L2 Order VS Chaos Community
Sign in to follow this  
Scaretactic

crit error

Idk what happend but i had 3+k adena on my inventory while we was on the event wich u kill frintezza.... And when it died i got my drops i opened my inventory to see what i got and i saw that my adena was on 400.... I really got disapointed from that and i want from u to do sth... Also wtf is going on with thoose crit.errors. The max i got were 4 in 1 minute,... Common do sth..
Btw the server rocks :)

l2.exe does not open, but appears in the task manager , i have windows 8.1 , please help meeeee

Been on an  free for all event, got critical error, and now i cannot log-in cause of the 1 client per PC restriction  wth ?

17 hours ago, iinz0r said:

pls help unstuck character named Classic, its like over 3 hours stuck

There's an "unblock" feature in the account panel, try it

close all l2 windows and try again, also make sure its not still running in Task Manager, if it is close it.

1 hour ago, maze said:

There's an "unblock" feature in the account panel, try it

where exactly ?

So, I just installed fresh interlude client and patched it with OvC patch. When I click To Village sometimes it crashes giving me critical error:

Без име.png

Edit: it crashes randomly with all kind of errors...

Edited by AngelZ

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

close all l2 windows and try again, also make sure its not still running in Task Manager, if it is close it.

Hey Emerald can u make it at least that after relog my char to not run into walls or in maps by himself.I dont know whats the problem,after each critical its same.Kinda annoying because if u are in event u need soe town and come back and in dm if u enter in walls,u need wait DM to end.

42 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

Hey Emerald can u make it at least that after relog my char to not run into walls or in maps by himself.I dont know whats the problem,after each critical its same.Kinda annoying because if u are in event u need soe town and come back and in dm if u enter in walls,u need wait DM to end.

+ one for that. Most annoying thing is the wall kissing after crit.error.

7 hours ago, Tarzanule said:

Totally agreed ; If you don't understand what we're talking about I can try to make a clip when I get a critical error on stream ! cheer

Just letting you know that this is main priority and every day I got fix attempts for this one.

So far nothing succeed but I can assure you the problem isn't from the client patch, because I made an exception for my self to log in without the protection so I could log in with a clean client with only l2.ini edited for the server IP, and I still got critical errors.

So now i'm trying to make some changes server side, but if i'll run out of ideas the only thing I think remaining to blame is the Interlude client not capable of proccessing so much data during mass PvPs in small areas.

4 hours ago, Emerald said:

Just letting you know that this is main priority and every day I got fix attempts for this one.

So far nothing succeed but I can assure you the problem isn't from the client patch, because I made an exception for my self to log in without the protection so I could log in with a clean client with only l2.ini edited for the server IP, and I still got critical errors.

So now i'm trying to make some changes server side, but if i'll run out of ideas the only thing I think remaining to blame is the Interlude client not capable of proccessing so much data during mass PvPs in small areas.

Why don't you try to make active only bigger maps like goddard area, giran, valley of saints area or something like this. And also separate the two factions in separate towns. You may leave a teleporter between the two cities so the players can trade with each other. The lag is really a struggle... And I'm not playing on a potato with a shitty wi-fi.

1 hour ago, AngelZ said:

Why don't you try to make active only bigger maps like goddard area, giran, valley of saints area or something like this. And also separate the two factions in separate towns. You may leave a teleporter between the two cities so the players can trade with each other. The lag is really a struggle... And I'm not playing on a potato with a shitty wi-fi.