Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ntropy

Some suggestions.

6 posts in this topic

Hi there guyz i have played this server many years and i always come back to see if anything good is running around ofc when i comming mid seasons i dont even bother start play, SO before GC start i told you it was a mistake star wars clients cant be successful in this project well now ill reccomend for one more time L2 classic client i know you dont have the files bla bla bla yeah but in 2017 i wanna see a classic client in this project or even HB (hellbound) i wanna see the "war manager" again you know 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 like good old times. separate factions (different towns). As for interlude its an awesome client but its too old now and yet again we will see archers vs mages but in HB for example the new skills (like rush) make it better to see archers vs mages vs fighters vs tanks bla bla bla. That was my suggestions thanks for your time reading this shit and i hope you consider it youuuhoooo :D

i play melee and indeed its a sad fact that ilude has no gap closer for fighters. make it a rebirth skill maybe? :D

Half of the mage users and half of the archer users i bet my organic tool of sex on that they will reroll to fighters if you give em a better chronicle with such skills imho:delf2_16: that means better gameplay for all

I forgot to mention NEW MAPS on my suggestion completely new maps tho that giran map my god 10 years ago :elf1_2:

10 hours ago, Ntropy said:

Hi there guyz i have played this server many years and i always come back to see if anything good is running around ofc when i comming mid seasons i dont even bother start play, SO before GC start i told you it was a mistake star wars clients cant be successful in this project well now ill reccomend for one more time L2 classic client i know you dont have the files bla bla bla yeah but in 2017 i wanna see a classic client in this project or even HB (hellbound) i wanna see the "war manager" again you know 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 like good old times. separate factions (different towns). As for interlude its an awesome client but its too old now and yet again we will see archers vs mages but in HB for example the new skills (like rush) make it better to see archers vs mages vs fighters vs tanks bla bla bla. That was my suggestions thanks for your time reading this shit and i hope you consider it youuuhoooo :D

they are opening interlude to have time to work on GC, so you know the answer

there are no useable classic 2.0 or 2.0+ files out there and 1.5 is too limited in content + there are also no good files out there. (except .club which made a decent 1.5 till now). Not to mention about the big balance flaws which occur on full buffs