siris91

DISAPOINTED...

14 posts in this topic

PLZ TELL ME WHY ARE U CHANGING PRICES EVERY DAY.DO U HAVE A MARKETING CONSULTANT.IT DIDNT CROSS YOUR MIND THAT I OR SOME1 ELSE WILL BE DISAPOINTED FOR FARMING A COUPLE OF DAYS TO BUY SOMETHING FROM THE SHOP AND AS SOON AS HE DID U DROP THE PRICE WTF

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

speechless

Hahahahaha

3 hours ago, siris91 said:

PLZ TELL ME WHY ARE U CHANGING PRICES EVERY DAY.DO U HAVE A MARKETING CONSULTANT.IT DIDNT CROSS YOUR MIND THAT I OR SOME1 ELSE WILL BE DISAPOINTED FOR FARMING A COUPLE OF DAYS TO BUY SOMETHING FROM THE SHOP AND AS SOON AS HE DID U DROP THE PRICE WTF

It's called "Progressive gameplay". That means new people who join of course they can't pvp with people who have already S-grade. And that's why at some point A grade will be completely free.

I bought my DC set for 4.000. And now it costs 600 adena. But when I bought it, a few people only had a DC set.

It's been like that since like 3 seasons ago, you should read a little!

lol, i spent 35k to my duals at 2nd day of server, now you can craft them for 15k~

made people mad/quit or cry on forums

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, wetCat said:

lol, i spent 35k to my duals at 2nd day of server, now you can craft them for 15k~

made people mad/quit or cry on forums

What grade?

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Epoxy said:

What grade?

lolz

3 hours ago, wetCat said:

lolz

If you spent 35k on A grade you are dumb as fuck.

If you spent 35k on S grade, you are lying, because S grade were locked for 3 days.

Epoxy are you trolling bro? No one spent 35k on A grade. And S grade was not locked the first 3 days...

He is failing in the game hard, so he tries to be a forum warrior now.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

Epoxy are you trolling bro? No one spent 35k on A grade. And S grade was not locked the first 3 days...

Well, according to wetCat he paid for his duals. I didn't know what grade it is and I assumed it was A-Grade, because according to the OLD - updated on 08 July, 7 days after server opened - "Progressive Gameplay" thread, S-Grade were locked for 3 days.

52 minutes ago, Redman said:

He is failing in the game hard, so he tries to be a forum warrior now.

giphy.webp

Sorry, if I offended you with my "noobisity" or in any other way. Unfortunately, because of my working hours and other adulthood's obligations, I'm unable to dedicate more than 1-2 hours daily on this game, and therefore I can't even try to compete against all of you.

Ain't about playing time, you could still compete without no-lifing, but a noob is gonna be a noob even with full gear. 

2 hours ago, Redman said:

Ain't about playing time, you could still compete without no-lifing, but a noob is gonna be a noob even with full gear. 

I am full A-Grade. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I admit it. I am noob, and you can do nothing about it.
So, thank you, random stranger, I really, REALLY, needed some harsh criticism before I move on with my day.  NPUxXJZ.png