Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epoxy

What is this with the spawn killing with full parties and gladiators?

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

quick fix: make 2 respawns 1 for order 1 for chaos, put guard around them, done.

Edited by elxdark
1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, elxdark said:

quick fix: make 2 respawns 1 for order 1 for chaos, put guard around them, done.

giphy.gif

I get what some of you say, but ya know, even if i wanted to run away (sometimes works) Gladis kinda hit hard and i can't give 2 steps without being rekted xD
Making 2 spawns won't help much also, because this would cause specific spawn farming when one faction is on a lesser number or with a weaker build, and the map mechanics would be specifically front to front, it would lose movement.

You know you can organize when u are spawned on different spawn and go to kill them, right ?

Posted (edited)

This is getting annoying, seriously xD Can we ask for a little nerf? :elf1_3: So they actually have to go out to kill?  :poker: and i don't like them also 9_9 

Shot00010.bmp

Edited by UmaruChan

Posted (edited)

When people find a week point in the system,it will always be exploted.This spawn warriors are pathetic and no its neither normal either to be camped by a full such party with warlord glads and suport,there are many solo players who get this annoying just because of few idiots.

Edited by Tarzanule

mmm so problem is that other players playing more then you? and get more adena?

13 hours ago, Redman said:

You know you can organize when u are spawned on different spawn and go to kill them, right ?

Who's gonna cooperate? You tell them that the enemies are behind, and they keep running forward. They can't even do that, let alone make a team, to go to that - who knows where the hell it is - particular spawn, and kill the over-powered/over-fed gladis-dreadnought-bishop party.

I auto-join a party and the leader keeps breaking it, and for some f... reason, it's always the same party leader.

I just stopped the game because of that. Isn't legit at all, you can do nothing even just wait and pray that you will have a good spawn. This game isn't for me, i search balance. Good luck bro'z

13 hours ago, Gekido said:

I just stopped the game because of that. Isn't legit at all, you can do nothing even just wait and pray that you will have a good spawn. This game isn't for me, i search balance. Good luck bro'z

Same here. I stopped and just lurking in the forums a bit until I get tired. I really loved this server. It's built amazingly good!

Now if only @Emerald could write a reply or at least show us that he saw the topic and he is gonna change something or not.

its not even really good lol

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, sNd said:

its not even really good lol

It's very much better than every private server I've ever played. I play almost 13 years, and I never saw progressive gameplay. On many aspects the server is great, except the donates.

I would gladly pay 5 € for the account, or like 2-3 €/month to avoid playing against donators. If someone donates and buys A grade when everoyne still have B grade, he is just gonna snowball hard as fυck.

Also, I hate this spawn killing gladi shιt. And S grade are also hard as fυck to buy. It's full price is like 34.000 adena for Arcana Mace. In this 4 days I played I didn't spend adena except the A grade, and I was still missing 14.030 adena.

A grade cost 6k or something like that, and S grade cost 34k.

Nevertheless, the server is great. I will play obviously again on next season, and that time I might donate. (3 days in and I had just bought my Daimon, and I saw the first Arcana Mace. :/ )

Progressive gameplay don't mean than price is going to be 1/5 after one week !

21 minutes ago, Niyah said:

Progressive gameplay don't mean than price is going to be 1/5 after one week !

Never said that. Also it's depended on how many amors/weapons are sold.

This was implemenated in GC, spawn areas instead of spawn points.

But I won't move just parts from GC to IL, i'm planning of moving it as a whole once GC will be proven to work properly, since I know of many more features that GC has working better than IL.

So for now what we are going to do is slowly increase spawn points in problematic maps, so i'd ask you to list the maps you see it happening in and we'll get to it.

6 minutes ago, Emerald said:

This was implemenated in GC, spawn areas instead of spawn points.

But I won't move just parts from GC to IL, i'm planning of moving it as a whole once GC will be proven to work properly, since I know of many more features that GC has working better than IL.

So for now what we are going to do is slowly increase spawn points in problematic maps, so i'd ask you to list the maps you see it happening in and we'll get to it.

Spawn killing happens on every map that doesn't have Guards on spawn points.

3 minutes ago, Epoxy said:

Spawn killing happens on every map that doesn't have Guards on spawn points.

Don't give me such answers because its not correct.

The more spawn points a map has, the less it will be worth for campers to camp on spawns, because the chance enemies will spawn where you camp is very low.

So again, I ask for the maps which has this problem, which are probably maps with low amount of spawn points, and we'll add more.

5 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The more spawn points a map has, the less it will be worth for campers to camp on spawns, because the chance enemies will spawn where you camp is very low.

So again, I ask for the maps which has this problem, which are probably maps with low amount of spawn points, and we'll add more.

Well, right off the top of my head, I would say Giran, the map with the train rails, and the map where we are all in a big "hole" and we capture the flags.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

If u add more spawns is even more easier to big groups rape all ppl that are spawning

13 minutes ago, Lesley said:

If u add more spawns is even more easier to big groups rape all ppl that are spawning

And how is that?

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

And how is that?

Because it's easier to spawn kill a group of 10 than a group of 20.

There's one group that ONLY does this on ALL maps: wetCat, fox1k, dontTargetMe. It only gets really annoying for me when there's other people that join them so there's like 15 people spawn killing.

The funny part is that while other glads sometimes get 50-60 kills, this group is getting 10-20 kills maximum. So it's not even good for them, it's definitely not good for new players. Could this be considered harassment? 

Because it's easier to spawn kill a group of 10 than a group of 20.

Adding more spawns doesn't mean you'll spawn less people in a certain point....

A random point is choosen for each faction every 15 seconds and during resurrection everyone spawns at the choosen point, you'll still spawn as a group of 20 in your example...

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Adding more spawns doesn't mean you'll spawn less people in a certain point....

A random point is choosen for each faction every 15 seconds and during resurrection everyone spawns at the choosen point, you'll still spawn as a group of 20 in your example...

I see. You'd probably have to double the amount of spawn points then.

Easiest solution would be to always spawn an NPC with 300% reflect skill/phys/magic damage for 15 seconds with each respawn.

1 person likes this

I like the idea of the npc with reflect.

2 hours ago, maze said:

I see. You'd probably have to double the amount of spawn points then.

Easiest solution would be to always spawn an NPC with 300% reflect skill/phys/magic damage for 15 seconds with each respawn.

By NPC you mean Spawn Guards? And why reflect damage?