Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Farnese

Too slow

26 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, too many people have left, so many new people try the server and are forced to give up. The server is too slow and only 3 classes are really useful. I've seen you're working hard to balance the classes. But my advice is to speed up the server 10x or more. When a player logs and realizes that for the end game it takes him all that time will give up! In a few live their lives on the game, many have a private life, school, work, family, etc. Give everyone the ability to play the whole game. Sorry for the ugly English, that's it!

Edited by Farnese
1 person likes this

500 adena for r99's, and 750 for bless epics, great idea!

Maybe 10x for exp and 5x for items! but in 2 month i want good gear!

7 minutes ago, Farnese said:

2 months? yo, I wanna pvp not fkin farm all day long, ain't got time for that.

41 minutes ago, faker said:

Due mesi? yo, voglio pvp non fkin fattoria per tutto il giorno, non ho tempo per questo.

right

56 minutes ago, Farnese said:

in 2 months? in a week i farmed enough gear for people like you to call me donator

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, fgt said:

in 2 months? in a week i farmed enough gear for people like you to call me donator

same xD

51 minutes ago, fgt said:

37 minutes ago, fbs said:

same xD

yeah because you guys are 16 year old kids with no lives. not hard when you sit there and have time to play a private server 12 hours a day.

Posted (edited)

too bad im 11 years older than what you said, work and still have lots of spare time to play, but please do use the RL card in 2k17, it's amusing

Edited by fgt
1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

yeah because you guys are 16 year old kids with no lives. not hard when you sit there and have time to play a private server 12 hours a day.

wanna a cookie?

8 minutes ago, Scaretactic said:

I'm hurt man, I'd like to think I have a life at this age :hu1_2:

Im not trying to "disrespect" you guys. But just pointing out most players cannot play 10-12 hours a day, or wouldnt want to play a video game that many hours. Rather you guys want to admit it or not, both FBS and FGT both have put COPIOUS amount of hours compared to what an average player would put in, or even more than an above average player. So you saying it takes you 1 week, it should not be implemented is quite silly. That's the way L2 is set up. But this server/chronicle rewards the no lifes more than it should. 

Also, donators are too powerful here. Since the gear we can buy is just overpowering. Since I work alot, I donated for my gear in the beginning, and the power I received for the price I paid was absurd.

Compared to interlude, Hawky donated for drac bow and full A set first day of interlude server and made no difference to the balance whatsoever.

5 hours ago, Farnese said:

Hi, too many people have left, so many new people try the server and are forced to give up. The server is too slow

This is actually correct observation.

The less players on the server the slower battles go and the slower players get adena and items.

Hahahah :D is funny! 

I just did notice that many quit the server, because they serve too many hours to level and buy items. If you live on the game or make donations is another story, if you always play the same 10 to 15 players there is a problem. It's not a QQ post, but it's a discussion to tackle a matter of primary importance to me. If you guys want to keep playing and just having fun among you have gl!

they didnt quit cuz you have to earn ur items, they quit cuz gc was simply too much for ovc players who used to IL seasons. If u want easy pvp server u should stop playing here and go to some 5000x pvp server.

Posted (edited)

make system adena to all server every 1 hours give 100 adena all players online rewards, is good idea, and for votes give 500 adena

Edited by elyenio

2 hours ago, elyenio said:

make system adena to all server every 1 hours give 100 adena all players online rewards, is good idea, and for votes give 500 adena

make Emerald pay everyone who votes 500$/day

1 person likes this

I am hero, game from the first opening day, and to do a good gear I will need more than a month, at least 2 weeks 99 lvl. Repeat is too slow. You probably fgt, you made a welcome donation for this, you will play an op class, and you can play 12h a day. But for those who have a life, and for those who did not choose an op class the server is unplayable. Not only for items but also for leveling!

32 minutes ago, Farnese said:

You probably fgt, you made a welcome donation for this

Yes, I am and no, I didn't.

33 minutes ago, Farnese said:

you will play an op class, and you can play 12h a day

I play what I want, for how long I want and however the fuck i want - you're in no position to tell others what class to chose

37 minutes ago, Farnese said:

But for those who have a life

this is so easy

14 hours ago, fgt said:

too bad im 11 years older than what you said, work and still have lots of spare time to play, but please do use the RL card in 2k17, it's amusing

42 minutes ago, Farnese said:

for those who did not choose an op class the server is unplayable. Not only for items but also for leveling!

bullshit, if server is unplayable it's only because of people like you - everytime you get killed or your steel mind gets cancelled your keyboard is immediately ready to tell whole server how unbalanced it is and how everything doesnt work like it should

45 minutes ago, Farnese said:

I am hero

umm yes, competition was quite a challenge

1 person likes this

Ok all you said is totally useless. I do not understand why you take everything on your personal, the post is not titled fgt is too fast. It's from the very first post that you can make things impossible for everyone else, so either you're superman or go all day on the game. This is just my point of view and I wanted to share it. Have fun!

I dont know why fgt even talks lul..what items he has? eats 30k from moonlight sentinel 

24 minutes ago, Farnese said:

I do not understand why you take everything on your personal

1 hour ago, Farnese said:

You probably fgt, you made a welcome donation for this, you will play an op class, and you can play 12h a day.

really you dont understand why did i take this personally?

15 minutes ago, Robin said:

I dont know why fgt even talks lul..what items he has? eats 30k from moonlight sentinel 

would've answered if this didnt come from full DEX archer in grand crusade, lmao

full dex..still eats 30k? lul

My obviously is a general speech. I did not mean to bet a person. However this is: how should we epx and do adena?

Shot00001.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

Shot00003.jpg

Since emerald refused to wipe and start it all over again with the current changes which benefits every1. The answer is yes.