Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Agent

To Emerald plus some suggestions

10 posts in this topic

So for start i need to apologize to Emerald for the offenses i made to him,doesnt matter if right or wrong im in no position to judge him.I dont want bad blood anymore with someone responsable with server in wich i spent so much time from so many years.I dont do this because i want unban and i hope ban ingame will stay up so people wont speculate i do it for other reason than what i mention.This season as player is done for me so lifting ban is irrelevant.I just hope Emerald will get past this and allow me on this forum and let me tell my point on view regarding server and some suggestions i want to make for future and if i do critics will be constructive and searching for an alternative better improvement.

So here we go with my suggestions:

-recently i found that frenzy is bugged.I cannot check in game anymore but i think frenzy bonus is 302% more p atk acording to http://l2p.lacrafter.ru/buffs.html.

Now i cannot check my char anymore but i think he got more than that bonus in frenzy mode.Anyway since damage was capped wasnt as a much of big deal.But anyway i think frenzy needs a change and this damage cap needs a change.So my sugestion is to lift this damage cap and instead changing real frenzy value to a nerf one if possible(ex.from 300% normal value to 200% or 150,i cannot know the best number wich would make titan balanced this needs testing).This change is very important and titans will do damage acording to their weapons and buff setup and not by a hp+cp% value.The old system for titans is bad because u need do 3 hits even to an avadon or even to necros pets.Also in titan vs titan its kinda unfair that because of damage cap Titan A with hd+3 and Titan B with hd+10 can do same damage for criticals if they hit each other,and winner is more like luck based and not the one with superior gear.

-since i still believe that stacking cancels is OP,and because it lands 100% from every mage(avadon mage still have 100% chance and cancel resists is a waste of buffslots) the number of buffs that are canceled to a target needs a cap.I cannot tell an exact number but i think a number of 6-8 max buffs canceld would be ok and not cripple a character entirely.

-i need remind that geodata issues is still same,this should be top priority i dont know what can be done maybe better files?if after so much time of tries couldnt be fixed yet,its a know issue from wich melees suffer the most

-daggers needs be fixed.I know they are wrong and OP.The only thing that draw them down is the geodata otherwise they would be unstopable killer machine if played right.Stabs damage from skill is unbalanced in numbers.They need rework.Bacstab needs improvement for landing.The current damage of daggers is acceptable lets say if damage from all 3 is balanced retail like meaning backstab hit 20% harder than lethal/deadly and deadly lethal dount arround same damage.But i think skill critical damage should be nerfed for daggers.Archers have crit power reduce and mage both m crit and m crit power.So daggers should have skill crit damage nerf as well.From x2 lets say 1.75(its an example needs test ofc).Other skills needs be fixed as well such bluff especially for detargeting and turning arround.

-Elf archer.Nobody wants play a silver ranger.And for good reason why should anyone play a sr when sagi has ~ 20% more p atk because of +4 str.Btw i like how snipe was changed to last only 30 sec but would be nice to make it even shorter like 15 sec.In same regard u can change rapid fire since loosing range its a big handicap for an archer.Archer all have -15% crit power but im thinking for elf archer to be less like -7/8%,sagi/pr will still hit harder but gap will be small and will make elf archer playable.

-I dont like that oe rates for fighter weapon are lower than retail.I mean its pretty damm hard to oe a weapon and very costly.And when u have such a weapon u wont break damage records since a dagger will come and prove u wrong with dagger+0.

-I saw in season start something i didnt like.Bigger clans use alot of ol bots.Ok fine but this ol bots that just spam 2 skills makes a ton of adena more than dd.This needs be checked,top dd should be the most adena earner.Rewarding more and encouraging to play classes that empowers alot of dds in certain area is wrong.

-I think damage for single target skills for tyrant/glad should be unerfed while aoe ones should be kept as now.Tyrant/glad are not as strong in end game so they need this change to be more dangerous.

-About necro aoe bane.I understand cancel is 100% but this is also 100% or close.Is this normal that an aoe bane to land 100%?This is not a suggestion its more like a questioning.

Hello all, as i am sure that you are aware i just joined this community last week, and one of my favourite chronic was interlude and favourite class was Silver Ranger, and i can agree with agent that the classes are not balanced as they should since in 1 vs 1 scenarios against archers i usually was able to win against here is practically impossible. If there was a possibility to remove the modifications entirely and rebirth system it would be perfect. And as agent mentioned not only criticism but also some workarounds, since from my point of view as not only a player but a server owner at some point, you emerald have brought back the love i had for this chronicle and especially the idea behind faction servers that always from my point was good but not got to the proper heights as it should. (it's better the LOL or any shity game that is played now ..... ), but you my friend, Emerald have brought a good idea to the stage it`s almost perfect. 

1. Rebirth system, sorry to say Emerald but it makes more of unbalance then balance from my point of view, as i think the system is in place to prolong the season life and give players purpose... in fact it actually creates a huge gap between players that started from day one and people just joining and therefore you lose a lot of new players which could potentially increase the lifespan of the server in the end so the solution is actually i think creating the issue. Instead if it is possible i would suggest a tier based event system if the server can run at least 4 instances of different event happening in different parts of the world. For example if you have b grade you play b grade tier, when you advance to a grade you can chose to wear b grade .... and play b tier i think this is a cool idea also for geeks like me who like more a grade then s grade ... and things i think will be more balanced that way and create much more interest to players both new or old.

2. Geodata, I think this is l2j i will be honest i just got on the forum and feel the urge to have my opinion on this matter so i didn't read server specs and stuff like that, i know i should have before posting but being at work time is of the essence. In order to fix geodata original files need to be bought if they are expensive since i have no idea on the price as well you can get the help from the community by setting up a donation system with a bar animation for ppl to donate towards original files... we all benefit from it so i would donate a portion just to have a nice game when coming tired from work.

3. Interlude was the most successful chronicle and old experienced players are looking for it, i have a yul arher on official but it`s just not the same game any more... keep this chronicle as main for faction server as i think is the best one for pvp action and keep on the good work mate !

Also not to mention the fact of a tier based system will increase market economics as well since you will make oe b grade viable or events unread of removing them and be useless latter on .... Sry for the double post..

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Agent said:

I saw in season start something i didnt like.Bigger clans use alot of ol bots.Ok fine but this ol bots that just spam 2 skills makes a ton of adena more than dd.This needs be checked,top dd should be the most adena earner.Rewarding more and encouraging to play classes that empowers alot of dds in certain area is wrong.

How convenient for you asking for the top DD to take the most loot when you are a titan player. Anyway, I agree that OLs receive way too much adena for how little they actually have to do mechanically/pvp wise however I don't think it's fair nerfing them to the point where they make less adena than actual damage dealers. There should be incentive to play support classes as well. My suggestion instead is to limit the amount of support characters (spoilers included) that can be in each team compared to the amount of damage dealers. An example could be something like a ratio of 70/30 for DD's/Supports respectively. You can figure out appropriate numbers by yourself if you ever want to go through with that. Every class should have potential farming or pvp wise but the ones that don't really impact the pvp and objectives of the maps, such as spoilers, should have their numbers capped in each map so the pvp is not one-sided.

Edited by midfekar

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, midfekar said:

How convenient for you asking for the top DD to take the most loot when you are a titan player. Anyway, I agree that OLs receive way too much adena for how little they actually have to do mechanically/pvp wise however I don't think it's fair nerfing them to the point where they make less adena than actual damage dealers.

Its wrong to see in game someone saying "I want play ol because i want earn good adena".Ols and healers are classes with huge impact in dd from your party/clan and the reward is making them stronger and not to be adena farm machine by yourself.Suport is for suporting not for farming by themself more or even equally to dds.

Edited by Agent

caping and modifying leads to more problems guys spoilers are not useless ol`s are definetly not useless but all have to be played properly not just troll, plus you can always make a sub to counter a certain class, so lets say there are 10 spoilers on the enemy team, a party of 5 nukers that know how to play team can kill them quite easy and fast if they don't all have boss jewels ++++ if yes ten go dagger on them and the examples can carry on, don`t make one class overpower the other just cause one player, plays only that class and he thinks he is disadvantaged, just learn how to play team and most importantly how to organise yourself in the event ... a lot of ppl play alone and a lot of clans don`t attack each other, the community can change this good players you can try to organise more and truly show your knowledge of the game instead of just getting a dd class and killing everything in site... i think that the actual fun part of the game is the team combinations and team plays that can make a 5 vs 10 unfair for those that are 10 instead having 10 ppl kill 5 ppl by turn just because they fail in organising and acting as a unit.... don`t mess with the formulas you will never get to a better balance then the actual game has imo....

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, WarAngel said:

so lets say there are 10 spoilers on the enemy team, a party of 5 nukers that know how to play team can kill them quite easy and fast if they don't all have boss jewels ++++ if yes ten go dagger on them and the examples can carry on

You don't get my point. You can obviously kill the spoilers but if a team has 10 people playing spoilers they will lose the map's objective every single time since they lack dps. A spoiler's sole purpose is to farm mats box and adena, that's what they are designed for. Overflooding a team with such classes make teams weaker damage wise and therefore impossible to contest objectives like domination zones.

Also, it's pointless trying to organise random zergs to pvp effectively when talking about mass pvp. That's what clans are for. Maybe it makes sense to you now because there are like 20 people tops in every map but when server is populated its basically chaotic. 

Edited by midfekar

2 minutes ago, midfekar said:

You don't get my point. You can obviously kill the spoilers but if a team has 10 people playing spoilers they will lose the map's objective every single time since they lack dps. A spoiler's sole purpose is to farm mats box and adena, that's what they are designed for. Overflooding a team with such classes make teams weaker damage wise and therefore impossible to contest objectives like domination zones.

I agree but isin`t this a player decision... if they like loosing i don`t think changing the game will give them a wining mentality ... thats why you can tell the dumb dwarf that they need to create a subclass to help win the event, better yet based on this ideea, it just came to me that you an put the rewards at the end based on overall score ... for example top place gets that, second that and so one and after place 10 you can have again tiers of rewards ... from 11 to 20 1 box of luck 6 materials or other as you see fit .... hopefully this is a better solution to having everybody playing classes they enjoy with the purpose of wining the event and be on top....  

On 22/08/2017 at 0:44 PM, Agent said:

About necro aoe bane.I understand cancel is 100% but this is also 100% or close.Is this normal that an aoe bane to land 100%?This is not a suggestion its more like a questioning.

All 'remove buff" skills are not influenced by matck (mdef is supposed to be useless against them, dunno on l2j ^^), so any 'remove buff' skill is close to 100%.
Having buff oe++ can help only if they are the ones targeted by the cancel skill. A guy on retail made ww+27 long ago and was resisting well against warrior bane and block ww. 

In the case of block ww/shield, they have two effects : the 'remove buff' and the debuff. The 'remove buff' is not influenced by matck, the debuff is.

That's why this EE is switching weapon when he blocks ww a tank, not to get the debuff at his face with his own matck and still being able to remove wind walk with ~100% chance.

https://youtu.be/thZq-UJGxr0?t=605

Yeah I know too much information, sry.