Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slush

Dagger Skills Bug summary

57 posts in this topic

Just now, wetCat said:

l2j player just got destroyed lelzzzzzz

1v1 anytime, pm sin.

come with your dagger i'll fight with no armor so you have a chance.

anyone who played on l2off and tested bluff for 5 minutes he would realize its both mental and stun attack. 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, ss123 said:

anyone who played on l2off and tested bluff for 5 minutes he would realize its both mental and stun attack. 

Bluff has 2 mental attacks through detarget and turning back and 1 wich is shock true.Majestic set could make difference in every interlude official like i played between being stuned or not by a dagger.But dunno maybe they changed this in later chronicles and made stun from bluff mental also.

Anyway pointless to say that in L2ovc all 3 attacks are very close to 0% chance.U need just a zaken for example(not even mental or resist shock buffs) and dagger becomes a facestabber for life.

Edited by Tarzanule

My opinion on daggers is fix the land rates( prioritize on th tho), do something about bluff and nerf the damage a bit.

Because right know th is the most useless dagger for frag because he does less dps and he lands less blows, gh/pw with epics can 2 shots mages if lethal crits.

Anyway I have a lot of fun with th and if I play really well I can get closer to gh/pw frags but  I wouldn't mind a nerf on damage from the formula while also increasing the land rate for blows.

Daggers are doing just fine, bluff lands sometimes, but they are hard to kill, even on crowds, and land hits for over 6k, and mostly do more than 40 kills on a map. Complaining because it's free? Providing them crowd control is not the solution, plus backstab works fine, when i run it works 100% when they hit me from the back.

11 hours ago, elxdark said:

1v1 anytime, pm sin.

come with your dagger i'll fight with no armor so you have a chance.

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

6 hours ago, UmaruChan said:

Daggers are doing just fine, bluff lands sometimes, but they are hard to kill, even on crowds, and land hits for over 6k, and mostly do more than 40 kills on a map. Complaining because it's free? Providing them crowd control is not the solution, plus backstab works fine, when i run it works 100% when they hit me from the back.

They doing fine like aw/pw but this doesnt mean daggers are allright with skills,because they are buged.And also this doesnt mean bluff needs be 0% chance because they have good damage,it just need be legit.And no backstab doesnt work fine,u go make th and test someone in the back and see if its 100%.

Basically all your post is junk based on fantasies rather than reality.