Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fgt

Art of Seduction

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

this is possibly the solution to high dmg output - just add Art of Seduction to the buffer or shop(if shop - add it for free, because people who'd benefit the most would be low geared guys)

https://l2wiki.com/PA:_Art_of_Seduction

Max HP/MP/CP +30%, P./M. Def. +30%, P. Atk. +10%, M. Atk. +20%

Edited by fgt
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Unless he codes a checker high geared will get it too lol which would make it pointless 

Edited by Silkqueen

lol, thats the point - everyone should get it

Posted (edited)

it's meant to make pvps longer and prevent 1-2shots, not make low geared people able to kill better geared ones for free

Edited by fgt

1 hour ago, fgt said:

lol, thats the point - everyone should get it

Emmmmm ..... I cannot find other words ... just "emmm".

Just 1 question: "How people gonna kill top geared people?"

About Seduction - it's possible make like usable only under lvl 99 (it's possible to do 100%).

So after 99 lvl ppl will not get it, and under lvled ppl will not be one-shooted.

Posted (edited)

read my 2nd post, it's not meant to make people kill, but to prevent them from dying

in order to kill you need to farm, and if you dont die as fast you can farm

it needs to be enabled for everyone or for no one, lvl 98 with that buff will easily rape 99's without that

Edited by fgt

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, fgt said:

read my 2nd post, it's not meant to make people kill, but to prevent them from dying

Imo will be absolutelly same situation like now.

About top geared i mean that even ZERG couldn't kill em anymore under this buff (or what execly it's).

Maybe i'm wrong. dunno, just writing what thinking. :)

Edited by QuadDamage

I think if its for everyone, its just makes life more herder. Since high ranks 1 shotting newbies, now mybe 2 shot, but with this buff newbies wil lhit for 500 on high players not giving any chance to even sratch them.

/facepalm

im done explaining, it's up to @Emerald if he wants it or not

Posted (edited)

It would be a useless add on really it does nothing stats wise since both sides would have it basically mathing it out its same as without it so it's not the solution the solution is correction formulas classes and that broken stun system that should break while taking dmg but in the end we can only suggest 

Edited by Silkqueen

Posted (edited)

if no restriction this would make more geared ppl more tanky and less geared will still die on few shots since whats matter more is direct dmg reduction, not pdef mdef

edit: direct dmg reduction = rulers authority (9%),  insanity talisman (10%), 7signs with longing talisman+ (3%), pvp set (15%), obsidian jelwel( lvl 3 = 7%), +9 set (10%), hunter talisman and above (15%), tauti (5%), 

Edited by fbs

18 hours ago, fgt said:

this is possibly the solution to high dmg output - just add Art of Seduction to the buffer or shop(if shop - add it for free, because people who'd benefit the most would be low geared guys)

Agree.

Not sure about Grand Crusade, but some period on official servers players also used Turtle Ascetic's physical defense buff in every PvP.

It could be based on rank so up till rank 4 you can use art of seduction buff, rank 5 and above no longer

So you want to "help" newbies by adding them art of seduction on all players just to kill them not n 2 shots but on 5? epic one.. had to laugh like this ages...

1 hour ago, PocketSize said:

So you want to "help" newbies by adding them art of seduction on all players just to kill them not n 2 shots but on 5? epic one.. had to laugh like this ages...

2 hours ago, fbs said:

It could be based on rank so up till rank 4 you can use art of seduction buff, rank 5 and above no longer

like i told 1 day ago, ty God u understand it :)

I am 95 lvl it is obviously I will be one shot from high grade users.However that should happen after 2-3 weeks and not after 5 days. It's obviously that server has to get newcomers for 2 weeks being able to play...If in the 1st week they get 30-40k dmg they won't stay,at least the 80% will leave.,i stayed for example cause i don't care if I get 30 or 40 k dmg.

P.S:Adding anything for newcomers will affect the high grade users crying all day on forum..I have seen it happening all the time in another faction server which  I don't want to name it here even if it's inactive for years.

Will be added to buffer next update for everyone.