Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epoxy

What is this with the spawn killing with full parties and gladiators?

60 posts in this topic

Instead of npc you should add an invisible buff reflecting for like 30% at spawn.

Posted (edited)

Problem maps are usually pvp maps, the ones without guards, but smaller maps are more troublesome, some examples are: Town maps and the more structured the worst (Dion, giran, hunters etc) ( They hide inside shops or small corners shielded by walls, the area is perfect to spam aoe) Hot springs and any map with high mountains, so they stay in a certain high part, and usually spawns are too far from action, so there is more likely low pvp activity near the spawn they camp. I noticed in maps like hot springs and those open field maps with mountains, that some spawns are too far from the pvp core area, so it makes it very easy to stay waiting and spawnkill, since there is a very small flow of enemy factions around.
As i observed, in my opinion, these are the troubling maps :)  @Emerald

Edited by UmaruChan
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Epoxy said:

By NPC you mean Spawn Guards? And why reflect damage?

Imagine you hit for 10k total on 10 people, for example. Then you get 10k x 300% damage on yourself, dying instantly.

7 minutes ago, maze said:

Imagine you hit for 10k total on 10 people, for example. Then you get 10k x 300% damage on yourself, dying instantly.

I would say the easiest is some Spawn Guards, but this idea is also good. But they always have bishop, so it won't help that much.

lolz, get better at this game 

gladi aoe nerfed to the ground, if it was retail damage you guys would have no chance to walk out of spawn

our setup was either 2 glads or 2glads+warlord ,no healer most of the time, it was easy to counter

so,stop crying about glads or learn how to buff up, dont show up with magnus+zerk and no tatoo retards

@Epoxy  get good

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, wetCat said:

gladi aoe nerfed to the ground, if it was retail damage you guys would have no chance to walk out of spawn

Like we have the chance now.

our setup was either 2 glads or 2glads+warlord ,no healer most of the time, it was easy to counter

Exactly. Thanks for making my point more clear.

lso,stop crying about glads or learn how to buff up, dont show up with magnus+zerk and no tatoo retards

Show up with 3.000 magic attack because of COV? Show up with 1300 casting speed because of no zerk? You think everyone has 5.000 to waste?

@Epoxy  get good

Tell me that when you play without your party, and when you stop spawn killing. Pathetic.

lol, i spent 35k to my duals at 2nd day of server, now you can craft them for 15k~

made people mad/quit or cry on forums

If I had spent donated 35k on my weapon on 2nd day, or if any other person had done that, you wouldn't spawn-kill shit. The unbalance caused from donates, and the fact that a few unmanly coward morons were spawn-killing without giving the chance for the new players to play, "made people mad/quit or cry on forums".

To wrap this up, if you came here to provoke us into flaming, you should better delete your forum account, or stop posting. @Emerald has already checked this thread, became aware of the issue, and he is taking actions to counter this problem.

Edited by Epoxy
grammar

-You have better chance to walk out of spawn right now, with +6 dc set+tatoo+clan skills you survive so easy lol.

-Keep playing with Magnus and no tatoo then lolz,i farmed 400 box of luck and got x2 tatoos

-Its L2, find some friends, and ive already stopped spawnkillin after farming 100k adena,still camping sometimes for fun lol

-i havent spent single cent for my duals , slco did that btw lol

And yeah i agree that spawnkilling must be fixed, so i can come up with another easy-farming method.

Thats gonna be copied and abused by greeks too, they are the ones killing fun in this server ,not us LOL

5 hours ago, wetCat said:

-You have better chance to walk out of spawn right now, with +6 dc set+tatoo+clan skills you survive so easy lol.

+baium+antharas+valakas+zaken+bishop's heal+no geodata++++

You're forgetting the new players. Since those are the ones who have problem, and not the ones having the items mentioned above.

-Keep playing with Magnus and no tatoo then lolz,i farmed 400 box of luck and got x2 tatoos

I deal already 700-900 damage with Magnus. With COV I will deal 550-700(and IF!).

-Its L2, find some friends, and ive already stopped spawnkillin after farming 100k adena,still camping sometimes for fun lol

smh

-i havent spent single cent for my duals , slco did that btw lol

Mhm. And you farmed 35K in 2 days. Again verifying my point and the point of this thread. @Emerald

And yeah i agree that spawnkilling must be fixed, so i can come up with another easy-farming method.

On 7/11/2017 at 7:35 AM, Epoxy said:

and the fact that a few unmanly coward morons were spawn-killing without giving the chance for the new players to play, "made people mad/quit or cry on forums".

Thats gonna be copied and abused by greeks too, they are the ones killing fun in this server ,not us LOL

People with your mindset are the ones who're "killing fun in this server". 

spawnkilling must be fixed, so i can come up with another easy-farming method.

lets play sarcastaball no one gets hurt