Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epoxy

PvP areas based on equipment?

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok. The basic idea is that there are 3 areas, based on your equipment. Areas for B-Grade, A-Grade, S-Grade.

These areas are broken down to 6-8 respawns. For example, Giran could be the first area for all people who wear B-Grade.

The respawns could be inside the Church, outside of Magic & Weapon & Armor shop, in Warehouse, in Mage Guild, etc etc.

The current events are not affected. They will still be mixed, even though the same rules could apply; or maybe for some new events.

Another criterion could be how old the account is. But this is easier to exploit, by creating new characters and transferring you gear.

Both rules could perhaps apply at the same time. That way, older players with much money, wont be able to enchant their armors/jewels/weapons/skills and compete against new players.

After you fought with people with the same equipment as you, you "level up" and move to the next area, facing harder opponents.

@Emerald

Edited by Epoxy
1 person likes this

imo if we divide the total amount of players in a map you will kill less, even if people have more or less gear than you

9 hours ago, Epoxy said:

Another criterion could be how old the account is. But this is easier to exploit, by creating new characters and transferring you gear.

@Emerald

But what ppl have to do who created account in 1-st day (just to create characters) and start to play here only in yesterday evening (like me)? :)

10 hours ago, QuadDamage said:

But what ppl have to do who created account in 1-st day (just to create characters) and start to play here only in yesterday evening (like me)? :)

That's why both rules shall apply. How old account is, and what gear you have.

The only problem is the trades. An old player, who have enchanted his B-Grade armor, weapon, and jewels to +10, for example, can create a new character and transfer them.

EPOXY delete yourself dude just plz delete .

13 hours ago, Ntropy said:

EPOXY delete yourself dude just plz delete .

I could say a thousand things to you, but I'm not going to fall down on your level.

Image result for ignore gif

Keep being toxic. 

Image result for ironic kiss gif

2 people like this

Ntropy is right, you should stop posting garbage suggestions. You failed hard in game, now u focus ur failure on forum.
And btw, wtf with those f@g gifs ? This ain't a Cinderella forum.

Hah, if u think i have one of those conditions, u are failing again. Just because someone is telling you the truth, doesn't mean he is full of anger or something.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Redman said:

Hah, if u think i have one of those conditions, u are failing again. Just because someone is telling you the truth, doesn't mean he is full of anger or something.

Too much hate, mate. You don't even know me, yet you keep trying to insult me. I don't see what's in for you.

I know I have failed the game, but I don't see why this is your problem.

I'm not bad, and I certainly am not a good player; but I like playing the game. I've been playing for the past 13 years.

Unfortunately, because of my limited free time, I didn't get to devote as many hours as I would like on this server, and I was left behind. Sure, I could donate, but that would be one more reason for people like you to flame.

So, instead of coming here with your horseshit, and trying to insult people while you keep boasting about how good you are, maybe you could try and give some constructive criticism. Just for a change.

Image result for gun hand gif

Edited by Epoxy
1 person likes this

Because u don't take the constructive criticism and u continue with ur dumb ideas. And, i'm not insulting you lol, don't take everything as direct insult. And why do u think u need to donate so u can make something in game, or that i will insult u if u donated ? Instead of waisting time for stupid ideas on the forum, u can spend 1 hour or how much time u have in the game.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Redman said:

Because u don't take the constructive criticism and u continue with ur dumb ideas.

I don't see any constructive criticism. These are your last replies. Underlined your insults, your negativity, and your aggression. You are pathetic.

Hah, if u think i have oneof those conditions, u are failing again.

Ntropy is right, you should stop posting garbage suggestions. You failed hard in game, now u focus ur failure on forum. And btw, wtf with those f@g gifs ? This ain't a Cinderella forum.

Healing is fine as it is, you just need to stick with someone who knows how to play, not one that is getting 2-3 shot.

Best case scenario would be if those people who farm flags had little common sense, so they can realize that they will gain more if they do pvp for 30 minutes rather than to kill some mobs and flags in a pvp server. For 5 seasons i'm try to explain them but all i got back was mostly lame abuse from the sukers. They ruin the map by shortening it to 5 minutes, and later they vote probably for Ivory, LOA, COT or some other shit.

You have around 2k cp as a mage, even if the dagger gets lucky to hit the nerfed Lethal on you, he will only remove ur CP. Retail Lethal does a lot more then that. Dude, come on, u from all should know that most of the players here sux hard. Hence you should not drag about getting top or something.Do you think if there were some decent mages ur daggers will do the same frags as they do now ? Name me 1 mage here that plays mage how it should be played, and i'm not talking about some random mage like Luffy or other cunt that makes50 or more kills per map, mostly on newbies or some other noobs who don't havethe knowledge of simple...

Ain't about playing time, you could still compete without no-lifing, but a noob is gonna be a noob even with full gear.

He is failing in the game hard, so he tries to be a forum warrior now.

They do because dumb mages try to nuke the hell out of them all the time.

Image result for hmm gif

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 hour ago, Redman said:

And, i'm not insulting you lol, don't take everything as direct insult. 

Ntropy is right, you should stop posting garbage suggestions. You failed hard in game, now u focus ur failure on forum. And btw, wtf with those f@g gifs ? This ain't a Cinderella forum.

Ain't about playing time, you could still compete without no-lifing, but a noob is gonna be a noob even with full gear.

He is failing in the game hard, so he tries to be a forum warrior now.

Related image

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 hour ago, Redman said:

And why do u think u need to donate so u can make something in game, or that i will insult u if u donated ?

Key-words.

2 hours ago, Epoxy said:

Sure, I could donate, but that would be one more reason for people like you to flame.

@Emerald Can you lock the topic, please? There's no a reason to leave it open any more. Read the suggestion, if you don't like it, put it "Denied". End of story. The more such threads stay open, the more people are going to flame each other.

Edited by Epoxy
1 person likes this

Lol, if u think i'm going to waste time quoting and sh1t, u are wrong. Everything i said is true, if u disagree, it just confirms the fact that u suk!

5 minutes ago, Redman said:

Lol, if u think i'm going to waste time quoting and sh1t, u are wrong. Everything i said is true, if u disagree, it just confirms the fact that u suk!

Image result for shaking my head gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Epoxy ,While I don't agree with your suggestion ( donation/short season cycles/population make it impossible ) , I want to thank your for a laughs, watching you slant these children is halarious !

Edited by AnnaInti
1 person likes this

18 hours ago, AnnaInti said:

Epoxy ,While I don't agree with your suggestion ( donation/short season cycles/population make it impossible ) , I want to thank your for a laughs, watching you slant these children is halarious !

Image result for bow hat gif

Posted (edited)

+1

Edited by Mephisto

On 7/17/2017 at 9:30 PM, Redman said:

Yeah, Epoxy the child raper, gg.

You got owned dude, admit it and rest in peace.

1 person likes this

How exactly did i get owned :D When he is the one who was constantly crying in game about me, failed to do sh1t at all against me. He failed so bad in game, so he focused his attention on forum, trying to be smart ass with some dumb conclusions about someone he even doesn't know.
Just because i'm being harsh on the rest, doesn't mean i'm wrong lol. If someone is such a pussy to get offended by a harsh tone, he should stick closer to his mommy. 

On 7/20/2017 at 9:30 AM, Redman said:

When he is the one who was constantly crying in game about me,

Just my two cents.

I don't know you personally, nor in-game. I don't know your character's name and I never cried about anyone in-game. 

failed to do sh1t at all against me.

That's false and true at the same time. While we never PvPed against each other - as far as I know(I don't know your character's name) - I am positive that I would indeed fail to do shit against you.

He failed so bad in game, so he focused his attention on forum

This is also false and true at the same time. Yes, indeed, I "failed so bad in game", because of my limited time...but I admit it; I failed.

I didn't focus my attention on forum, because I failed, but because it's a nice community. I also pay attention on what's going on, because I want to play again on the next seasons. This server is the best GvE I ever played.

If someone is such a pussy to get offended by a harsh tone, he should stick closer to his mommy. 

Yeah...that was my attitude as well. I got banned 7 times in League of Legends. On permanent. To be honest, on games like LoL, CS:GO, DotA, I keep being toxic. They can ban me a hundred times, that won't change anything. But I flame when my teammates are being bad or don't co-operate with the team. Enemies who complain for killing them, or accuse me of hacking, are being ignored and eventually muted.

So, it's not that we are offended, but sometimes it's better to give an honest opinion, than being toxic. I promised myself I would't reply in this thread again, but I wanted to get things straight.

And for the last time, I don't know you, nor your in-game name. I don't have anything personal against you.

Remember! You are the one who came in this thread and left a reply.

On 7/16/2017 at 10:36 AM, Redman said:

Ntropy is right, you should stop posting garbage suggestions. You failed hard in game, now u focus ur failure on forum.
And btw, wtf with those f@g gifs ? This ain't a Cinderella forum.