Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UmaruChan

Rebirth exp penalty

3 posts in this topic

I would like to suggest a little modification on the rebirth penalty system.
-I think that the general penalty of having lower gain on exp if you decide to lvl up your subs with one or two rebirths on, is completely fair, or else people should lvl their subs before making them, which both are up to the player and i think it doesnt have to change.

-My suggestion is that after your 3 rebirths are complete, your penalty on exp dissapears, i dont think it affects on anything to have normal rate on sub leveling, because if you choose different subs and want another rebirths, you have to pay the delete (And spent 6k before also), and when you are full rebirths, this penalty kind of binds you to your subs and base class, and if you change your opinion and want to try another sub, it's totally impossible to lvl up, i know there is full level for 7k, but that shortens gameplay and as rebirth penalty exists, it is kind of mandatory if you want to lvl a sub. And if you want to test subs and fool around? Paying 7k for every little idea you have is too much :) It restricts the gameplay a bit and i think having the choice of leveling subs freely would make the playing a bit more fun for everyone and would keep them motivated.

In my case, i am very into the end game stage and i am full rebirths at this point(obviously), i want to play on some other subs but the exp gain is ridiculous, many clanmates quit because they lost motivation to play (this was not the reason, but it can help), this could help people to find fresh things to do when you have everything and game starts to get repetitive and boring.After spending time and adena on our rebirths we should be free from penalty :P 

Well, I'm lvl 79 of my first rebirth.. so I have to complete 2 more.. I will never be noble/full rebirth skill before this season will end for sure.. xD

It can be demotivating, no doubt. I spent 15k to get two subs to level 80 because, honestly, who wants to play a dd when you lack important skills and it takes so freaking long to level up (especially now with the population going down daily). Leveling a class up from 76 is tolerable when the server is flooded  and people are around the same gear but with the way the server is right now it's just pointless and you are pretty much forced to pay if you want to try another class and still be on equal ground with the rest of the players.