Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Torque

Fun server

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i started playing here a few weeks ago, i liked the idea of a faction server since it was a long time since i last played l2. Despite not having a lot of time to play, i still enjoyed it a lot, and now its near completely dead, logged for a few days and in most events there are less than 10 players. Since it looks like GM's here listen to nearly all of the feedback, i would like to know what do you have in mind for this server. 

The new improvements you are doing are very good, so much more rewarding for new players and it makes it more enjoyable, but dont you think its too late? Maybe you should think about ending it and start a beta or something to test some major new things.

I don't mean to criticize, i just feel sad about not being able to enjoy this server anymore, but keep the good work coming!

Regards.

It's not the end, seasons reopen all the time, i have around 3yr playing this server and it's like that, when a season is done we all wait until next one.
About changes, it's good we have changes anyways they will be fully applied in next season, as gm once said that seasons are also for testing new features and improving. So just wait until next one :) 

As i know,Emerald said this might be the last Interlude season,so...for the most of us,if its true.the end its really an end.

Nah this wont be the last interlude season, interlude is the most successful chronicle that this server has every single time. Emerald is a smart guy, that's like throwing away your best product for no reason.

That's what i thought too,but as you may know,we insisted so much so he opens another interlude server(this one) and he said it's the last one.

I said it might be the last from various reasons, but it won't be, so don't worry.

On 25/8/2017 at 0:05 PM, Emerald said:

I said it might be the last from various reasons, but it won't be, so don't worry.

$ related?