Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elyenio

when grand crusade?

19 posts in this topic

when open grand crusade?, are you  working on its? It's not a lie?, im really want to play  that chronicle

I don't get why ppl keep spamming about other chronicles other than IL since it's the only one that gathers a decent amount of players. The server is up and running with a lot of ppl. When and if GC comes again, 1 week will go by, and IL will reopen. Set the facts straight and get real already.

17 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

I don't get why ppl keep spamming about other chronicles other than IL since it's the only one that gathers a decent amount of players. The server is up and running with a lot of ppl. When and if GC comes again, 1 week will go by, and IL will reopen. Set the facts straight and get real already.

amen to that. only IL or H5 generated lots of players.

GC will most likely last 1 week max again.

Server needs more features than just only events and events and events.

Posted (edited)

When interlude ends, just wait

Edited by fbs

Grand crusade... kek it's such a new chronicle that many servers dont really know all the features, and you want to play that chronicle on faction server? kek

Obviously my opinion means nothing. But I think a cycle of interlude, high five and Garcia final would be the best for l2ovc. With emerald adding new features for the server besides only events 24/7. Instead of spending time on a grand crusade server, which is already shown, players play l2 for nostalgia older servers. Not the new Star Wars stuff. 

I dont want see this interlude ever again.Its crap,geodata not fixed melee need wait 1-2 seconds for 1st sequence attack cant take corners properly and sometime when 2 melee fight 1 can hit 3-4 times before other can hit 1 time...its like twilight zone its too random,balance features arent perfect,tatoo shouldnt exist in this game.

This should be last interlude ever with this version of java files.

it aint the admin's fault its just a very old game, the best chronicle is gracia when it comes to class balance/gameplay. I dunno why they choose interlude... but we all know l2 dawn closed a couple of weeks ago and a lot of l2 players are scoping for servers, I hope the next season will be a gracia but with the same setup, S grade max although the buffs/tatoos/custom certis should be reconsidered along with some other restrictions such as max enchant being limited to 10 for S grade weapons or things like that. Hopefully that moment will come soon.

6 hours ago, Tarzanule said:

I dont want see this interlude ever again.Its crap,geodata not fixed melee need wait 1-2 seconds for 1st sequence attack cant take corners properly and sometime when 2 melee fight 1 can hit 3-4 times before other can hit 1 time..

These are bugs, not features of INTERLUDE, so it's up to GM to fix it or not.

IL is the best chronicle for this server, coz most of the buggs here are fixed or being fixed, and because it had the highest amount of seasons here and it had been worked at a lot. So it's been very polished in the scope of faction server

The funny thing is that no matter the chronicle or the server you decide to join, even if it's perfect, you will always have the same routine a) join b) play max a week c) find smth pointless to whine about d) emoquit. That's your cycle.

or maybe there are some ppl that actually enjoy playing classes like GK/summoner/warlord/tanks or supports like wc/se/ee/bd/sws, in this chronicle they are useless and the fact that the cov/pows are in the buff list killed the supports.

13 hours ago, PePeR said:

These are bugs, not features of INTERLUDE, so it's up to GM to fix it or not.

IL is the best chronicle for this server, coz most of the buggs here are fixed or being fixed, and because it had the highest amount of seasons here and it had been worked at a lot. So it's been very polished in the scope of faction server

Lol, geodata bug and the meele bug never been fixed and how many seasons were there? 7-8? 

On 30.07.2017 at 8:46 PM, elyenio said:

when open grand crusade?, are you  working on its? It's not a lie?, im really want to play  that chronicle

Stop making topics about that sh1t client. Noone want to play that sh1t client. I hope next season will be Gracia final.

fuck is that client, grand wut? give us gracia final

why not salvation? its the latest update of l2

3 hours ago, ching said:

why not salvation? its the latest update of l2

lol

On 2.08.2017 at 3:30 PM, Soulka said:

Lol, geodata bug and the meele bug never been fixed and how many seasons were there? 7-8? 

Do u know why they havent been fixed? coz GM has no time to fix em

3 hours ago, PePeR said:

Do u know why they havent been fixed? coz GM has no time to fix em

Or he doesn't know how to