Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epoxy

[Not a rant] Nerf Daggers?

90 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, maze said:

Are you playing this season or not? It looks like you're not talking about the same server lol

This season no but there is no difference since last 10 season in this.

Btw if you are mage, and still QQ from daggers think first about your game style, look at others mages who don't QQ(I am not sure if ABC play this season but he knows how  to play against dagger for sure, unlike 95% of mages wana be f1 QQ-ers).

1 hour ago, Redman said:

Dude, come on, u from all should know that most of the players here sux hard. Hence you should not drag about getting top or something. Do you think if there were some decent mages ur daggers will do the same frags as they do now ? Name me 1 mage here that plays mage how it should be played, and i'm not talking about some random mage like Luffy or other cunt that makes 50 or more kills per map, mostly on newbies or some other noobs who don't have the knowledge of simple buffing.

Its a good point of view. In ovc more than half mages use wrong dyes, more than half wrong buffs, much more just tp->t arget-> f1 ->repeat, doesn't matter what is their target and where they are.It's a comic and pathetic situation ..... I saw many times mages with focus,might etc in random pts. The funny is that when I noticed them they called me "noob"  followed by some l2 " lesions":D

Posted (edited)

I just saw OP doesn't even have 100 pvp points ingame with avadon set, this thread is invalid. close pls.

edit:

fix archer crit rate, with 480 crit i rarely crit sometimes, front/back doesn't matter.

Edited by ss123

1 hour ago, Tarzanule said:

Aw/pw is alot better.Sin said himself.He makes decent amount with kills cause hes stacked and he has u as his permahealer.With aw/pw he would do alot kills go ahead and ask him dont speak from your ass.You have no ideea about daggers.All this is blabla this and blabla that,truth is this arent daggers what we have here in l2ovc i dont know how to call them and th is the furthest away of what th should mean.All dagger skills and no exception except autoattack are bugged.Emerald wont bother he ignores this but he knows very well.People said it over and over i said also over and over until the point i give up and i dont care anymore.

Btw I can do the same or even more frags with or w/o bishop, it depends how well I play and pick targets that's all.

TH is indeed inferior to aw/pw in getting frags but at end game with good gear you can have mirage and dash 90% uptime which makes you really hard to fight so you start making more frags.

AW/PW is way better because they have 90% blow rate, mortal strike + focus death also they do more damage than TH so they SHOULD make more frags than any TH if they don't that means either they are bad or the TH played really well.

You can achieve 270-280 speed with aw/pw all the time using blinding blow but they need to use pow and not cov so they give up defense over speed.

Problem with this server is that the blow rate is extremely bugged, so TH doesn't have any change to compete vs aw/pw because they have 90% blow rate buff while th only has 30% if you use critical blow.

Also Lethal Blow damage is bugged, it does way more than it should do, what Emerald could do is nerf the damage from formula or critical damage and increase the blow rate for skills.

1 hour ago, ss123 said:

I just saw OP doesn't even have 100 pvp points ingame with avadon set, this thread is invalid. close pls.

edit:

fix archer crit rate, with 480 crit i rarely crit sometimes, front/back doesn't matter.

What? LOL.

You saw ME? IN-GAME?

Image result for confused guy gif

I haven't logged in since Monday.

5 hours ago, maze said:

No, they don't die faster. That's how the top daggers on the server buff and I can tell you they don't get hit for even half of what you said.

If they are better why does Sin get top player over them with TH?

like it was hard to do alot of kills as dagger in any map

as i said i had wr last season,i started 1 week after everyone and i was able to do alot of things even being 1 week late

i was doin small maps 70 kills with like 2-3 deaths

dagger isnt hard to play

2 hours ago, elxdark said:

Btw I can do the same or even more frags with or w/o bishop, it depends how well I play and pick targets that's all.

TH is indeed inferior to aw/pw in getting frags but at end game with good gear you can have mirage and dash 90% uptime which makes you really hard to fight so you start making more frags.

AW/PW is way better because they have 90% blow rate, mortal strike + focus death also they do more damage than TH so they SHOULD make more frags than any TH if they don't that means either they are bad or the TH played really well.

You can achieve 270-280 speed with aw/pw all the time using blinding blow but they need to use pow and not cov so they give up defense over speed.

Problem with this server is that the blow rate is extremely bugged, so TH doesn't have any change to compete vs aw/pw because they have 90% blow rate buff while th only has 30% if you use critical blow.

Also Lethal Blow damage is bugged, it does way more than it should do, what Emerald could do is nerf the damage from formula or critical damage and increase the blow rate for skills.

last season as wr i had 275 speed all the time cause i had blinding blow on reuse everytime

13 hours ago, detro said:

like it was hard to do alot of kills as dagger in any map

as i said i had wr last season,i started 1 week after everyone and i was able to do alot of things even being 1 week late

i was doin small maps 70 kills with like 2-3 deaths

dagger isnt hard to play

It is not hard with any char if you know what to do(items, buff,dyes etc.)

You can do the same amount of kills with mage, archer, tirant but as you can see not all can do this and need to QQ here and in game.

In ovc everything is pretty simple - people with even low experience(which are so few) kill people without such(which are many).

The second type come here and QQ, Emerald try to do something for them but even the gods can not help them....

16 hours ago, ichakala said:

Its a good point of view. In ovc more than half mages use wrong dyes

Can you tell me if my dyes are good?

+4 INT -4 MEN

+4 WIT -4 MEN

+1 WIT -1 MEN

or

+4 CON -4 STR

+4 INT -4 MEN

+4 WIT -4 MEN

16 hours ago, ichakala said:

mages with focus,might etc in random pts. The funny is that when I noticed them they called me "noob"  followed by some l2 " lesions":D

No, man. You don't understand. They take might and focus, in case a TH come close with his mirage skill, and the mages have to spam the click button to re-target, and they end up auto-attacking with their blunt. :delf2_2::delf2_2:

On 7/13/2017 at 4:24 PM, ichakala said:

If you mean with "de-target" (maybe in other game can be called like that...) mirage then its already nerfed -> reuse time and success rate(look at the forum).

For magic defence - its not about it, its for how resists work in IL. If you don't know how they work then you play the wrong game. IL is the chronicle in which everyone easy can decrease mage damage, just need basic knowledge that is the problem in ovc cry, cry community...

Bluff in ovc is with very, very low chance but looking at what you wrote just one question :  how long you played l2 ? Month? Two months ? Not more.....

about backstab only you know what is the problem....

Lethal is completely removed in ovc(Once again I'm convinced that you have no idea what you are talking about)

Again for blow only you know what you mean....

And here's the difference between daggers and all other offensive classes. Daggers don't need 30% of the buffs - might, berserk, dance of warrior etc etc. which gives them effectively 3-6 more buff slots to get full rez.

On 13.07.2017 at 4:54 PM, ichakala said:

This season no but there is no difference since last 10 season in this.

Btw if you are mage, and still QQ from daggers think first about your game style, look at others mages who don't QQ(I am not sure if ABC play this season but he knows how  to play against dagger for sure, unlike 95% of mages wana be f1 QQ-ers).

I didn't played this season but my friends told me that dagger is same like previous seasons. All mage classes have chance vs dagger 1 vs1 ''especially sorc and sps with cancel skill they have advantage''. I was killing most of daggers 1v1. Yea there is a bug lethal strike making more dmg than backstap but still doesn't matter if u know how to play mage full gear dagger can't do a sh1t.  Idk why those kids crying every season about dagger. 

2 hours ago, Abc* said:

I didn't played this season but my friends told me that dagger is same like previous seasons. All mage classes have chance vs dagger 1 vs1 ''especially sorc and sps with cancel skill they have advantage''. I was killing most of daggers 1v1. Yea there is a bug lethal strike making more dmg than backstap but still doesn't matter if u know how to play mage full gear dagger can't do a sh1t.  Idk why those kids crying every season about dagger. 

I played sph. I guess that's my mistake for not being able to kill daggers, even though slow and fear applies 1-4 times in a single pvp. Vortex on the other hand, doesn't.

On 14/7/2017 at 9:11 AM, Epoxy said:

Can you tell me if my dyes are good?

+4 INT -4 MEN

+4 WIT -4 MEN

+1 WIT -1 MEN

or

+4 CON -4 STR

+4 INT -4 MEN

+4 WIT -4 MEN

No, man. You don't understand. They take might and focus, in case a TH come close with his mirage skill, and the mages have to spam the click button to re-target, and they end up auto-attacking with their blunt. :delf2_2::delf2_2:

try +4 dex with dc robe :D

Posted (edited)

do you know why daggers are OP? because they have resists. Do you know why they have resists? because u play mages, do you know why u play mages? coz u are trash.

SImple solution, play a fighter instead of mage and u will see how easly it is to kill a dagger... 

dagger was designed to kill mages, so I don't know why u are complaining that Daggers kill u when u are mage... sad story

Edited by PePeR

Posted (edited)

70% mage server complaing that the 10% daggers are op... there is one simple truth, the way all u tardhead mages used to farm 40+ kills per event in the first days simply cuz you are "mages" has its downfall in the late game, as soon as epics/OE jewels and resists starts to kick in, mages are getting countered hard ( not even hard enough cuz no cat buff), its called L2 and this story is as old as the game itself, a new server starts everyone goes for mages then they sell their gear and spend all their money on fighter gear so they can pvp. You farmed every other class in the first days now you want to farm in the late game? good luck with that.

Edited by hemo