Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Emerald

Old feature coming back

5 posts in this topic

So to bring some more interest into item / skill / augmentation (and stop some complaints about chances being low) i'm reintroducing an old feature we had here.

Basically its a new NPC that will be in town where you can sacrifice enchant scrolls / book of giants / life stones with an additional ingredient called Golem's Stoneheart, the more items you sacrifice, the better your chances will evantually be.

* Each Book of Gaints you sacrifice will increase the skill enchant chance by 10%, max 90% can be reached using this way.

* Each Life Stone you sacrifice will increase the chance to get a skill by 15%, max 72% can be reached using this way.

* Each Enchant Scroll you will sacrifice will increase the item base enchant chance by 4%, max 85% can be reached this way.

Note, when you enchant / augment anything using this way, even if failed, the items sacrfiiced will be consumed.

The NPC will also show you the rates you currently have.

P.S. Item augmentation will be improved, and the skills will be much more important than they were in any of the past seasons (they will give bonuses in percent, rather than a fixed amount).

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The biggest issue regarding augmenting was that it was time consuming.It was very cheap because u just augmented b/c grade items and delete after.U could get actives one with this method if u had patience enough.

About your plans to change augmentation imo chances are too high honestly.Dont forget they have an impact in olympiad.Just dont make it that easy or at least dont make it cheap....and im thinking here that if u want raise chance x10 times than make sure it costs x10 times the price before,just to eliminate time wasting factor but other than that augmenting should remain relative expensive and people if would desire a special augment should invest tons of adena.

Edited by Agent

Will it notice me when I reach max % cap for a specific enchant?? or will it be displaying % that I have every time I put extra item for sacrifice?

PS - i remember the Chaos Blacksmith, and him have one bad thing :

If i want to check what is it, i put my main Weapon into machine, and then i see i have no resources = i have no weapon