Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maasikas

New season

19 posts in this topic

What will be the next season and when?

IMO it doesn't matter what chronicle: H5, interlude or Crusade - change is needed. Even if Crusade will last 2 weeks, I'd play it. 

My favorite chronicles in ascending order: 

1) H5 - well balanced between interlude and Crusade. Better graphics. Most people don't like kamael. More effective progress than interlude - Sub-class skills, lvl 81+ skills, more armor and weapon choices, elemental stones, masterwork items.

2) Crusade - Good graphics, new and more effective skills, Ability points and Ertheia mage is a killer. Classes are very well balanced. Exalted status. R, R95 and R99. Talismans, brooch jewels. Harder to reach endgame - just too much to do.

3) Interlude - Poor graphics, f1 + f2 + f3 combo and /targetnext. Poor Progress. After gaining lvl 80, enchant skills and getting the expert skills + epics - what then?

For me the biggest negative point about gc besides that is a new build and had a countless amount of bugs, is that theres so much items/upgrades to characters that after 1 week no newbie can last more than 0,5 second alive against any veteran. (Jah bless u if its a archer or mage with 80k crits)

Gracia final is best and h5 his nicest brother (imo)

Posted (edited)

Im afraid Grand Crusade will be fail no matter what Emerald does,people are not willing to play this chapters after GOD.OP also stated that grand crusade is balanced wich is false,people with common sence knows balance doesnt exist in this chapters after GOD.Also in some post i read Hemo i stated it was my fault GC failed because i complained balance.Well balance was way off.Dude i dont know what class u was but i was tyrr.How can someone call balanced when tyrrs hit max damage something like they had in gracia final  with 4k damage while taking quadruple or more from range classes wich beside this insane damage this classes had teleport or skill to not target them or toogle that made them tanks in mage case.I wish it was my fault that GC failed because of me and balance was just of an ilussion of mine,but this statements are way off.

And is not just this i spoke with many players they think same as me and alsot most of them dont even want to hear about this grand crusade.

Edited by Agent
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Agent said:

Im afraid Grand Crusade will be fail no matter what Emerald does,people are not willing to play this chapters after GOD.OP also stated that grand crusade is balanced wich is false,people with common sence knows balance doesnt exist in this chapters after GOD.

this is l2j

3 hours ago, Agent said:

And is not just this i spoke with many players they think same as me and alsot most of them dont even want to hear about this grand crusade.

I doubt you even have friends to talk to

Edited by Star64

Well, H5 or Gracia Final would be great but I've heard that the last h5 season lasted for 10 days, so notify me when the next Interlude season will be up.

3 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Well, H5 or Gracia Final would be great but I've heard that the last h5 season lasted for 10 days

False

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Star64 said:

this is l2j

I doubt you even have friends to talk to

The platform doesnt matter,balance comes from NcSoft.Its not very different from what we saw meaning pvp classes are range classes(archer/mage) and situational daggers.Rest are under a different tag such pve class or disabler or dunno what excuse.And beside class unbalance wich u know it very well since u played tyrr,but u now speak from hate and not reason there was also progression unbalance.The level difference balance and gameplay progression balance had so much gap,it was unreal and very disturbing for newbies who wanted to start. 

Once again u speak from hate its ok u speak half truth there,my purpose is not to make friends in a game but rathers haters and victims,its more fun for me this way.

Edited by Agent

Star64 if u want make friends in pvp games i feel sry for you,and your social life must be sad.

Any is fine as long as it's not Interlude. I hope gm is smart and opens interlude on december :) Meanwhile he can open whatever other chronicle he wants, I'll play 9_9

13 hours ago, Agent said:

The platform doesnt matter,balance comes from NcSoft.Its not very different from what we saw meaning pvp classes are range classes(archer/mage) and situational daggers.Rest are under a different tag such pve class or disabler or dunno what excuse.And beside class unbalance wich u know it very well since u played tyrr,but u now speak from hate and not reason there was also progression unbalance.The level difference balance and gameplay progression balance had so much gap,it was unreal and very disturbing for newbies who wanted to start. 

Once again u speak from hate its ok u speak half truth there,my purpose is not to make friends in a game but rathers haters and victims,its more fun for me this way.

Still mucho butthurt, amigo

Plz after november at december so i can play too :D  Interlude or gracia final i love both .

Edited by BestPlayer

Hello, Everyone!
Sorry for my shyness, but before you open a new server,whenever it is, @Emerald,please, take in consideration my private emails to you and @Ruby about some changes in the game.

I Think they will improve a lot the whole game-play so I am waiting for your feedback, public or private !

Regards!

14 hours ago, BestPlayer said:

Plz after november at december so i can play too :D  Interlude or gracia final i love both .

+1 

Interlude, Gracia final or H5.

Edited by Maasikas

Anything more than interlude will give more armor and weapon choices, elemental stones. From gracia final daggers will be unhappy: "Prophecy of Wind" ...Decreases moving speed by 20%..." but will have Shadow Step!

Warriors get RUSH/rush impact in H5, so they have a chance in pvp.

Bishop/EE/SE/DOMI gets chain heal in H5.

Dwarfs will start do dmg in H5.

Interlude to keep things really simple and classical. I'd say starting from B grade is wrong. Free starting grade should be C for more progress.

In gracia final warriors have no chance catch fast players.

23 hours ago, PreVy said:

Hello, Everyone!
Sorry for my shyness, but before you open a new server,whenever it is, @Emerald,please, take in consideration my private emails to you and @Ruby about some changes in the game.

I Think they will improve a lot the whole game-play so I am waiting for your feedback, public or private !

Regards!

hahaha