Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tarzanule

Elemental burst freeze effect

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I saw that previous thread was moved to denied.I need to insist because i just made a sps level 95 and test it.If u oe your mage weapon water element i think its enough to trigger this elemental burst freeze.That being said i need also mention that i am a noob at this GC especially playing mage to in other words simple put it im not an expert.

But from my tests i saw this freeze effect lasts 7 seconds and reuse its maybe 5-6 sec.Its very high land.Players that were same level as me meaning starters would stay freezed for the duration of the entire pvp and die.Even vs level 99 folks with some epics with my fresh created sps this debuff can be nasty.I was with another sps he was higher level and we could freeze lock a tyrr level 99(he said he had full epics),he could do nothing.

Edited by Tarzanule

Posted (edited)

I wish i knew how this elemental burst works exactly.But i know from my game sence if u want:) that this cant go like this in open live.Its impossible for a class that puts one of highest damage output to put such powerfull disable.

While i played more with this sps,its simply ridicoulos i can make most people stay most of the time while they are allive in freeze state.Only few things can save them for not being freezed  like cele and hero zerk.Even higher levels can be disabled for most of the time while they are allive,...

I killed archer rank 7 like killing a peasant with my newbie sps rank 1,i think this is the reason of cry from previous post :).

Anyway if someone more experienced in playing feoh can tell exactly how this elemental burst should work....this should be helpfull for gm to change them.I watched some videos wich and i saw they didnt even focus on this disable meaning for sure wasnt as powerfull possible from different reasons.

Edited by Tarzanule

I agree, nerf yull for 7th time cuz feoh lands elemental freeze.

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, hemo said:

I agree, nerf yull for 7th time cuz feoh lands elemental freeze.

Thats your logic since u came here in this topic.The picture is more bigger than what u see in front of you.There are more classes out there than mage archers.No need to bring your tears.This is L2OvC(not L2 archerVsMage) if archers got nerfed they were for a reason,no need to be a genious and quess why.

Edited by Tarzanule

If you don't know how it is supposed to work then this is just a suggestion not a bug report.

And if you say you tested it I don't understand why you didn't made a video so we can really see how bad it is.

I have a small video but dont know where to upload,if i do it on youtube i have big quality loss.

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Jro--Gehc

Anyway here it is.That tank pretty much interrupted me alot and he had his cubic for antidebuff.At the end of video was more clearly.Literally in small scale pvp this skill is way too OP.I said already im not expert i dont know how should work.You can take this as a sugestion also if not bug I dont mind.

But my game sence it says that its pretty much broken,

Edited by Tarzanule

Posted (edited)

or maybe, builder will look at ur video and see how a feoh which is a mage btw (nice autistic skill bar), can tank 3 classes 2 of them being sayha and eviscerator  which are considered high DD's. Good thing i stopped playing after the first UFO nerfs, and to think people said yull's were OP, all i see here is a feoh doing the same dmg as an yull but tanking 3 people for 2 minutes. Good job Builder.

Edited by hemo

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, hemo said:

or maybe, builder will look at ur video and see how a feoh which is a mage btw (nice autistic skill bar), can tank 3 classes 2 of them being sayha and eviscerator  which are considered high DD's. Good thing i stopped playing after the first UFO nerfs, and to think people said yull's were OP, all i see here is a feoh doing the same dmg as an yull but tanking 3 people for 2 minutes. Good job Builder.

he has gear dude, didint you see him using abundance lvl 1 skill? and probably he's against 3 dudes with starting gear, so tankness is not the problem

Edited by fbs

Posted (edited)

Yeah i had abundance lv1  anakim,ruler and blessed zaken but everything else was free newbie stuff except 150 water on weapon so i can trigger this freeze effect.Anyway this dude hemo is just offtopic as usual.Maybe he never heard about embody mana armor before or saw it in action?and that his archer was nerfed like i give a sh1t that his beyond OP class got nerf to get in some normal standards...and for him it doesnt make sence ofc.

I wont get caught in between this mage vs archer trap,i am not a fan of neither this classes.I just try point to whats obvious.

With this sps i could kill level 99 tyrr with good gear r99 set some epics rank 7,yeah not easy task but for sure i could disable him more than he could disable me otherwise i wouldnt have a chance vs his gear level and rank.Is this normal?No i dont think so,

Edited by Tarzanule