Drop Rate: 50%

Map name3 (Hard) - for hardcore members

*Minimum requirements to enter this map:

Gear: A grade +4

Rebirths': 3

Level: 80

Drop Rate: 100%

---

One more thing to create a x3 [Quest] items which can be obtained from kills only. And unable to use or delete. With this you will able always to see your grand Goals/etc. and affcourse last hit in chat

In the (Easy) maps if i last hit enemy i get (Begginer's Mark)

In the (Normal) maps if i last hit enemy i get (Advanced Mark)

In the (Hard) maps if i last hit enemy i get (Hardcore Mark)

---

Edited by DENk
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Pretty much the same epoxy said already, but this mark idea is very nice. Its sad to see newbies struggling to gear up these days. U can see many Rank 1 around but few Rank 3-4-5-.... cause they usually leave. People still joining everyday so thats not the real problem, the problem is keeping them in

edit: for quick solution, maybe adding 1 free rebirth and A gear for newbies? Starting with B today is stupid and dismotivating

Edited by Lesley
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Lesley said:

Pretty much the same epoxy said already, but this mark idea is very nice. Its sad to see newbies struggling to gear up these days. U can see many Rank 1 around but few Rank 3-4-5-.... cause they usually leave. People still joining everyday so thats not the real problem, the problem is keeping them in

edit: for quick solution, maybe adding 1 free rebirth and A gear for newbies? Starting with B today is stupid and dismotivating

Thanks for backing me up. I couldn't see why @Emerald didn't find it a good idea.

My idea was that after you buy A-Grade, you can no longer enter the B-Grade zone.

With his idea, my initial suggestion became even better. I didn't think of it, and he is absolutely right. Adding a "Max Enchant Weapon", "Max Rebirths" and other criterions will make it much much better and balanced.

2 hours ago, DENk said:

Map name3 (Hard) - for hardcore members

*Minimum requirements to enter this map:

Gear: A grade +4

Rebirths': 3

Level: 80

Drop Rate: 100%

I would propose

*Minimum Requirements to enter this map:

Gear: S-Grade

and the rest stays the same.

Also, what do you mean by "Drop Rate" ?

2 hours ago, DENk said:

One more thing to create a x3 [Quest] items which can be obtained from kills only. And unable to use or delete. With this you will able always to see your grand Goals/etc. and affcourse last hit in chat

In the (Easy) maps if i last hit enemy i get (Begginer's Mark)

In the (Normal) maps if i last hit enemy i get (Advanced Mark)

In the (Hard) maps if i last hit enemy i get (Hardcore Mark)

What do you mean here? Every time I last hit I get a certain mark or what? Because everytime I last hit, I get 1 pvp anyway, therefore I know how many last hits I gave(=players killed).

Edited by Epoxy

I won't split the community into seperate areas for this reason, simply because player base at some times won't allow it (imagine splitting community at night-times).

That's why I said I can do more events running at the same time based on population, and not on items.

That will even matter less if i'll decide to make A-grade go free again at some stage, which is probably going to this direction.

7 minutes ago, Emerald said:

That's why I said I can do more events running at the same time based on population

And please, more spawn points, so we can avoid spawn killing, and at the same time players can be more scattered and not form 50-players groups.

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Epoxy said:

Also, what do you mean by "Drop Rate" ?

I mean example: (I want to be stronger to play in Normal map couse i will get higher drop count of adena and spoil for kills, etc. Thats why i want to be stronger, and after i farm in Normal map, i will farm more adena, so i can cheap sell my B grade set for begginers.)

Edited by DENk

12 hours ago, Epoxy said:

And please, more spawn points, so we can avoid spawn killing, and at the same time players can be more scattered and not form 50-players groups.

or or make static spawns and add guards like on fortress, to many clans are camping with gladis at spawns and just perma aoe.

30 minutes ago, hemo said:

or or make static spawns and add guards like on fortress, to many clans are camping with gladis at spawns and just perma aoe.

No, this is for Long range classes.

I mean example: (I want to be stronger to play in Normal map couse i will get higher drop count of adena and spoil for kills, etc. Thats why i want to be stronger, and after i farm in Normal map, i will farm more adena, so i can cheap sell my B grade set for begginers.)