Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UmaruChan

Modify Battlefield Flags

4 posts in this topic

I would like to suggest that Battlefield flags weren't easily killed by dagers, because when we pick a battlefield map, if it's too open they will go and kill flags as a tantrum to finish map quickly, like INMEDIATELY after it starts, or to be top player way too easily just to farm achievements. If it's possible it would be nice to the flags being resistant to dager attacks (and frenzy) or maybe require a bigger number of players to kill them? if you need more people to take down a flag, it would be a big pvp bait and that's super fun. 9_9

Best case scenario would be if those people who farm flags had little common sense, so they can realize that they will gain more if they do pvp for 30 minutes rather than to kill some mobs and flags in a pvp server. For 5 seasons i'm try to explain them but all i got back was mostly lame abuse from the sukers. They ruin the map by shortening it to 5 minutes, and later they vote probably for Ivory, LOA, COT or some other shit.

As far as I recall I disabled lethal and half lethals on flags, you sure its daggers that kills them fast? what else can cuase them to die fast?

Destroyers too! I saw it yesterday It's sad because battlefield maps are soo good but too short :( They spawn raid inmediately.