Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tarzanule

About cancels

3 posts in this topic

I feel stacking cancels is kinda overpower.IMO there should a buff limit to be canceled that shouldnt be exceded (like no more than 6 buffs a random example).This cancel lands 100% there is no resist and is 3-5 random.I think melee have enough trouble already and handicaps in this server like pathing,taking corners,speed isnt represented correct in game etc.Cancels is one of those big handicaps,thats why i see top daggers are always with bishops now.Every map i play i encounter alot of situations where from my 3 bars of buffs+toogle i remain with 1 bar only with most of buffs gone.I dont think this server is very attractive for melees and its impossible when server starts.As i encountered previous seasons glads and tyrants are useless at this stage of server.This season is no different,and i told form server start this will happend and cancel just amplify their pain even further.There is something not right about glad/tyrants i feel they are very weak end game vs other endgame classes.

And who said mages are weak have no clue what they talk about.If mages are weak how come several mages dont have issue to farm 50-60-70 kills in maps that suits them.I dont want to be bias i just want a fair discussion and this is how i feel about cancel right now.

Yoo Emerald,u dont need ban me,ill just stop posting and have anything with you because i dont need the sh1ts u said,if was one who always played fair and said all server issues straight without any restrictions it was me,i dont hide behind words i dont need to.You are a gm but u cant judge me,u dont know me at all,and your attitude each time its not best for a gm.Keep in your dreamland that everything is fine and rather the issues are players instead of what they say.

if was one who always played fair and said all server issues straight without any restrictions it was me

And you said that because? I never said you weren't fair nor you didn't report server issues, you still try to put wrong words in my mouth.

your attitude each time its not best for a gm

As i've said before dozen of times, the fact i'm a GM doesn't mean I need to be nice to everyone, especially people who talk like you just did.

I proved you wrong, and you still try to throw all the gun-power you got againts me, basing completely nothing, do you even read what I say or you just read the first sentence and respond directly without thinking? because that's really how it looks like.

And now that conversation is really over.

1 person likes this