Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scaretactic

crit error

101 posts in this topic

server wipe? i lose all adena and xp back to 76 0% after 4-5 crit errors...

If you don't mind try with .allanimoff, it seems like all of these errors are animation related and i'm still trying to search for the cause.

If you can, please also try on your settings to reduce PC/NPC Range/Limit to Very Low and let me know if it ihelps. (then you can ofcourse turn back animations on).

copy and paste files from "addons" folder to ovc "system" folder. 

It contains some tweaks you can try but I think last season people tried it and it didn't success.

I changed settings to .allanimoff, instead of animoff, and I haven't dced since. thanks emerald.

Posted (edited)

get this even with .allanimoff

Capture.PNG

Edited by Chanel

I'm going to reduce broadcasting range on next update, probably wont get rid of CE completely but reduce the amount of them.

On your side you can still try to enable animations, but in game options reduce PC/NPC range / limit to lowest.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

If you don't mind try with .allanimoff, it seems like all of these errors are animation related and i'm still trying to search for the cause.

not related to animations, is when you port to a new area and have to load the zone, or when you are already in a zone and move to its edge

it happens whenever you have to lead extra terrain looks like, this bug was present on couple more interlude servers in past year; dunno if its related to the same type of files but it looks exactly the same type of bug - getting crit errors whenever trying to move to new zones

Its client sided, it can have dozens of reasons, you know new graphics cards and new proccessors aren't meant to support 2006 games, as time passes these will die.

But anyway, there might be various different causes to critical errors, but as you can see some of them talk about hurricane, others about cubics, so some of them do speak about animations and its worth trying what I said.

Just now, Pand0ra said:

????? In events

Sem título.png

You clearly came here without reading anything written in this topic just to make a post.

6 hours ago, Xasiklis said:

https://prnt.sc/fqkohh

what about it

What about what I suggested you to try?

On your side you can still try to enable animations, but in game options reduce PC/NPC range / limit to lowest.

Posted (edited)

I have critical errors to. In any random map its okay, 1 error per 4-5 maps. But! in events - then i die, im  always getting critical error .

* Im already using fully clean lineage2 interlude files.

Edited by DENk

Hello Admin

I got a crit error and after it my all adena was missing...

Posted (edited)

Will those crit errors ever get fixed???

i've tried literally tried everything allnimoff shotsoff removing NPC limit running in lower detail everything and still crashing and im not the only one

Edited by Hater

Posted (edited)

2017.7.2 17:43:09
ОС: Windows XP 5.1 (сборка: 2600)
Процессор: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-класс процессор 2496 МГц с 1023 МБ ОЗУ
Видео: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4600 (4568)

Недостаточно памяти.
Пожалуйста, проверьте опцию виртуальной памяти и avilable место на жестком диске.
Вы можете проверить их, выбрав: Панель управления-> Система-> Дополнительно-> Производительность-> Настройки-> Дополнительно-> Виртуальная память.

История: FMallocWindows :: Malloc <- FMallocWindows :: Realloc <- 00000000 2008111768 FArray <- FArray :: Realloc <- 1861626707 * 8 <- FUnrealfileSummary << <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad :: Load <- ULinkerLoad :: ULinkerLoad < UObject :: GetPackageLinker <- UObject :: StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel 24_16.unr) <- VerifyPackages <- UGameEngine :: LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine :: Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine :: Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

During game I used a teleport, then a mistake, I can't come to a symbol

on other character I come into game, and on the main it is impossible
helpppppppppppp

Edited by fcking123

9 minutes ago, fcking123 said:

2017.7.2 17:43:09
ОС: Windows XP 5.1 (сборка: 2600)
Процессор: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-класс процессор 2496 МГц с 1023 МБ ОЗУ
Видео: Intel (R) HD Graphics 4600 (4568)

Недостаточно памяти.
Пожалуйста, проверьте опцию виртуальной памяти и avilable место на жестком диске.
Вы можете проверить их, выбрав: Панель управления-> Система-> Дополнительно-> Производительность-> Настройки-> Дополнительно-> Виртуальная память.

История: FMallocWindows :: Malloc <- FMallocWindows :: Realloc <- 00000000 2008111768 FArray <- FArray :: Realloc <- 1861626707 * 8 <- FUnrealfileSummary << <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad :: Load <- ULinkerLoad :: ULinkerLoad < UObject :: GetPackageLinker <- UObject :: StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel 24_16.unr) <- VerifyPackages <- UGameEngine :: LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine :: Browse <- ClientTravel <- UGameEngine :: Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

During game I used a teleport, then a mistake, I can't come to a symbol

on other character I come into game, and on the main it is impossible
helpppppppppppp

nickname FCKING

1 hour ago, fcking123 said:

nickname FCKING

hi,
this is the critical error when you try log into FCKING?

other characters works fine?

6 minutes ago, Ruby said:

hi,
this is the critical error when you try log into FCKING?

other characters works fine?

Yes, critical error only fcking ,new characters work

same error, was using .animoff before i got it 

name - Classic