Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kappa

Mage server.

40 posts in this topic

Anyway, nothing new, came back to check this and its pretty much same as before.

GM really have a hard on for mages, so he literally makes any other class unplayable.

16+4 buffs, so you cant take all the resists, with normal mage hit being around 500 dmg, while dark elf archer with plated leather set+dyes 5 str, hitting hardly crits with 2k on b grade robes, and 1 out of 5 hits are crits, funny.

Destroyers, tyrants, warlords, daggers, all useless compared to mages, no wonder all you see is sps, sorcers and necros raping everyone.

Anyway lets hear the response from the GM and majority of mage players how they are prenteding now that mages are fine and that they play archers and daggers and etc, lets laugh at it.

I cant tell if youre an idiot or not.. you probably didn't log into the server. This is the most balanced ive seen l2ovc since I started. There are ALOT of daggers, gladis, archers, and even titans and spoilers running around.

People like you just find a reason to cry for nothing, obviously there will be more nukers at start, but the overall diversity is actually really really good.

There are many daggers with 800+ pvps and gladis with the same. but according to you, they don't exist right?

Just now, Scaretactic said:

I cant tell if youre an idiot or not.. you probably didn't log into the server. This is the most balanced ive seen l2ovc since I started. There are ALOT of daggers, gladis, archers, and even titans and spoilers running around.

People like you just find a reason to cry for nothing, obviously there will be more nukers at start, but the overall diversity is actually really really good.

Found the mage player, "there is a lot of daggers, gladis, archers and even titans and spoilers". Yes hahaha.

Have you been playing the server?

I can easily name 10-15 daggers with over 600 pvps. and gladis that are on the top pvp list, before today. you just cry to cry. Once archers get gear, and dds get gear, they take over the server. Interlude has been out for 10 years, and you still don't understand the chronicle rofl.

Emerald did a great job balancing this season.

Fighters are not very friendly in the server start.But later on they will catch up with mages.

7 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

Fighters are not very friendly in the server start.But later on they will catch up with mages.

No they wont, cause mages are getting only stronger.

Fighters if ever manage to get s grade weapons, they will still be shit tier compared to mages cause no matter how much you try to calculate ur buffs and take only whats needed, you will stll lack some resists, and if you take just basic resist against aqua or wind, youll gona still get rekt by sps, even with resist on, cause their dmg is insanse compared to your, they hit on regular for 600-700 and 3-4k crits, but what about necro? with his summons and fears and curses and life drain? how do you pvp against that? well you dont

you roll up a mage and play it on a mage server, cause everyone does it with reason

nani? glad/tyrants are insane, aoe kills a lot if you're with a bishop, daggers are top killers too(good ones) and mages do well because the server started yesterday lol, give it a week and you will see if mages are good.

Just now, elxdark said:

nani? glad/tyrants are insane, aoe kills a lot if you're with a bishop, daggers are top killers too(good ones) and mages do well because the server started yesterday lol, give it a week and you will see if mages are good.

found another mage player

Posted (edited)

Just now, kappa said:

found another mage player

kk i get it, either you're just trolling or you're terrible at this game like 99% of this server.

I play dagger/tryant btw.

Edited by elxdark

5 minutes ago, elxdark said:

kk i get it, either you're just trolling or you're terrible at this game like 99% of this server.

I play dagger/tryant btw.

post up pvp screen

2 hours ago, kappa said:

Anyway, nothing new, came back to check this and its pretty much same as before.

GM really have a hard on for mages, so he literally makes any other class unplayable.

16+4 buffs, so you cant take all the resists, with normal mage hit being around 500 dmg, while dark elf archer with plated leather set+dyes 5 str, hitting hardly crits with 2k on b grade robes, and 1 out of 5 hits are crits, funny.

Destroyers, tyrants, warlords, daggers, all useless compared to mages, no wonder all you see is sps, sorcers and necros raping everyone.

Anyway lets hear the response from the GM and majority of mage players how they are prenteding now that mages are fine and that they play archers and daggers and etc, lets laugh at it.

1. its 20+4

2. after i bit of progress most archers 2 crit every mage. Top archers will crit mages for 3,xk dmg. Daggers doing the same

3. since u allways speak about the resists it kinda looks like, if u wanna have all resists that are possible, that mages hit u for 200 dmg

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Chevignon said:

1. its 20+4

2. after i bit of progress most archers 2 crit every mage. Top archers will crit mages for 3,xk dmg. Daggers doing the same

3. since u allways speak about the resists it kinda looks like, if u wanna have all resists that are possible, that mages hit u for 200 dmg

Spellsinger hitting you with aqua guard and aqua ressist for 450 normal hit, just tested. Against a grade jewls and m def buffs. And with c speed of like 1.5k you get erased, imagine how much other mages like sorcers and spellhowler or necros hit you when you dont have resists against them since you dont have buff slots.

Archer with b grade bow and 5+str dye+playet leather set(+4str), hitting mage in b grade for 1.5k crits, and 1 out of 5 hits on average are crits( this is with full P atck buffs, including grater p atck).

Its one thing being stuborn and trying to justfity something thats is broken, but saying stupid shits like "mages are gona get 2x crit by archers" are just so fucking dumb that i cant event talk to you, and youre moderator here with that IQ. Great.

Edited by kappa

Wtf are you talking about?
Mages are ez kills.

I play destro.

Screensoots from last season

Shot00001.jpg

Shot00011.jpg

Shot00014.jpg

Shot00016.jpg

Shot00017.jpg

Shot00022.jpg

Shot00035.jpg

Shot00038.jpg

Are you crying over mage being overpowered when nearly everyone got B grade jewels ?

This is actually the launch server ; for one week you'll see ALOT of mages, that's just how lineage 2 work.

4 hours ago, kappa said:

Found the mage player, "there is a lot of daggers, gladis, archers and even titans and spoilers". Yes hahaha.

IL server based on mass pvp.

Ok.

Imagine if they had magic critical rate in about 30-40% nerfed....

21 minutes ago, iPlay said:

Wtf are you talking about?
Mages are ez kills.

I play destro.

Screensoots from last season

Shot00001.jpg

Shot00011.jpg

Shot00014.jpg

Shot00016.jpg

Shot00017.jpg

Shot00022.jpg

Shot00035.jpg

Shot00038.jpg

found the 30 iq mage player

posting screnshots from whatever sessons trying to prove something, fucking lmao at this logic

show me ur pvp screen with ur destroyer at the moment, oh wait, ur not playing it cause its shit

15 minutes ago, Niyah said:

Are you crying over mage being overpowered when nearly everyone got B grade jewels ?

This is actually the launch server ; for one week you'll see ALOT of mages, that's just how lineage 2 work.

everyone got b grade jewls, and everyone got b grade weapons aswell

will be same with arcana maces and tetosian jewls

fucking lmao at this mage 30 iq logic trying to defend their characters

Just now, kappa said:

found the 30 iq mage player

posting screnshots from whatever sessons trying to prove something, fucking lmao at this logic

show me ur pvp screen with ur destroyer at the moment, oh wait, ur not playing it cause its shit

Here you go, B grade jewels B grade armor B grade weapon, previous map.

Shot00004.bmp

The problem isn't the server, its you who doesn't know how to buff or how to play other classes with buff limits.

GL HF

I'm playing bishop tho 9_9

Don't be so aggresive. :)

A gm needs to lock this thread to save OP from further embarrassment.

The Server is a Mage Clown Fiesta atm anyone saying "Hur Dur Fighters are OP" "Gladi and Khav Aoe skill" Is completely delusional .

As Glad testing the server, The Skills are not getting their reuse Delay cutted By the macro so long range aoe Have 3 sec Delay and and de close range about 1,5 Both Deal around 500 Damage on B grade mages and you gotta be 500 range to use it so u basically is a piñata for Archer and Mages in order to try attacking them

And B Mages Deal 1200-1500 non-crits From 900 range 2 Times Faster casting and 6 times less reuse than Sonic Storm.

Any melee getting closer to the Mage Enemie Fiesta is melted by around 600 range without any possibility.

This is A Chronic withour Kamaels and withour Daggers Shadow Step, Basically Mages Paradise.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Tannhauser said:

The Server is a Mage Clown Fiesta atm anyone saying "Hur Dur Fighters are OP" "Gladi and Khav Aoe skill" Is completely delusional .

As Glad testing the server, The Skills are not getting their reuse Delay cutted By the macro so long range aoe Have 3 sec Delay and and de close range about 1,5 Both Deal around 500 Damage on B grade mages and you gotta be 500 range to use it so u basically is a piñata for Archer and Mages in order to try attacking them

And B Mages Deal 1200-1500 non-crits From 900 range 2 Times Faster casting and 6 times less reuse than Sonic Storm.

Any melee getting closer to the Mage Enemie Fiesta is melted by around 600 range without any possibility.

This is A Chronic withour Kamaels and withour Daggers Shadow Step, Basically Mages Paradise.

Look at how angry they got, tells you enough of how right i am, because just like any 30 IQ they want to abuse it, cause there is no way they can play any other character, its easy money farm, look at all the mages now in s grade walking on second day of server, and archers hardly even affording shyed bow and even those that bought it, had mage CPs so tehy got some money out of it.

Buts its ok, if GM wont deal with this problem, he will have fun when peolpe start to leave, since they cant do shit and are forced to re-roll to mage.

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, kappa said:

Look at how angry they got, tells you enough of how right i am, because just like any 30 IQ they want to abuse it, cause there is no way they can play any other character, its easy money farm, look at all the mages now in s grade walking on second day of server, and archers hardly even affording shyed bow and even those that bought it, had mage CPs so tehy got some money out of it.

Buts its ok, if GM wont deal with this problem, he will have fun when peolpe start to leave, since they cant do shit and are forced to re-roll to mage.

Yep even archers are not standing a chance,B Archers +9STR Critical are dealing around 1200-1600 (Without Blessing of Queen) And  even with +5Dex are dealing like 1 crit every 4-5 Hits on B mages and B mages non-crit spells are dealing 1500+ on archers, No Doubt Mages are the most farmed and with most pvp's on server.

Seriously man interlude doesn't even have Shield magic Reflect for tanks its the perfect mage paradise chronic.