fbs

Gm did u give up From server?

11 posts in this topic

I logged now and I am the only person online, @Emerald, can you enlighten us about your plans? 6BASErx.png   aqNlUDV.png

I guess he's fixing every bug,and then will proceed to wipe.

Give some info,suggestion, anything? 

EDIT: Your thread got merged into this one since its the same topic.

Sincerly Chevignon

Posted (edited)

@fbs they give up long time ago if you didnt realize it

as soon as they lost their "ADMIN" status and became just "servant" of their server's players, they couldnt do anything good at all anymore

mistake after mistake after mistake give no other result than fail, there is no formula in the world where a bunch of mistake will lead to a success, it is pretty obvious, but sadly, it seems that is a common feature on L2 GM's that they only listen to noobs and do what noobs want, ofc, they are more, so they are everywhere (inside server, forum, etc), they are the quantity of the playerbase, but meanwhile GM's still choosing for quantify over quality, this will continue being the result....

players have to get used to server, not the other way, i was one of the few donators this season had, i loved the idea since day 1 and i told emeral by pm, in fact i never had so much fun, so much pvp, with so many ppl EVER like what we all had on first weekend, and i used to play at NAIA and CHRONOS, one of the biggest NCWEST servers, but as everyone saq, server went down since day 1 because of noob ppl qqing about EVERYTHING, they wanted to play L2 the way they wanted, not the way game is, moding every single thing that makes this game so awesome, creating partys limtation, nerfing classes, that rank system was nice idea but bad implemented, a lot of things that they just change at noob's will

if ppl wanted to play with il/hi5 rules, L2ovc should do a il/hi5 server for them so they will be happy, but the ppl who are used to play post awaken L2, like me and my friends (lot of them couldnt even create a char before server died) and a LOT of other ppl was having extreme fun and they break the entire server so anyone, and listen to me, ANYONE was happy about it and at the end, everyone, EVERYONE just quit....

so..... i think it is a VERY good feedback for anyone who pretend to be a GM, to stop taking care on ppl who are just looking for their own benefits intead of the global or the community benefit

you just need to evaluate the results, as simple as that, gms did everything what noobs asked and even then, not even noobs wanted to play, so.... is not so hard to understand the point

peace out and call me if you want me on new season, at least my haters wanted to see me again, but in the mean time i will be giving a better use to my time than loggin on a dead server to play 3v2 like this last saturday

the last reply from emeral to my last suggestion, this saturday was this...

emeral.jpg

Edited by tuxevil

1 hour ago, tuxevil said:

they wanted to play L2 the way they wanted, not the way game is, moding every single thing that makes this game so awesome, creating partys limtation, nerfing classes

Well it seems that you forget that this is not official server... here you dont go 30v30 in circumstance when its clan vs clan (there i get 9pt) but here imagine, take someone else shoes, (I know you will say you got frends.. but imagine everyone has some things to do, go on vacation, spauce etc) you play alone and you find yourself against a 9 man pt where is 2 or 3 healer... what do u do? yes just for fun try hit them, but after the 3rd time u die its not fun anymore. So go vilage...

I hope this way what you interpret as QQ makes sence :) 

btw you can still be op with a 5man pt (or 4 dunno what is on now) 

And nerf, everyone got 1 shooted, thats gameplay to you? if yes go play Quake III arena, or cs 1.6 not mmorpg (or you just butthurt that you cant kill newbies by 1shot?)

Now with this art of seduction dmg got nerfed for about acceptable but still there are humongus(almost ridiculous) power difference between a starter char against like a rank5...(atlest my pont of view (newbie)), only semi but important details are reamained, 

And people didnt quit because of what you said (party limit, nerfs), it was because its a new client not just to us but for the GMs, it was broken and they thought it was good after a few day of beta where max 12 player played, well this season became the real beta, thats it nothing else.

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Obi said:

Well it seems that you forget that this is not official server... here you dont go 30v30 in circumstance when its clan vs clan (there i get 9pt) but here imagine, take someone else shoes, (I know you will say you got frends.. but imagine everyone has some things to do, go on vacation, spauce etc) you play alone and you find yourself against a 9 man pt where is 2 or 3 healer... what do u do? yes just for fun try hit them, but after the 3rd time u die its not fun anymore. So go vilage...

I hope this way what you interpret as QQ makes sence :) 

btw you can still be op with a 5man pt (or 4 dunno what is on now) 

And nerf, everyone got 1 shooted, thats gameplay to you? if yes go play Quake III arena, or cs 1.6 not mmorpg (or you just butthurt that you cant kill newbies by 1shot?)

Now with this art of seduction dmg got nerfed for about acceptable but still there are humongus(almost ridiculous) power difference between a starter char against like a rank5...(atlest my pont of view (newbie)), only semi but important details are reamained, 

And people didnt quit because of what you said (party limit, nerfs), it was because its a new client not just to us but for the GMs, it was broken and they thought it was good after a few day of beta where max 12 player played, well this season became the real beta, thats it nothing else.

agree and disagree, let me explain myself a little bit more

i dont forget is not official, if you have play there, you should know it is imposible to compare, in any way to official, so, next, here we got 100 vs 100 on first weekend or i dont know for sure how many but you can see my videos and we was a lot of ppl, so, with that said, why you asked me to take someone else shoes when this someone else plays in the most egocentric and self interested way, are you saying me and everyone should play like this someone else?, so you think that couse of 1 or more noobs lone wolfs we all should play like that?

why dont we do a server with just dds, no partys and no clans? no supports, no healers, no tanks, no buffers that way we all be dead sooner or later (same result), why dont you or this someone else dont take a different approach to this beautiful teamplay game, and change to any support class, as i did seeeeeveral years ago, m8, i was one of you, on my first year i was a dd, i was always wanted to kill, and i was good, really good, but..... as soon as me and my friends tried to fight a pt with supports, we understood that it doesnt matter if we are 7 and they are 4, they raped us just becouse  of this simple fact as having a healer in party, and some of us tried to change to support, i was better than my friends so i sadly for my willing to kill, i had to be the main healer of my clan

so, so in short, why i should adapt to the noob gameplay of this someone else who clearly is not looking for a common benefit or a higher well-being intead of you or this someone elses taking not just my shoes, but the shoes of the players who loved this server as it was?? 

lets continue, ofc i know me and my clan is still op with 5, becouse we was never more than 5 so that change didnt affect us, if we cant use 2 healers i change to iss and we still kick asses, my others clan m8s couldnt even create their chars here before this server died, we was 2ppl pt, 3ppl pt, 4ppl pt and 5ppl pt always, just a few times we joined with our ally that we was 7 ppl pt

about nerf, come on guys, you are starting at lv95 with gear blessed r-grade (not best but not sh1t) if you have played on official you should know if not i will tell you, there, is not so easy to get blessed items, in fact while i was making my healer 99 i used to play with blessed twilight robe +7, becouse set bonus +7 was way much better than r95 +5, so dont expect to resist to an archer skill that is stupid with a blessed r-grade set +0 no elements, no jewels, no nothing man, why is so hard to understand that classes should be played the way it was meant to be, dont try to invent the warm water, it is about gear, not nerfing the class, everyone qq about stunts, but we didnt had any defense on any debuff more than some AP, no jewels, no gear bonus, no anything, but you are getting a high lvl stunt skill, so maybe a better way to nerf was to limit the skill lvl learned, more than editing the class, can you get the point?

i understand that for the people who didnt play anything else than IL or HI5 this can be hard to understand, becouse you was playing that chronicles for so long, that you know it at it best, every little secret, every little advantaje, you had it, but as many ppl said, since GOD L2 changed a lot, at begening was 1 single class for everyone, no joking, 1 aeore healer, 1 sigel knight, 1 tyrr warrior, etc etc etc, a efw years later, diversity came back, so it is a HUGE change from IL/HI5 and you and all of these someone elses, should get used to it, even more if you are giving a try on something is clearly not iL neither HI5

strop trying to convert postGOD L2 to preGOD L2

stop usig the excuse of client or bugs, not even official is free of bugs, neither any server in the world, and client is official so there is no problem there neither, the problem is you and these famous someone elses, who didnt wanted to embrace the change, nothing else, sometimes the real answers are easier than you think

Edited by tuxevil

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Obi said:

not go village, go to PVE server if you are looking for kill something in the most stupid way, and even there, i bet you whatever you want that you and your someone else friend will not be able to even kill a raidboss, as simple as that, if you cant kill a RB dont expect to kill other ppl, PCs are usually (but not always) smarter than NPCs, so how do you expect to have fun or to survive when if i spawn a Guillotine Fortress mob (95+) in front of you, you will die 100%

not so hard

1+1 = 2

Edited by tuxevil

Hey tuxevil how many faction servers did u play before so u can speak how a faction server should be setup and to who gm should listen.From what i saw u was one of those bandwagon players that jumped into OP classes wich were 3 types of classes.Retail its in many ways invalid to a faction server and not suited.You are pathrtic,you call other noobs,but to me you are a player that u shouldnt even be mentioned not even as a noob because it makes u publicity.I tried watch some of your vids but are beyond pathetic both in quality and gameplay.

Just stop to try u understand why ok?u dont have enough brainpower to understand why.You was 1 of the reasons dont u remember fukin idiot?Who in right mind makes party with 3 healers in faction server vs most players who play casual and solo fot the fun of it.I told you beside stacking whats most op class into 1 party like 3 healers and rest dds,u did nothing,u have too much of a big mouth for a scrub.

Let gm do his job he does this all alone u think its easy.I wont speak in his name but u should give him a break and try look things from his pov and the fact that this is 1st season with this entirely new and different type of l2 wich is GC.

5 minutes ago, Tarzanule said:

Hey tuxevil how many faction servers did u play before so u can speak how a faction server should be setup and to who gm should listen.From what i saw u was one of those bandwagon players that jumped into OP classes wich were 3 types of classes.Retail its in many ways invalid to a faction server and not suited.You are pathrtic,you call other noobs,but to me you are a player that u shouldnt even be mentioned not even as a noob because it makes u publicity.I tried watch some of your vids but are beyond pathetic both in quality and gameplay.

Just stop to try u understand why ok?u dont have enough brainpower to understand why.You was 1 of the reasons dont u remember fukin idiot?Who in right mind makes party with 3 healers in faction server vs most players who play casual and solo fot the fun of it.I told you beside stacking whats most op class into 1 party like 3 healers and rest dds,u did nothing,u have too much of a big mouth for a scrub.

Let gm do his job he does this all alone u think its easy.I wont speak in his name but u should give him a break and try look things from his pov and the fact that this is 1st season with this entirely new and different type of l2 wich is GC.

you are completely right, i apologize with everyone, i was thinking this was more than what it actually is..... sadly

as simple as that, anyway, sorry if someone was affected by any of my previous comments, i will just leave, as far as i can understand i was one of the problems and it really wasnt my intention anytime, well, nothing else to add, i think this is the way it should be....

thanks for the fun, i will save those videos for myself for sure, as you all already mention, my videos for you are basicly garbage, so i can understand when im not welcome

hoping to see you some day on my server, no hard feelings ok, just say hi

the peace of shillien be on you all

:delf2_7: