving me a brain aneurysm.

I didnt started this and yes its pretty much pointless talk...all of this,noobs from everywhere try flame me hard even with my words while it backfire back to them.But with abit of some logic in it while i replied.Too bad u didnt get it.But i can make an analogy.If i say a nba player is at least 2 meters,he could be 2.5 or even more :).Maybe now u get it.

Edited by Agent