Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PhoenixMarie

GM U DO SOMETHING OR NO? IF NO TELL US,WE WANT TO PLAY ANOTHER SERVER

5 posts in this topic

Dude, no one holds u ... Im playing on another server, and just waiting what gm do....

Actually server starts dying 5days after opening. No wonder why ppl left server- many bugs, unbalanced as fk... Just need proper config and wipe. And obviously good advertisement

I think first mistake that gm dies Is beta open only for weekend... That destroy server.... U Can find bugs for 6 days... And for 6 days From open server dies.... How much time u spend for beta,that time will server live....

1 person likes this

I couldnt attend beta because of that, and i also think not many ppl had any clue how things suposse to work

In my opinion he have no idea how to develop a server. Especially at new chronicle/update where it was obvious that server will have many bugs and not balanced. I dont know how previous seasons was made, im only talking about this one. He should put beta for at least 10days with random ppl. With players who know how things should work IT could be less.

So far, some classes are still unpleyable - iss and summoners. I can bet that a lots of players would love to Play them but its no point.

For example- Decrease Iss dmg(30-40%?) ,make him totally immune to crits, raise elemental resistance, and u have proper support, not only healer as aeore. Of course need to test that, but its some first idea.