Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tarzanule

toogle antiheal

29 posts in this topic

I want to suggest to implement this ingame so mages/healers wont grief heal my destro so i cannot prefrenzy.Its already pain to make selflow with earthquake,and an idiot can ruin all of that with few heals.

1 person likes this

This is pretty much a game flaw,it was disconsidered before but this time maybe will be applied.In low rates u ask someone from party and in few seconds u are ready.Here u spend a ton of time to make self low and a muppet can come and heal u back.Also titan cannot kill without frenzy hes dwarf without,he needs this skill.So once again i ask that this sugestion to be reconsidered,i dont think i ask too much.

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, KimJongNoo said:

this is game mechanic, deal with it

U want game mechanics?Than give the healers that grief heal flag system so i put them down.Like i said is a game flaw in the game.Its funny how people speak here but only when suits them,if its not their class fuk the rest.

Edited by Tarzanule

If u have a fan that does only that just because he thinks is funny and good for laugh than what?He can do that for an entire event if its tard enough,but happily didnt happend this yet,but why to not make something to prevent such absurdiy,even 1 or couple of times when u are healed even by accident its annoying.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Tarzanule said:

U want game mechanics?Than give the healers that grief heal flag system so i put them down.Like i said is a game flaw in the game.Its funny how people speak here but only when suits them,if its not their class fuk the rest.

you couldnt kill him because everybody from your faction will put you down before you get to the healer since u are tagged as an enemy for them

Edited by KimJongNoo

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, KimJongNoo said:

you couldnt kill him because everybody from your faction will put you down before you get to the healer since u are tagged as an enemy for them

Hey smartass,buffers have buffs self so they wont grief for same reason,and i take my chances if would be flag system,but healers maybe would think twice and they would die also if not by me.You probably are one of those butthurted kids cause die from titans....

Edited by Tarzanule

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

Hey smartass,buffers have buffs self so they wont grief for same reason,and i take my chances if would be flag system,but healers maybe would think twice.

theres no valid reason to block such a game mechanic

- cant heal most oop for some extra position / cash

- you couldnt block pre zealot in oly for tyrants/destros

- you couldnt try to avoid having pre frenzy destros in Death Match

Trying to block destros from pre frenziing is a common Interlude / G Final play style, there are countless ways to go around it if you are smart enough

Dont complain about something only because you cant deal with it.

Edited by KimJongNoo

1 minute ago, KimJongNoo said:

theres no valid reason to block such a game mechanic

- cant heal most oop for some extra position / cash

- you couldnt block pre zealot in oly for tyrants/destros

- you couldnt try to avoid having pre frenzy destros in Death Match

Trying to block destros from pre frenziing is a common Interlude / G Final play style, there are countless ways to go around it if you are smart enough

Dont complain about something only because you cant deal with it.

U know that what we talk here is a parody and u are a parody too.Tell me in what serious server healers would do that :)?....lets make this assumption just for the fun of conversation with an idiot like you.If a healer from same clan does this hes baned from clan because this is what happend when u do something against your teamates.

I think titans are enough already fuked here,there are like 4-5 in server that play constant others are wanna try titan but fail and go back to mage archer whatever.Thats not even 2% server is mage archer dagger at core.And i mentain what i said u are someone butthurted cause died from titans in frenzy.

Since this is not serious low rate server where clan can ban u or player to retaliate with flag system,its more a game flaw than a game mechanics.Reason and logic should be priority above stupidy wich u show here.

Posted (edited)

Btw I forgot to mention this suggestion is just for events and maps only,in oly should be disabled.

Edited by Tarzanule

Posted (edited)

Healing an enemy Titan should be considered a debuff, or? So nothing must pretty much change.

(Except if you mean from same faction's people. Then a buff to decline buffs from other people would be enough)

Edited by Epoxy

1 minute ago, Epoxy said:

Healing an enemy Titan should be considered a debuff, or? So nothing must pretty much change.

(Except if you mean from same faction's people. Then a buff to decline buffs from other people would be enough)

Yes healing coming from same team shouldnt be allowed if i dont want it.

And u think is funny for us see how a Titan can make selflow and kill some healers with 1 hit?

Learn to play L2 and stop crying please.

Pd: I´ll target u in game, newbie

Its fine how it is now....

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Neras said:

Hey nerdass ofc is fine,when u told your healer to heal me when i ported in map.But its ok for me but its not for ok for the server....its up to gm if he wants improve his server without flaws.Keep the camp up pathetic spawn warriors.

Edited by Tarzanule
1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Neras said:

Stop licking Emerald's balls. Some things are not fine and should be changed. I never saw you agreeing with any of the suggestions people made.

He didn't agree cuz he doesn't understand even fuking basic English, that's why it's even pointless to flame him. He can't even use g translate properly, just memorized couple of the words that i used on him before, and he spams them all the time.

Posted (edited)

Hey Emerald did u thought enough about it?Or u just dont care.I can tell a situation to clear your thinking if u are undecided.At 1 boss fight some healer from orders transfered to chaos,and this healers all they did was to heal me,they didnt care chaos was loosing since they were from order.Not that with chaos random healers healing me would be ok either....

Anyway i understand that u dont want bother anymore.Just tell this is the end of this interlude and thats it.....so we dont waste time anymore posting in vain.

Edited by Tarzanule

friday guys go drink smoke a joint and come back pvp

On 04.07.2017 at 4:06 PM, Tarzanule said:

I want to suggest to implement this ingame so mages/healers wont grief heal my destro so i cannot prefrenzy.Its already pain to make selflow with earthquake,and an idiot can ruin all of that with few heals.

The solution is to forbid healing a target outside of the party.

This perfectly solves destroyer's problem.

It is also logical, since only 1 healer per party is allowed and there should not be opportunity for healers from other parties to focus heal anyone.

On 22.07.2017 at 11:18 AM, Madlaxy said:

The solution is to forbid healing a target outside of the party.

This perfectly solves destroyer's problem.

It is also logical, since only 1 healer per party is allowed and there should not be opportunity for healers from other parties to focus heal anyone.

This is really good suggestion. I think this should be implemented long time ago.

If BP can't heal non party members then he will be completely fucked .. Less adena, exp and enchants. Not to mention that it's hard to find a good group for party, almost impossible.

1 hour ago, Redman said:

If BP can't heal non party members then he will be completely fucked .. Less adena, exp and enchants. Not to mention that it's hard to find a good group for party, almost impossible.

That's something interesting.

Is it really so profitable for a healer to play off-party and heal random targets? Is it kind of abuse not reported till now?

BTW, it seams reasonable now why healers like to heal destroyers and why healers will continue to heal destroyers in every possible situation.

It's nothing close to abuse, because that's the main purpose of a bp and he ain't getting 10k adena from healing random targets. 

I dont care about healers.I care just to not be healed by them.I saw it happend to others too.I saw in fort that some retard decided its fun for him to just be tail of some titan and focus heal him out of the party.This is a flaw of the game,Emerald always ignored,this is a real issue not some prank or joke.Frenzy zealot its titan skill its their right to use it.Frenzy was nerfed to be balanced and its fine how it is imo,also u cant port with frenzy right from start,so how come this focus healing is still allowed.Im not the only titan in server in case Emerald is hater and doesnt do it because of me.He should put his gameplay and health of server above his hate.