Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

New expert skills effects

131 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, yamadaismyb1tch said:

You just confirmed what i said with this photo.Thanks a lot. 

P.S.

Don't call yourself top fighter cause you're not even close. Even the words "top fighter" are laughing with you when you spell them.

You should laugh by your own stupidity,best joker of the week while trying being serious.I dont know who u were in game and im not even even curious.And that picture i posted while it was most kills in 1 event previous season and yes it was a fort ofc.But i was playing all maps since i was playing titan and only this class untill 20k+ pvps and only after that archer.Dunno what u imply but if u imply i could reach top kills just in forts u was wrong i could do it in maps such death pass or cemetary and other range maps as well ocasionally.U are just a prick who try to mock me but im not affected.And if u saw me crying in game about maps allday over and over yes its getting irritating to play in just such maps when u are melee,and was my choice if play or wanted to stay town.U started this offtopics flames towards me and my class and i just pointed u how much an idiot and noob u are.

Edited by Agent

13 minutes ago, Agent said:

You should laugh by your own stupidity,best joker of the week while trying being serious.I dont know who u were in game and im not even even curious.And that picture i posted while it was most kills in 1 event previous season and yes it was a fort ofc.But i was playing all maps since i was playing titan and only this class untill 20k+ pvps and only after that archer.Dunno what u imply but if u imply i could reach top kills just in forts u was wrong i could do it in maps such death pass or cemetary and other range maps as well ocasionally.U are just a prick who try to mock me but im not affected.And if u saw me crying in game about maps allday over and over yes its getting irritating to play in just such maps when u are melee,and was my choice if play or wanted to stay town.U started this offtopics flames towards me and my class and i just pointed u how much an idiot and noob u are.

agent's best friend.jpg

44 minutes ago, yamadaismyb1tch said:

agent's best friend.jpg

Im not top fighter also titan is not pvp class but yet last 2 interlude seasons and last hi5 season were won by titan played by me,dont fukin care top mages were quiting,they quit because they cant handle more pressure its getting more tough after a while for a mage and this so called top mages vanish into thin air like when i met them on the map...they are the newbie killers,mages cant handle top fighters by definition.U mentioned some funny names as top dd cnirg69 horzelius lol.But u didnt mention even 1 name from swiss xluna and xveil was better than all mages in this server,

From what i see u are a hater of me and swiss players it seems.It doesnt matter u are a forum warrior here while i win season after season since 10+ years but im not top dd ok.

Edited by Agent

2 minutes ago, Agent said:

Im not top fighter also titan is not pvp class but yet last 2 interlude seasons and last hi5 season were won by titan played by me,dont fukin care top mages were quiting,they quit because they cant handle more pressure its getting more tough after a while for a mage and this so called top mages vanish into thin air.U mentioned some funny names as top dd cnirg69 horzelius lol.But u didnt mention even 1 name from swiss xluna and xveil was better than all mages in this server.

From what i see u are a hater of me and swiss.It doesnt matter u are a forum warrior here while i win season after season since 10 years but im not top dd ok.Are u retard or ignorant or just dont know facts?

I don't remember all the players i am sorry..deeply!!! xVeil as warlord? xVeil as prophet? xVeil as dagger? xVeil as necro? xVeil as what exactly..? Cause he changed several classes to get hero.. And don't mention Swiss please , it's not your clan..You were just a simple member of this clan and when the main CP quit NioMode gave it to you..so don't bother..

P.S.

agent's best friend.jpg

11 minutes ago, yamadaismyb1tch said:

I don't remember all the players i am sorry..deeply!!! xVeil as warlord? xVeil as prophet? xVeil as dagger? xVeil as necro? xVeil as what exactly..? Cause he changed several classes to get hero.. And don't mention Swiss please , it's not your clan..You were just a simple member of this clan and when the main CP quit NioMode gave it to you..so don't bother..

Xveil is P0rnostar from other seasons and yes he is top mage,he proved this season and season again.I dont speak about hero because being hero is a joke here and its very irrelevant.I think i might know who u are from who u talk...u might be that idiot th that stoled my randoms from clan and made me a big favor :).U speak very similar as him and with same hate since its irrelevant the real cl swiss it is.

For that matter yes the real leader of Swiss is Niomode,but since i adopted and comited to this clan it was my clan in game so keep the hate up retard.Niomode and his brother was my member some seasons ago in my clan.All of this doesnt matter since me and Nio we may be in Chaks clan for future seasons or anyone can be cl and us members,and if not i can play full solo it wont make difference.

They are players who i respect and i wouldnt comit if they werent.This is all u need to know fuktard.

Edited by Agent

6 minutes ago, Agent said:

Xveil is P0rnostar from other seasons and yes he is top mage,he proved this season and season again.I dont speak about hero because being hero is a joke here and its very irrelevant.I think i might know who u are from who u talk...u might be that idiot th that stoled my randoms from clan and made me a big favor :).U speak very similar as him and with same hate since its irrelevant the real cl swiss it is.

For that matter yes the real leader of Swiss is Niomode,but since i adopted and comited to this clan it was my clan in game so keep the hate up retard.Niomode was my member some seasons ago in my clan.All of this doesnt matter since me and Nio we may be in Chaks clan for future season or anyone can be cl and us members.

They are players who i respect and i wouldnt comit if they werent.This is all u need to know fuktard.

There is a big difference between hating someone and making fun of someone.

P.S

agent's best friend.jpg

On 6/9/2017 at 2:04 AM, yamadaismyb1tch said:

What pony hit you for 2.5k damage? GMpony? cause that would be the only pony that could deliver that amount of damage. And you hit summoner for 200 cause of transfer pain. So it's 400 not 200. Normal damage if the summoner have M.def rebirths and jewels +6/7. Stop being a crybaby or get a tissue. 

So? who the fuk would fight without transfer pain on? That damage was on late 2015 season, all that was needed was a bw+6 set, if you didn't play don't speak sh1t. I'm on my total right to complain, but as i see it's not blindly balanced anymore, so maybe they won't be as nasty as they were back then, summoners even underwent to a nerf because they were scary unbalanced.

1 minute ago, UmaruChan said:

So? who the fuk would fight without transfer pain on? That damage was on late 2015 season, all that was needed was a bw+6 set, if you didn't play don't speak sh1t. I'm on my total right to complain, but as i see it's not blindly balanced anymore, so maybe they won't be as nasty as they were back then, summoners even underwent to a nerf because they were scary unbalanced.

agent's best friend.jpg

Just now, yamadaismyb1tch said:

agent's best friend.jpg

Short on debate material? Braindead boy. Use these soft tissues to wipe your delicate hurt ass, you got owned up there by boss Agent xD 

52 minutes ago, UmaruChan said:

Some seasons ago elf summoner was a powerhouse in mass pvp with tidal wave wich is legit even in low rates but it got nerfed to the ground.Maybe too much imo.Glad/tyrant aoe kings?....no it was the b graders elf summoners :).

Edited by Agent

On 7/9/2017 at 3:28 PM, Agent said:

Im not top fighter also titan is not pvp class but yet last 2 interlude seasons and last hi5 season were won by titan played by me

qué?

Edited by Star64

38 minutes ago, Star64 said:

qué?

In vision of some l2ovc players titan isnt pvp class :)It happend in game to see such statements as well.Such people should revise their flawed basics and accept the fact that there are more pvp classes than just daggers/mage/archers :).

Edited by Agent

que te jodan a vos agente hdp de tu mandre chingada 

Agent 2-3 weeks at the start of the season you are not even on top of the list.after everyone stops you are getting first

37 minutes ago, detro said:

Agent 2-3 weeks at the start of the season you are not even on top of the list.after everyone stops you are getting first

Quiting so fast after 2 weeks doesnt make u top player.The server is a marathon not a 100 m race :).Its a shame players quit so fast actually.Its not the case for all quiters but most rush with mages cause clearly its an advantage.But for both interlude and hi5,this mage advantage last 2 weeks most.After that when its getting harder for  mage there is some mage quiting or rerolling.Coincidence?no i think they quit while still in glory.Some players play this parody avadon wars put dc.am and hunt newbies till those arent newbies or players with sh1t gear anymore and get hunted back big time.

Its also a pity for the server quiting means less players and doesnt make u serious player...such players shouldnt even speak about top pvp.For me pvp means end game pvp mostly not this rush best gear and kill newbies stuff.If u are good pvp player stay and proove it not quit.If u love this server stay here and play,dont make shops with wipe and waiting next season.

And pls tell me how can be someone top pvp player?if all they did fight was rushed mage dc+am vs newbies 1st 2 weeks.And not to mention they play with healer in their ass 24/7 killing newbies for ridicoulos score.This doesnt make u top pvp player just a bot and when this mages meet good geared player fighters they dont know in wich direction to run.

Edited by Agent

2 hours ago, detro said:

Please detro...Let the poor kid live his dream..

1 hour ago, yamadaismyb1tch said:

Please detro...Let the poor kid live his dream..

Neah i rather preffer people think im week player.And i dream only when i sleep unlike other noobs and forum warriors arround here.

10 minutes ago, Agent said:

Neah i rather preffer people think im week player.And i dream only when i sleep unlike other noobs and forum warriors arround here.

First of all it's weak not week. Secondly i didn't say that you are weak. I said that you're a random player with illusions. The first reason you made a "name" (to the other randoms) for yourself (god forgive me for saying that) it's because of the tears you dropped in HV about daggers,cancels,archers kite you etc etc..And the second is because ALL of the top players quit while you were still sucking your pacifier. You are so blindfolded and arrogant that you don't see you were playing against randoms after everyone leave.And when i say randoms i mean people with no gear such as your average clan members. You recruited every top geared pet/sheep in "your" clan so you personally can feel strong and at the same time them.I hope one day you'll wake up...since then keep dreaming.

1 hour ago, yamadaismyb1tch said:

First of all it's weak not week. Secondly i didn't say that you are weak. I said that you're a random player with illusions. The first reason you made a "name" (to the other randoms) for yourself (god forgive me for saying that) it's because of the tears you dropped in HV about daggers,cancels,archers kite you etc etc..And the second is because ALL of the top players quit while you were still sucking your pacifier. You are so blindfolded and arrogant that you don't see you were playing against randoms after everyone leave.And when i say randoms i mean people with no gear such as your average clan members. You recruited every top geared pet/sheep in "your" clan so you personally can feel strong and at the same time them.I hope one day you'll wake up...since then keep dreaming.

So in your opinion server is 2 weeks and only who reach top in that interval is top pvp.Players that moved from avadon wars into geared mages dc+rebirths+am+valakas killing newbies is the definition of top players for you,players like horzelius niga69 :).I know u want make fun of me but u make fun of yourself with your thinking.

U are a butthurted that I killed for fun.I dont think even u think seriously what u say..And your so mentioned top pvp players wich quited didnt impress me,quite oposite ussually they were free frags unless 1 vs 10:).So stop your comedy retard kid.Grow up than learn to play l2.And only after that try to speak opinions about others in pvp.

3 minutes ago, Agent said:

So in your opinion server is 2 weeks and only who reach top in that interval is top pvp.Players that moved from avadon wars into geared mages dc+rebirths+am+valakas killing newbies is the definition of top players for you,players like horzelius niga69 :).I know u want make fun of me but u make fun of yourself with your thinking.

U are a butthurted that I killed for fun.I dont think even u think seriously what u say..And your so mentioned top pvp players wich quited didnt impress me,quite oposite ussually they were free frags unless 1 vs 10:).So stop your comedy retard kid.Grow up than learn to play l2.And only after that try to speak opinions about others in pvp.

Of course not..I wish all these people didn't have quit.That would be more fun for everyone!! I'm against that..But it happens all the time in servers like this one. Horzelius and cnig69 was an example for your 15-20k pvp you were saying so relax..There were plenty of other players who did the same thing and they weren't mages.These players didn't impress you cause they were unreachable.After 1 month that you got geared up finally you could get a kill (with zealot/frenzy of course).Cause otherwise you were another free frag. Where did you learn to play l2? at OVC? Oh mate i'm so sad for you cause i think that's the only server that you can play. Normal servers and for newbies like you and similar players like you. As for the "killing me for fun"...oh boy...you would be dead 10 times before you even reach me. 

LF Flame Section

P.S: Emerald Check your inbox please, Thanks :3

P.S2: Easy

P.S3: Yamada  = B1tch

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, yamadaismyb1tch said:

Of course not..I wish all these people didn't have quit.That would be more fun for everyone!! I'm against that..But it happens all the time in servers like this one. Horzelius and cnig69 was an example for your 15-20k pvp you were saying so relax..There were plenty of other players who did the same thing and they weren't mages.These players didn't impress you cause they were unreachable.After 1 month that you got geared up finally you could get a kill (with zealot/frenzy of course).Cause otherwise you were another free frag. Where did you learn to play l2? at OVC? Oh mate i'm so sad for you cause i think that's the only server that you can play. Normal servers and for newbies like you and similar players like you. As for the "killing me for fun"...oh boy...you would be dead 10 times before you even reach me. 

Amount of pvps doesnt necesarily makes u top player .Many play less hours and u can say about someone that hes good player from his quality in pvp.I think its a more fair statement and btw u cant see this in 1st 2 weeks.1st of all no matter how good u are u still need gear and progresion for rebirths/skills oe/epics.It just happend i was quite active last 2 interlude seasons,if this interlude i had 30k pvp the previous one i had 40k with 2 weeks ban and starting form zero again after i came back.But there are players who play a 2 hours/day and are more top than your "2 week top players".Maybe what i say now will make u feel beeter and say i have high ammount only because of high activity dont care :),my statement stays.

About other stuff u was blablerring in your post i wont even bother.In fact i wont bother reply to you anymore bye.

Edited by Agent

2 minutes ago, Agent said:

About other stuff u was blablerring in your post i wont even bother.In fact i wont bother reply to you anymore bye.

Finally you accepted your defeat. Thank you , cause i was feeling kinda bad for humiliating and making you cry. 

P.S.

agent's best friend.jpg

1 person likes this