Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maasikas

Votemanager error hopezone

21 posts in this topic

Cannot get buffs from voting manager: "Couldn't check hopezone votes...". This is already the third day. I've retried 4-5 times, but the website says I've already voted (so do say the other voting portals also).

I've successfully voted on all websites, but I still get this ingame error.

Ingame:

ig.PNG

Hopezone:

hop.PNG

Topzone:

top.PNG

L2network:

net.PNG

Same issue here, we are 2 players on same ip, we never had issues before, now the other person can receive the vote but i can't.

hopzone.JPG

flashbang in this post so they fix it asap

9 hours ago, Maasikas said:

Cannot get buffs from voting manager: "Couldn't check hopezone votes...". This is already the third day. I've retried 4-5 times, but the website says I've already voted (so do say the other voting portals also).

Seems there are 2 ways to fix this. Restart your router and check if your IP changed. (whatsmyip.com)

After restart and new IP:

1) vote for everything except hopzone. Yes, you need a new account for topzone.

2) vote for everything again (worked for me with new ip and new topzone account) - And also, chrome tends to cache everything - try incognito or firefox too for every voting portal.

In the meantime, even if the problem can be simply solved, the fact that nobody of the staff has replied yet, makes me wanna vomit, no offence

Posted (edited)

The router rr is not working anymore with me, is any GM at least AWARE of this? cmon its weekend, a small look on forum and you could know... Do something... :dw2_11: @Emerald @Ruby

Edited by UmaruChan

Chill out fellas. It's been only 4 DAYS since the issue occurred.

Having the same problem here too. Tried restarting the router, no luck...

Looks like a problem on hopzone side, until this is checked you can still vote only in the 2 other sites and still get the reward without hopzone.

and how  you can  explain that?

2 chars same account 

1  char is with vote  reward

2 char no,   cant check hopzone  vote   

ye is what noob said, like yday i could get vote reward np, today i couldnt cuz of hopzone. idk whatssup but fix please 

On 8/5/2017 at 11:51 PM, UmaruChan said:

The router rr is not working anymore with me, is any GM at least AWARE of this? cmon its weekend, a small look on forum and you could know... Do something... :dw2_11: @Emerald @Ruby

Indeed, that isn't working anymore. Just voting for the other two is not working and voting for all is not working either.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Maasikas said:

Indeed, that isn't working anymore. Just voting for the other two is not working and voting for all is not working either.

My mistake, it is all good. I did vote for all and I noticed something at l2network: 

vdd.PNG

In my case, this timer said: "Next vote valid in 0 Hours and 4 minutes" - even if this says vote accepted, you need to wait the timer to finish.

Edited by Maasikas
mistake

I voted only L2TopZone/Network and nothing is changed..

then I also voted for Hopzone and nothing changed again!

Always the same messagge: " Couldn't check hopezone votes, please try again soon."