Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niyah

AFK KICK

6 posts in this topic

I would like to not get kick when I am dead and I am waiting for the bishop in my party to res me, please.

Yes I did wait 30 seconds in the center of the map, it's easier if the bishop res me than regrouping in fucking wall or argos or antharas fucking lair shit.

Please, make the afk dont kick us if we're dead.

6 hours ago, Niyah said:

I would like to not get kick when I am dead and I am waiting for the bishop in my party to res me, please.

Yes I did wait 30 seconds in the center of the map, it's easier if the bishop res me than regrouping in fucking wall or argos or antharas fucking lair shit.

Please, make the afk dont kick us if we're dead.

If im not mistaken its 1 minute. Which is already allot of time

Did you see some size of maps ? 1min is the time my bishop have to run from the spawn to the center lmao

You can do any small action like even chatting if i remember correctly to reset the anti afk timer, it is 30 seconds and it'll stay like this.

Say thanks you even got chance to wait because on GC I made it that if you don't get resurrected until the next time to respawn you get automatically revived at a spawn point, and this is what I plan also for future IL seasons, inspired by games like Overwatch.

This will also allow me to re-enable mass resurrection.

1 person likes this