Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scaretactic

Successful Server

20 posts in this topic

The amount of players online is insane...

This is why interlude is the best.

Server is just great :D The dream is real

Insane ? Translate it please. Insane can be something like 10k+  but not 200 people half of them coming form similar games without any idea what is going on in this game.

In faction 2 side server you need below 100 people to be ok, but insane :D Did you ever play in server with "insane" online ?

If you think that if admin open h5 server or any other chronicle online will be lower you have wrong. Be sure in chronicles after IL online will be bigger, there are people who are bored from IL, nothing against the server, and prefer something different than to press f1 and f2.

This is around 10-th IL season and many who played previous really want something new.  Admins are not able to add  new features to IL, unlike the newer chronicles.

29 minutes ago, ichakala said:

Insane ? Translate it please. Insane can be something like 10k+  but not 200 people half of them coming form similar games without any idea what is going on in this game.

In faction 2 side server you need below 100 people to be ok, but insane :D Did you ever play in server with "insane" online ?

If you think that if admin open h5 server or any other chronicle online will be lower you have wrong. Be sure in chronicles after IL online will be bigger, there are people who are bored from IL, nothing against the server, and prefer something different than to press f1 and f2.

This is around 10-th IL season and many who played previous really want something new.  Admins are not able to add  new features to IL, unlike the newer chronicles.

ok

Posted (edited)

On 01/07/2017 at 1:29 PM, Scaretactic said:

The amount of players online is insane...

This is why interlude is the best.

Under 1K is not even close to insane pal

And interlude is just a Archer vs Mage F1 F2 War

Edited by Tannhauser

20 minutes ago, Tannhauser said:

compared to gc it is insane.we used to play 5v5 maps in dat shat

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Tannhauser said:

Yeah this server looks like standard interlude, i've played a faction server a while ago with some modifications and most of the classes were viable from day one, to add there was also a balance in maps there, here its mostly open field which greatly advantages mage/archers.

Edited by moca

Grand Crusade is the future of L2.Tankomage with dash ftw.

I prefer H5, I hate IL but still playing for the lolz.

Grand Crusade is another Archer vs Mage Clown Fiesta with some random daggers, pretty much how the Interlude is.

H5 is Billions of times more balanced than Meme Chronics such as Interlude or GC

Complaints from mages in OVC are more than funny. Every dagger need just jewels and 78 lvl + to make good amount of kills(ofc daggers with berserker, might  and so on do not count).

Everyone knows(those who played this game in end game stage in clan/pt, for the rest doesn't matter) that in end game mages are just free frags. Here mages just can clean newbies people without any resists who don't know nothing about how IL looks like.

IL is a chronicle where top armor set for mage is low A grade, resists decrease their dmg greatly.

Like I see in statistic most of good daggers who played here missing this season but everyone who played previous season knows what I mean(you can see a lot of complaints from daggers if you look at older topics opened in the forum).

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ichakala said:

Complaints from mages in OVC are more than funny. Every dagger need just jewels and 78 lvl + to make good amount of kills(ofc daggers with berserker, might  and so on do not count).

Everyone knows(those who played this game in end game stage in clan/pt, for the rest doesn't matter) that in end game mages are just free frags. Here mages just can clean newbies people without any resists who don't know nothing about how IL looks like.

IL is a chronicle where top armor set for mage is low A grade, resists decrease their dmg greatly.

Like I see in statistic most of good daggers who played here missing this season but everyone who played previous season knows what I mean(you can see a lot of complaints from daggers if you look at older topics opened in the forum).

I wouldnt say mages are completely useless endgame.Just mages without cancel are useless and there is big IF people would know how to actually buff wich ofc will never happend.In each season i see people dont know even to buff vs necro where mages like Lufy and others alike 2-3 shot people.There is a problem in this community,people dont know how to buff in optimized way getting the max out of every slot,so offense and defense can be balanced so too speak.

Edited by Tarzanule

34 minutes ago, iLuna said:

l2 has no future

yeah, it has no future for sure

5 minutes ago, PePeR said:

Its not lineage2 , its going to the roots and just going for top down view as original lineage

And go look up Lineage 2 revoliution on mobile that shit making tons of money in asia

3 hours ago, PePeR said:

it looks like, if they have stolen whole maps and gameplay from diablo 3:ph34r:

20 hours ago, Tarzanule said:

I wouldnt say mages are completely useless endgame.Just mages without cancel are useless and there is big IF people would know how to actually buff wich ofc will never happend.In each season i see people dont know even to buff vs necro where mages like Lufy and others alike 2-3 shot people.There is a problem in this community,people dont know how to buff in optimized way getting the max out of every slot,so offense and defense can be balanced so too speak.

This is not only here..  I also thought that only here is full of people who are not familiar with how this game works.The game gets old enough, many of the people who play l2 old chronicles play it recently, not interested in what they have to do.