Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GAMenBoy

Summoners Nerfed?

7 posts in this topic

In last season I played with my insane class Elemental Summoner and kicked alot of asses...now in this last season I try to play with Arcana Lord, and dont have good results with the P.Atk because is lower than last time that I played with it...before was like 6k P.Atk with Rebirth lvl 1 Unicorn Pet, now Feeline King is just 5.6 and with cat self buff P.Atk ... just hit like 300/500, before I hit 500/750 I think is something wrong... Because with Mystic Mouse I kill 3 times more with B grade and no Rebirth than Arcana Lord with rebirth... I dont know I'm very disappointed cuz play to much time for nothing... Just a advice if you want see that or dont try this class. Good Look love this server after all. And Love You too pussys <3

Previous season summoners were too strong and everyone picked them, you could see about 50 or even more summoners in an event, until the day i nerfed them and made them not be able to send their summons to attack from behind obstacles or when they are too far and then everyone quit them.

So before this season I decided to take some of the boosts they had and instaed remove the above nerfs, there's nothing bugged here, you do less damage at the cost of being able to send your summon to attack from far or behind obstacles.

On all servers, if you know how to use a summoner is too strong, so all servers will do that, idk just put in my place or anyone who chooses this class and is still trying to lvl this, it is too difficult and When they did lvl 79 you realize that this is not worth it and leave the server even you used my video for your page and then just decided to "take some of the gains they had" ... too much effort for nothing, it is simply unfair for all who love this class. I do not mind attacking from behind or behind the obstacles, I want the last exactly force they had. No more. Please, I want to play this class.

UN-NERF GAMENBOY

1 person likes this

#PRAYFORGAMENBOY

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

#GamenboyVsWorld

On a side note

Summoners have alway been "overpowered" on every balanced server, ennemy have have to be good. :) one bishop can destroy a summoner, remember that.

Edited by Niyah
1 person likes this

This class is unplayable. 

Need to change main class, and it's too damn late.