Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lovecstasy

Free faction change for clans

5 posts in this topic

So here's the situation. Sadly this season, once again, we got a pretty much one sided OvC. Event stats shows it all: nearly 80% of event maps, 70% of faction events and 80% of mini events are won by order. Correct me if I am wrong but I recall having this feature 2 seasons ago when there was a big disbalance, and it helped quite a lot though it was mid to end game of the server. I've mates who would like to swap sides as It's no challenge playing on the dominating side(but its shit expensive to transfer a whole clan). Please consider this, Emerald.

3 people like this

+1 from me

Good to see this kinda of players :)

I pm'd Ruby with this suggestion even before server start but no reply.

It's been 8 days guys. Some fucked up conclusions come to my mind when noone is neither accepting nor denying it with a proper reason.

Posted (edited)

Shit is starting to get more even thanks to some great individuals moving chaos so you can hold my suggestion for now. But consider it for future seasons because many people don't join forum and don't know who is going to play where and having SLCO's organised clan along with a few other not as organised but still petty good, shit is getting uneven and the fun is kind of being taken out of it for both sides imho.

Thanks for your attention and have fun y'all!

Edited by lovecstasy