Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAMenBoy

UN-NERFED SUMMONERS

23 posts in this topic

Come on Esmerald, Un-Nerfed Summon please, just someones want to play this class. Come on dont be rude man, I just want to play this server and this class...too boring to see and play the same classes... in 1 week pure daggers :/

1 person likes this

I will laugh at summoner in OG.

1 person likes this

yes i agree unnerf summoners pls :)

1 person likes this

Agreed, no point having 3 classes unplayable.

2 people like this

#JesuisGAMenBoy

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

in all seriousness, you did make them unplayable for the server start by nerfing them since basically no one is gonna have lvl 3 rebirth skills. even last season i dont remember it being as too strong at all

Edited by sNd
1 person likes this

#JesuisGAMenBoy

1 person likes this

what about other classes ?

bd sws ee se crafter warlord wc pp, destro&tyrants in early game, what about these classes ?

I agree if only it hits as it used to with full summon rebirths. Otherwise just having an 80 summon without any big invest guarantees you 3k per hit and i don't agree with that, not everything should be as easy.

12 hours ago, maze said:

Agreed, no point having 3 classes unplayable.

yeah :C ... Esmerald just stop ignore the ppl that want un-nerfed the summoners and stop ignore as :/

Seriously? What about destros then? Why do I have to hit mages 3 times to kill them when a dagger can one shot them?

They can't. End of your problem.

Posted (edited)

I'm only playing Warlock, and I cannot make more than 10 PvPs on each event; it does zero damage. I have to change class and it's too late.

This class is unplayable. 

Edited by Katis
1 person likes this

Summoner is definitely not damage dealer since NCSOFT decided to give servitors 30% damage penalty in PvP. Removing this penalty will maybe help summoners a bit.

Expert summon empower skill is now abit stronger, also you get now the bonuses in 1 level instead of 3 levels like before, so with the new system as a summoner you can learn 3 more expert skills unlike before.

Finally u reply, thanks emerald! i hope the boost of dmg its really well balanced to the point of not giving mediocre damage to endgame and vice versa.. btw can u make summon's slot buff actually be the same as the summoner? For example if i have lvl 3 Divine Inspiration.. my summon should have 23 slot.. instead of 20, No Offense but 20 slot is just meh...Thanks Again and See ya Next Season :elf2_14: 

23 hours ago, Kat said:

Finally u reply, thanks emerald! i hope the boost of dmg its really well balanced to the point of not giving mediocre damage to endgame and vice versa.. btw can u make summon's slot buff actually be the same as the summoner? For example if i have lvl 3 Divine Inspiration.. my summon should have 23 slot.. instead of 20, No Offense but 20 slot is just meh...Thanks Again and See ya Next Season :elf2_14: 

Nope, that's how retail is.

P.S. summoners will be able to use summon friend aswell on next season to summon their party members to them, another tiny gift for summoners...

power to the summoners!!!!

ps: easy

ps2: use slow

ps3: yamada <=> b1tch

ps4: ~~nerf daggers ~~

Edited by Lesley
easy

This is awful news :( This class is stupid. When we are top gear you hit them for 200 and summon hits you for 2k. That's nonsense.
Could you shorten their attack range atleast? So they are easier to kill, they just go far and farm kills and no, the actual range is too much already, that's too much advantage above other classes in my opinion. Or make them weaker.
And i suppose summon friend can't be used when the both people are in attack mode, because if you are killing the summoner he will summon another dude right there...

Edited by UmaruChan

8 hours ago, UmaruChan said:

This is awful news :( This class is stupid. When we are top gear you hit them for 200 and summon hits you for 2k. That's nonsense.
Could you shorten their attack range atleast? So they are easier to kill, they just go far and farm kills and no, the actual range is too much already, that's too much advantage above other classes in my opinion. Or make them weaker.
And i suppose summon friend can't be used when the both people are in attack mode, because if you are killing the summoner he will summon another dude right there...

Seriously what is your problem with summoners? calling the class stupid? real mature.. "When we" Stop writing like u or all the server are mage users, i dont even gonna bother explaining to you again the crt rate of summoners check the other post.. Emerald already decrease the range of the summons, what do u want? that summoner and summon have to be on a distance of maximun 500 to each other? This is NOT a 1V1 pvp server , every class have his pro's and cons. you are writing like you always going to find a summoner and obligatory its gonna be 1v1.

Summoner cannot be in same league with damage dealers.So if summoners want have same banes while damage going up its wrong way.If their damage will go up to customization than banes needs a nerf in chance and not 100%,i think this is very reasonable...its enough 50% of servers of players play sps and cancels melees for fun.And for same reason necro aoe bane needs a slightly chance land because is 100%,no one said it before because none pay attention to details from where the cancels come and ww and haste are among most important buffs for a melee in pvp.

Just don't know why people are trying to compare summoner damage to classes like Archer / Mage, classes that were designed to shit on everybody with full buffs and decent gear. I'm honestly up in the air with this one because I do love summoners.

I don't know why people are crying about there only being 2-3 classes being played.  First off buffs are given to you through NPC, so that renders Blade Dancers, Spell Singers, Prophets, Warcryers, Shillen Elders, and Eva's Saints useless.

Then we have the whole mana regen thing, which also renders Shillen Elders and Eva's Saints useless. 

I do not hear anyone crying about these classes.

Go watch some oldschool raid videos, preferably Baium.  Majority of the summoners you will see if not all of them are Elemental summoners and that's because most parties consisted of Spell Singers and pony could cast AOE nukes aswell as buff, other then that they just weren't that good in mass PvP, ever.

This is a mass pvp sever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just not sure how we could successfully buff summoners without breaking the game, as each of the summoner classes have different play styles and serve different roles. 

I honestly don't even know how they got nerfed anyways, been a while since I have played this server, so don't mind me. 

Edited by f2B

Fuck, I just realized that post was from when the server was GC, it's late and I'm super tired..