Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kappa

Mage server.

40 posts in this topic

Icant believe every fukin season there is a retard who opens a topic with mage server crying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROFL, you guys are so stupid...

You expect interlude to get skills from Gracia, H5 or later chronicles? Obviously that will never happen. Interlude was, is and will be mages vs archers with some tyrants, gladis, daggers and destros. You know why? Coz 80% of the people find it easier to play on a class. The point that I'm trying to make and that will probably never reach your chicken brains is that if you play a class (besides archers and mages) well you can easily farm kills. That's the reason why every season there is a tyrant, dagger, gladi and destro in top 10 of server. If you don't understand the balance of things (which means that fighters need 24 buff slots + good weapon to be op, even though its manageable without that), don't blame the fucking server guys.

For example, destro can hit max 40% HP+CP (which means at least 3 hits to kill a mage with 500 p.def). That's whats called balance idiots. (Even though I wanna burn the server down because of this nerf).

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, Soulka said:

Icant believe every fukin season there is a retard who opens a topic with mage server crying

What do you mean? H5 OVC's never had the "Mage Problem".

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tannhauser said:

 

What do you mean? H5 OVC's never had the "Mage Problem".

xDxD:D:DxDxD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iPlay said:

That's the reason why every season there is a tyrant, dagger, gladi and destro in top 10 of server.

You meant Big D No Life Donators that gets Fast Late Game.

 

4 minutes ago, iPlay said:

If you don't understand the balance of things (which means that fighters need 24 buff slots + good weapon to be op, even though its manageable without that), don't blame the fucking server guys.

That's straight foward bullshit any Low IQ tard can figure out that Mages End game escale is way better than fighters in IL,

and I Don't need to talk about how insane Mages Bubble is on IL right boi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy definitely is not playing the server, hes saying there are mage CPs with S grade walking around? Only one person currently has an AM on the server, and he donated.

 

Please stop spewing bs.

 

If you actually palyed events you would see guys like climax, neomode, poop, sin, all daggers are getting top 1 on multiple maps. 

 

If its a nuker only server, how are daggers getting first on tvt in leaderboards? amuse me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything depend on the party of the fighters / nukers.

 

I'm saving life of alot of top 1 maps ( just on your list I did play with Climax Poop and cnig69 )

This is easy: Lineage 2 is a team game, get good teammate to support your fighter ass and bam rank 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

This guy definitely is not playing the server, hes saying there are mage CPs with S grade walking around? Only one person currently has an AM on the server, and he donated.

 

Please stop spewing bs.

 

If you actually palyed events you would see guys like climax, neomode, poop, sin, all daggers are getting top 1 on multiple maps. 

 

If its a nuker only server, how are daggers getting first on tvt in leaderboards? amuse me.

Holy fvck it's almost as if we are playing different servers! could you please Print that leaderboard or fraps those guys you talking about on prime time? Cause all dagger i see Gets melted before killing it's target or after going for the second! No Shadow Step and No Hide and still gap close and kill more than 2 targets in a row,

Please Show me Dagger's Paradise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In first days i see glads/ tyros/ daggers/archers/ tanks/ domies /wl/bs/ summoners/  even fucking spoilers :D  y mages is bigest numbers because there is 4 mages classes.... wait for letter on daggers become OP, and there will be more and more archers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neras said:

In first days i see glads/ tyros/ daggers/archers/ tanks/ domies /wl/bs/ summoners/  even fucking spoilers :D  y mages is bigest numbers because there is 4 mages classes.... wait for letter on daggers become OP, and there will be more and more archers

Hey nerdass u just made joke of the week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every season is same,mage will always dominate in the start.Those that choose fighters as main have 2 options here,play a mage to farm a decent gear for their fighter or play fighter but a slower pace until they get better.

But i have 1 point to make.I feel archers are kinda week,its still kinda sad that u need draco bow+aq+baium so they become viable.Untill than its absolutely no point to play archer.And i also feel endgame archers are weaker than endgame mages(that stack m crit items and powa).It was fine since couple of seasons before where u could oe a db+9/10 easy,but now oe is way harder wich means different meta with same balance features.I told to Emerald to remove that sh1t tatoo,10-15% more p def its quite big factor from an item that shouldnt exist.But than will come mages like slush to either lie 50mdef>150pdef or just show sign that hes stupid(couldnt decide).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP is the guy that will create the topic saying AQ/Baium/DracBow archers are op.

 

Nothing to see here, move along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

topic locked.

kappa had the chance to get stuff explained well by allot veteran players here in this topic, but ignores all of them and prefers to be stubborn and flame and be offend to everyone who isnt on his side.

Its proofed since several IL seasons, that mages have a advantage in the begnning and lose their dominancy, when certain classes get enough progress and/or melee maps were choosed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0