Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eternity

Mystic Muse

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Please check the Mystic Muse magic critical rate..10/1 mc with valakas (wild magic,dance of siren) ? LMAO.. and archers are hitting 5/4-3 crit. + have long range + healer they are fcking unstoppables dude. Even with A gear +6 + clan shield + tattoo GS hitting me 3.300+- .. WOW i am just 3 fcking crits from archers.. and i am hittin 900-1100 (with diamond +9 + rebirh power +clan skills etc) normal (cause i can do mc :P) to an archer with s jewels (OMG). just OMG.! surrender of water have 3-4 sec cast time (why?) lol?  + low chance (give 100% rate then lel) curse of weakness too (no1 use but is an epic skill).... Just please check it.. This server will be l2archer+dagger server soon.. :D thank you..!! 

Guys please comment ur throughts and dont cry because the server will be 2 class server and then ? u will start to cry here (why the server lose ppls etc...) ! And please! dont be like LTA players. (Crying at ALL chat because they are all archers) Respect the other players.! HAVE A NICE DAY! + Sorry for my fcking english :D

Edited by eternity

dps =/= spike dmg

buffs? debuffs? target buffs?

bullshit post, just like your color choice

It turns out, that in this server mages are pretty strong at the beginning, only to be the weakest later.

+6 (boss) jewels, tattoo, clan skills, and resists are enough to flatten a mage.

I don't know what an SPS with +6 Major arcana, Tattoo, clan skills, and +4 CON +4 INT +4 WIT, with resists, but without berserker spirit can do, but hopefully, a few people will chime in.

As I've said previous seasons there isn't a single mage with knowledge of how to try to counter an archer(considering archers are the anti-mage class of interlude). Also, there isn't a single MA mage party which theoretically could be the best. It's either you lack of game knowledge or lack of ideas of what to do with that knowledge that makes you post such utter bullshit.

Last season i also played mage (Socerer) and i did very good untill the server closed,could kill archers with enough equipment,mages aren't weak.lol