Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lesley

'Easy' - The Movie

27 posts in this topic

The time has come and after being set in a hurry by yamada japanes mafi EASY, THE MOVIE (ft. Jim Carrey) is finally ready. Hold your asses so u can watch in HD in 1 hour.

1 person likes this

Cant view in my country.. I'll just wait for theater release.

Yes im dealing with the businessman in this moment to enable the video for u guys

They took the dailymotion link down, i'l work on it

2 hours ago, Canou said:

Nice GG, french are everywhere >.>

Ye, i had a very good exchange guy program from Belgium living here last semester so he gave me all the good shit :D

Nice vid, I couldn't see if I appear in it :P 
btw, didn't know you were br

1 person likes this

Aww in the end photo on the corner i'm sitting with Lumy and Thedogroberto haha <3 Nice vid btw, see u next season all :D 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Easy, The Movie has just reached 1k views

Thanks to all fans, enemies (fans) and fans!

Edited by Lesley

Posted (edited)

Nothing to see here, guy with full boss jevels scrapping CC resist buffs for element resists, highlighting how broken CC is with boss juve. The reality of full buff custoom server pvp.

1st Hotbar. Duno what the macros do, but i see 3 useless slots. UE on 3rd hottbar, really? That skill is so essential to avoid being killed by moronic tyrant, destro, archers and tanks, that it deserves to be in the 1st hottbar to keep it an the shortest reaction time possible.

And no multiple weapons in hotbar just shows that you are are a averange player even in vanila.

So this is just one of many frag movies and nowhere close to dvp from Teon. As far as music, I peronally dont like rap, but it's to each his own taste. IMO best frag movie music:

Edited by Zapplix
1 person likes this

Oh look everyone! The smart guy trying to be smart again. Did u read all that from pmfun guides or maybe some l2 encyclopedia?

melee players without next target is too boring to see playing :/

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Justsomeguy said:

Oh look everyone! The smart guy trying to be smart again. Did u read all that from pmfun guides or maybe some l2 encyclopedia?

The wiki wasn't a thing back then when i first started playing and even pmfun was in it's infancy stages. We had l2wh and most made do with l2calc for theory crafted base knowledge and everything else from oficial forums.  Hawing been playing since 2005 c4, so i know a few things which are irelevant in an custoom pvp server anyway. As far as gaming balance goes, i spend most of my childhood playing them like relict's of the past you might newer knew existed: Wizardry 7, Heroes 3 etc. So sharing ones own experience has merritt in any argument about gaming. If you don't like my arguments, i wellcome all constructive discussions. Leave your buthurt ego out of the equation like i do.

BTW, nice movie lesley. even if your skill bar is complicated, you play well <3