Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PePeR

visual pet bug

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So, there's a visual bug relating to a pet.

 

Here how it goes:

 

You send a pet to attack a player. Then you changed your mind, you target another player and click attack (while the pet was still running to the previous player) and then this bug occurs.. you see pet running to previous player but in reality it's going to the new player, but you just don't see it.

 

When the pet reaches new player and started actually hitting new player, then the texture is being fixed and you can see your pet attacking new player, but you can't see your pet actually running to a new player.

@EDIT

You still see your pet running to an old player, but when your pet reaches new player's position and starting to hit him, you can see that your pet "teleported" to a new player's position.

 

 

I hope you can understand what I've typed.

Edited by PePeR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must say that most of the buggs related to pets has been fixed :) I've seen only one bug more but it's minor one and I don't know if u have time to fix it.

I can upload a video showing that other minor bug, and U will see what I mean, I will post a link to a download when I actually upload the video.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's one more bug I have found. On deathmatch when you're very close to a wall and u summon pet, he is getting stucked pretty much all the time in the wall.

 

The worst thing I can't resummon him, because I am getting hit by others on deathmatch :D and he does nothing caused he is being stucked..

 

I hope u will fix all these bugs I have reported today. Your welcome

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.7.2017 at 3:53 PM, PePeR said:

So, there's a visual bug relating to a pet.

 

Here how it goes:

 

You send a pet to attack a player. Then you changed your mind, you target another player and click attack (while the pet was still running to the previous player) and then this bug occurs.. you see pet running to previous player but in reality it's going to the new player, but you just don't see it.

 

When the pet reaches new player and started actually hitting new player, then the texture is being fixed and you can see your pet attacking new player, but you can't see your pet actually running to a new player.

@EDIT

You still see your pet running to an old player, but when your pet reaches new player's position and starting to hit him, you can see that your pet "teleported" to a new player's position.

 

 

I hope you can understand what I've typed.

Fixed

On 19.7.2017 at 6:29 PM, PePeR said:

There's one more bug I have found. On deathmatch when you're very close to a wall and u summon pet, he is getting stucked pretty much all the time in the wall.

 

The worst thing I can't resummon him, because I am getting hit by others on deathmatch :D and he does nothing caused he is being stucked..

 

I hope u will fix all these bugs I have reported today. Your welcome

Fixed

On 19.7.2017 at 5:41 PM, PePeR said:

http://www90.zippyshare.com/v/aFZxZkGE/file.html

here you have link to video. please focus how the pet is rendered.

Try to notice when that happens exactly, without the cause there's nothing I can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moving this one back to bug report as the fix for it was reverted (only for the point mentioned in the first post).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there are a lot more buggs with pets... sometimes animation just stuck and you see pet doesnt move but its actually moving and it unstucks when u use for example stop...

also there is a bug with flickering pet's bar.. which I mentioned a few seasons ago... I guess it happens after teleporting/erasing summon.. It has to do with something of these, because when I first join the event, everything is fine... after a few TPs/erases my summon's health bar with buffs starts to flicker, I see different buffs and when it's actually showing not my summon's pet bar but someone else's pet bar then I can't even target my summon by clicking on this bar... It's ilke I would have a bar to someone else's summon...

 

yeah, there is a lot to fix about summons... like 3-4 bugs that are very annoying... If you are in game and you're watching people fighting, try to focus on summons how they behave and u will see what I'm talking about...

 

for example yesterday I had bug with having 2 summons at the same time... the point is the second one was only visual summon that was following me but I couldn't order him anything, he would just follow me and that's it. Once tho, long time ago. I had a bug with 2 summons, but I could use 2 pets at the same time... It was actually broken. I was able to use 2 summons at the same time. It was hillarious

That happened to me only once tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question:

Is it intended that the summons cant get more than 20 buffs?

If yes: I cant see the reason for doing that :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Destru said:

Question:

Is it intended that the summons cant get more than 20 buffs?

If yes: I cant see the reason for doing that :P 

I mean it might get crazy if summons get 25 buff slots. Only autoattack, critical based buffs, means it can get quite a lot of resists and the summoner could always do that aswell, so add +8 bluewolf light on top of that and pdef expert and you get a B grade char that can't be killed by either nukers or dds unless focused by 2-3 targets or heavily cancelled, while in the meantime you can 3k crit some lolmages.. idk if that would be balanced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

STOP shitting in my thread... GM remove this offtop PLS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cooldown bro lol xD

not gonna argue, was just a simple question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not related to my bug at all, making it more offtop, you could ask this question to a guard in town he would answer to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30.09.2017 at 11:16 PM, Emerald said:

Try to notice when that happens exactly, without the cause there's nothing I can do.

It just happened... my pet died on the ground, and then I walked up on one of the towers in (fortress map) and I resummoned him there and he started to floating up... I dont know if it helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0