Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epoxy

What is this with the spawn killing with full parties and gladiators?

60 posts in this topic

In every spawn in every event there is a party with 2 gladiators, 1 overlord, and 1-2 bishops spawn killing everyone. You literally can't play.

What is this?

The game is not enjoyable any more.

teamplay, get good, don't play alone this is not skyrim.

2 hours ago, Epoxy said:

In every spawn in every event there is a party with 2 gladiators, 1 overlord, and 1-2 bishops spawn killing everyone. You literally can't play.

What is this?

The game is not enjoyable any more.

so...? can't handle competition?

10 hours ago, Niyah said:

teamplay, get good, don't play alone this is not skyrim.

8 hours ago, Neras said:

so...? can't handle competition?

You both are missing the point. This is about spawn killing, not about teamplay, nor team vs team / party vs party.

Posted (edited)

@Emerald What's your thoughts on this issue? Could we get some spawn killing guards? Many people are stuck in a loop of dying at spawns. Maybe more random spawns?

Edited by Epoxy

You won't spawn killed if you play as a team... get good.

Just now, Niyah said:

You are missing the point. This is about spawn killing, not about teamplay, nor team vs team / party vs party.

You argument is stupid, and you should stop posting here.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Niyah said:

I know you are one of the spawn killers, and I know your feelings will be hurt if they change the spawn killing, because this is the only way you can sustain your gameplay.

You might think this is fair, and everyone should find a team and "get good", but since clan members are limited, we can't have(or there aren't) a 100 clans where one can join.

Some people enjoy playing alone, which of course nowadays is not enjoyable.

Some people work, and they play only a few hours, and clans don't like "inactive" people.

Partying with random people is not a viable solution.

I hope @Emerald will add some spawn killing guards, or at least change the spawn places to be more random so you can't all gather at a spawn.

Edited by Epoxy

Dude... tactics :D run away from spawn don't stand and try to kill all party solo :D

I am not a "spawn killer" since I'm a support main, I keep moving with my party.

Also, spawn protection is not a good thing and don't exist in any descent server because players know how to abuse it.

But I can agree about one thing on your post: Spawn places to be more random.

Spawning in the same places everytime is boring.

Posted (edited)

@Emerald

Food for though:

Spawn camping is a practice where a player waits near precise spawn points to kill enemies as they spawn. This is usually considered to be poor sportsmanship and some players even perceive it to be exploitative of the game itself. Most team-based games have some kind of protection against spawn camping, such as a one-way door(invisible wall) that only allows players to leave the spawn area, permanent AI defences(spawn guards) or perhaps a timer which kills enemies if they spend too long around the spawn area. Games with capturable spawn points will often leave some spawn points without this sort of camping protection. Spawn points for game objects are often abused in a similar fashion in game types such as role-playing games.

Edited by Epoxy

Posted (edited)

Well, there's a certain clan that do this in every map and they barely get the top kills in some maps....

Despite that, I personally don't really care about it I do it and they do it to me too so it's not a big deal for me.

I understand your point but tbh there's more things that are way more important to fix than this "unfair" behavior.

Edited by elxdark

You have some seconds after you port where you don't take damage, just use that and play smart. If you wait 5 seconds and move away from it you'll survive easily.

2 hours ago, maze said:

You have some seconds after you port where you don't take damage, just use that and play smart. If you wait 5 seconds and move away from it you'll survive easily.

I always try to flank, but they are too many.

Posted (edited)

We can't even move from the spawn cause every players have to move and we are stuck. Stop saying is about teamplay or some sh1t. There is 0 balance when a full clan come on the spawn and kill everybody with 3/4 members. In 2 secs they win like 200+ adena, nice balance bro's ? Isnt legit that one time they spawnkilled us 3 times ;)

Edited by Gekido

See a lot of times i play on my necro and run about pvping and it feels like we're winning, but the score somehow isn't moving in my direction (chaos). So i saw this topic and then checked ingame and it made so much fucking sense, chaos actualy wins the pvp but the thing that swings the tide into order favour is actualy their melee glad/warlod/ol farming parties that CC u on spawn before u got time to react and just farm u, and no you cant tell me that theres something wrong with people not reacting in time that's just bs. Sometimes u get body blocked by others, sometimes you just cant run far enough cause of the weird places the spawns are in and sometimes u are just caught off-guard cause, whatever reason.

The only reason this Works is, becaue the spawn boxes are so small, if you doubled the spawn boxes they would not be able to aoe everyone down in time since the aoe size on glads isn't that big. The solution is that simple.

For me its stupid,go event and mass hit or gladi skills(without reuse) and fight.You should make 1 more event in same time(other arena) share ppl 50% 50% and low gladi skills(make them lower reuse Loook at orders they are all gladi in even zone pff.
Explain ppl how some chars got 50k and more adenas with rb rings :D + draco bow 

Posted (edited)

Blablabla i'm BAD QQ nerf glad.

Be happy glad reuse macro trick doesnt work on l2j

Edited by Niyah

I always liked gladi (not just on this srv) its an ultimate char ofc if you can use it (personally I dont use dyes, not even berzi) btw im not playing with l2 just sticking around

There are many solutions of course. The thing is that @Emerald must react fast, before more people start getting irritated and leave the server because they can't enjoy the game anymore.

Posted (edited)

you give so much attention to this issue. i personally havent experiance such a problem. Sometimes yes i see them on my spawn but 8 to 10 times they die cuz of mass spawn they cant handle so they farm us and we farm them back nothing special.

Edited by Ntropy

Can someone explain what he is trying to say? :S

20 minutes ago, Ntropy said:

you give so much attention to this issue. i personally havent experiance such a problem. Sometimes yes i see them on my spawn but 8 to 10 times they die cuz of mass spawn they cant handle so they farm us and we farm them back nothing special.

They farm 200, we farm 10. Max 20.

I am right now in an event in Giran. wetCat and his party are with 3 gladiators and 1 bishop. They killed 10-15 people in 4 seconds. 

Tell me how this is right and fair of the rest of us. @Emerald

If you had  bish ol  and tank the wetcat party is free  celestial nuker and g g