Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tarzanule

toogle antiheal

29 posts in this topic

The only solution is to put an toggle skill that blocks the heals. Otherwise it's pretty idiotic to fuk up all bishops just because some malaka idiots are healing u.
It's true that there are quite a lot of those annoying idiots, but sadly, we have them in both factions. Most of the times i want to kill my own faction, because they keep praying/taking flags, which shortens the map and after that they vote for some Ivory/LOA/COT shit. For 5 seasons i've tried to explain that they will gain more from pvp than from capturing fortresses or taking flags, yet it's so hard from them to understand my intentions and all i got from most of the noobs is abuse. It''s quite sad that from whole Greece, most of the guys that are playing here are either idiots or total noobs, not to mention those Japanese retards ....

3 hours ago, Tarzanule said:

I dont care about healers.I care just to not be healed by them.I saw it happend to others too.I saw in fort that some retard decided its fun for him to just be tail of some titan and focus heal him out of the party.This is a flaw of the game,Emerald always ignored,this is a real issue not some prank or joke.Frenzy zealot its titan skill its their right to use it.Frenzy was nerfed to be balanced and its fine how it is imo,also u cant port with frenzy right from start,so how come this focus healing is still allowed.Im not the only titan in server in case Emerald is hater and doesnt do it because of me.He should put his gameplay and health of server above his hate.

If there's something in the world I can't ignore are lies.

I have no idea why you think I hate you, if you broke any rules in the past you can be sure I don't remember it and I won't ever bother remembering any past case of any user either.

We made it crystal clear before season started that this season is here just so we will have time to work on newer game version, as long as a suggestion or bug report isn't critical, it won't be answered (that doesn't mean it won't be implemenated in future seasons).

This suggestion is one of them, especially when it includes adding a new skill, which means also editing client side.

Now regarding your lies (and its not your first time trying to provoke me like that just to get answered) here is a proof to enlighthen you that it was implemenated in the past, on the H5 season:

* Added Anti Heal skill, in order to see it you must download a new system.

It wasn't moved to IL because the reason it was on H5 was because of chain heal, and not because of the reasons you state here.

I'd strongly advise you to cut the drama, the fact I don't answer your posts doesn't mean I don't read them, and you sure spread around alot of poison.

Posted (edited)

Its not your 1st time when u make me lier and u are wrong each time ofc.I dont spread anything,i know u are a hater if someone criticize you instead taking as building criticism.How not to make u hater when u act like one each time,u either do what you just did or u ignore completely real server issues.And the fact u say isnt critical bug ,this is a good joke.

You come play titan tell me your name and i come random healer to heal you,lets see if its not critical.

Edited by Tarzanule

Nope, this isn't a critical bug, its not a bug at all to begin with.

And yes I just quoted exactly your lies and I could do so for many of your other posts.

You can keep telling that i'm wrong or that I'm a hater, I really don't care about false statements, you can't even base your words on anything.

But you know what, you are right, I'm stupid for letting people like you play and post on my forums over and over and not just banning you right away as soon as you appear, since your mind is so locked already about me being a hater, why do I even bother with people like you? and why do you bother with me? if according to you you will get zero attention anyway? just get out and search for something else.

And now its locked until bothered with.

1 person likes this