Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DENk

For next (Interlude) season.

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My offers: 

1. Reduce MP rocover power by 50%. 

2. Seperate the recovery skill to: CP/ MP and another one HP.. Or create 3 skills with mp, hp, cp potions icons and just make it toggle.

3. Make "Summoners" stronger Outisde olympiad.

4. Make "Cubic's" much stronger than retail. (I have it ready for use for aCis pack, i can share anytime.) I reworked it by my own, thease my cubics are greatly balanced in server with buffs. 

5. Create some "Premium Status" items/features with duration's. This would be very good for Donators who have $Cash but don't have time. Increase all chararcter rates by etc, ~50%, drop, exp etc..

Edited by DENk
1 person likes this

9 hours ago, DENk said:

My offers: 

1. Reduce MP rocover power by 50%. 

No. It's ok how it is. Many class will have problems with it. Some times when I'm on killing spree with SS, I have to run away to recover MP. I played also with dagger, and after a few skills in a row, I ran out of mp.

10 hours ago, DENk said:

My offers: 

2. Seperate the recovery skill to: CP/ MP and another one HP.. Or create 3 skills with mp, hp, cp potions icons and just make it toggle.

+1 on that. It's pain in the ass to play with CDL. You run out of CP and MP.

10 hours ago, DENk said:

5. Create some "Premium Status" items/features with duration's. This would be very good for Donators who have $Cash but don't have time. Increase all chararcter rates by etc, ~50%, drop, exp etc..

How many more advantages should donators get? They are already superior because of donated equipment.

The percentages you named, would snowball every donator in a few days. And now think about the people who donate AND HAVE time! Here goes the saying "The rich, get richer".

1. Reduce MP rocover power by 50%. 

Don't understand what's the point of this one.

2. Seperate the recovery skill to: CP/ MP and another one HP.. Or create 3 skills with mp, hp, cp potions icons and just make it toggle.

Noted to myself for next season - or next client side update at least.

3. Make "Summoners" stronger Outisde olympiad.

There's already a topic about this.

4. Make "Cubic's" much stronger than retail. (I have it ready for use for aCis pack, i can share anytime.) I reworked it by my own, thease my cubics are greatly balanced in server with buffs. 

5. Create some "Premium Status" items/features with duration's. This would be very good for Donators who have $Cash but don't have time. Increase all chararcter rates by etc, ~50%, drop, exp etc..

Won't be done.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

yeah there also some maps  like dark school or whatever is called the labirinth that i see people leaving from, cuz you can get lost and the pvp is really weak cuz u cant really run/hide, it should be removed. Also, next time i suggest, adding to subskills or whatever the name was, a range skill for archer so they can actually kite cuz already the p atk is 5% for mellee, 5% m atk, and just 3% for bows.. dont understand why, btw i know people that left cuz there is smt wrong with the either the archer accuracy or the mage evasion, i litterally miss 3-4 shots and i own a QA + guidance buff, and im pretty sure that i should be able to hit a mage +shield and zerk. 

Edited by hemo

. Also, is there any specific reason why we dont have a cat buff, cuz as any person that has some l2 experience would know its actually needed to play archers, on low rates they even kick and archer for a warlock that leeches just for that buff so... maybe add it?

hemo, have you logged into the server and played recently?

There is no catbuff because im a ghost sentinel sub with +10 drac bow critting mages for 4-5k.. with cat buff that would be absolutely absurd and unbalanced for the server.

If you want another example, I have a ghost hunter sub as well, and I regularly backstab and lethal blow for 3-5k, with cat buff that would be insanely op.

Thats why a buff like that is not added and needed on this server (not trying to speak for emerald), but it is pretty obvious why.

i quit the server 2 days ago, after my MS, with db + 7 was hitting 1-1.5k crits on mages, thats if i could hit them and if u count the dps, you will see that archers are way weaker then mages, cuz you basically shoot 1 arrow while a mage will nuke you 2-3 times, kitting them is weird, cuz it seems they have the same range and even if they can take magnus and outrun you and the weak geodata doesnt help.

Posted (edited)

I know for a fact archers need scalling to get an upper hand vs a mage esspecialy on interlude, so I kept my cool for a few days while getting destroyed by the mage zerk, which wasnt easy cuz 99% of the servers mage are like apes the just lock target you and spam skills ( there is a saying btw "tell me woot is the most played class and i'll tell you what is OP")until I got my hands on some items and lvl, and all of my effort and sanity went to shit,  on this server that upper hand doesnt exist, the subskills doesnt help them, no cat buff which is esential for MS, bad geodata, prolly the setup doesnt affect gs's cuz they have huge dmg, but for other classes the story is different( i refuse to think NCsoft made that buff to ruin the game instead of helping it). I'll wait for the season to end and when a new will start if it still has the same setup ill make a mage to join the monkeys and spread cancer.

Edited by hemo
1 person likes this

I was cnig69 this season, I mained necro and sps first week of server and went to dagger, titan, and archer now. Why? because end game mellee and archers are broken compared to mages. 

There is absolutely no need for cat buff to be added.

Not trying to hate on you, but you must be doing something very wrong for you to say archers suck compared to mages.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 7/25/2017 at 9:10 AM, Scaretactic said:

There is absolutely no need for cat buff to be added.

like I said, i seriously doubt the fact that NCsoft made the cat buff to ruin their own game, I like to think that eveything has a purpose, WR/MS needs the cat buff.

Edited by hemo
1 person likes this

Nooo, cat buff would make hell for mages, unless you decrease the resists defenses for us to have a chance, we don't hit for 3k as often as a fighter!

u do realise that an archer cant stack resists as other classes cuz no room for extra buffs dont forget you need accuracy also... and a lot of it